Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Becoming CAN President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Becoming CAN President (331 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Becoming CAN President by Nwaforj44: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2018
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has given reasons he rejected all entreaties for him to assume the headship of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN.

Adeboye, addressing a mammoth crowd of worshippers at the ongoing 66th annual convention of the church on Wednesday night, said people have been approaching him with proposal to head the umbrella body of Christians in the country.
He, however, said he rejected the offer several times.

According to him: “Whether you believe it or not, people have approached me, they want me to be president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, but I have said No! No!! No!!!
“That is not what I am after. When I accepted Jesus Christ, there was only one demand I made from God and that is that I do not want to be a mediocre.
“I don’t want to be an ordinary Christian. I want to excell.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/pastor-adeboye-speaks-on-becoming-can.html

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Becoming CAN President by thesicilian: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Why is he telling others?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Becoming CAN President by ExAngel007(f): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

God Is Responsible For All The Evil In The World - Femi Aribisala / Full Details As Muslims Storm Emir’s Palace To Hear Bishop Sam Zuga Preaching / Is Good Works Enough To Please God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.