Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out (447 Views)

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out by LadyNaija(f): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2018
A former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode on his verify facebook page condemn the attack on him by All Progressive Congress. The former minister said This is a TOTAL FABRICATION. It is FAKE NEWS. I have immense confidence in our National Chairman, the PDP and ALL our party leaders, including Saraki and Wike. If I had any doubts about that I would say so loud and clear.

The post read;

A FAKE qoute has been spread by the APC claiming that I said our party, the PDP, is in "a vegetative state" and that I attacked our National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders including Governor Nyesom Wike and Senate President Bukola Saraki.

This is a TOTAL FABRICATION. It is FAKE NEWS. I have immense confidence in our National Chairman, the PDP and ALL our party leaders, including Saraki and Wike. If I had any doubts about that I would say so loud and clear.

Members of the public should please take note that alll my comments, qoutes, contributions, posts, submissions and essays can be found on my verified twitter page, my verified Facebook page, my official website and any of my numerous columns.

If they do not appear in any or all of these places it means that I never wrote or said them. The APC and the Buhari Media Centre live and thrive on fake news. We should expect more. Shalom.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/08/i-didnt-call-my-party-a-vegetative-state-ffk-cries-out/

Re: I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Lol cheesy.

FFK wants to use his party to make edika-ikong and swallow it with fufu!

Dead party that wants to rule for 60 years and leave the country in ruins!

Never again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out by EarthXmetahuman: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2018
What is the omo ale saying now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out by Israeljones(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2018
This man is just blessed with stupidity...... so annoying and irritating 4king cunt...,..
Re: I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out by Mynd44: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2018

(1)

Presidential Aspirant Eunice Atuejide Has Dissolved National Exec Of Her Party / Atiku Reacts To Buhari Sponsoring Medical Bill Of Blind NYSC Member / I Didn't Mention Anybody's Name For The Records, Sen Makrfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.