Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash (15941 Views)

Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Flets: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2018
ok
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by mozel247: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Powerful daura now a guest to magu the man he terrorised. Time for his pound of flesh. Magu ur own time will also come. Is in phases. Enjoy while it last

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by youngeagle(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2018
give them another 10years they will still be talking about 2015 and past administration, bunch of retards.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Legalese(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Good development. I just hope they also extend it to the source of funds for the APCs campaign too.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Blackfire(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Some is wrong with APC as a whole...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Osibanjo is on a vendetta

He planned a coup and it failed and now u want to insult or embarass jonathan again

U will fail osibanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by AngelicBeing: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
This was how part of the money was shared for those that have forgotten.... on the part of

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

Never again we are going to allow and watch this happen in our eyes!
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by excel101(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Why is it that after Daura's recent action that the Govt through EFCC. deemed it right to to investigate other past DSS Chiefs

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Eagle75: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:
The Presidency has ordered proper investigation into how the huge cash said to have been released to security agencies in the country in relation to the 2015 Presidential election, was managed.

As a result, three former security heads, who were held strategic positions in the country, are to face serious questioning by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to determine their involvement or otherwise in the expenditure of the cash.

Among those slated for unrestricted probe are: the immediate past Director General of the Department of State Security, Lawal Daura, his predecessor, Ita Ekpenyong and the former Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke.

The order to subject the former security heads to scrutiny followed two days of extensive meeting between Nigeria’s acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, and the acting director general of the DSS, Matthew Seiyefa and that of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu.

More details soon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-presidency-orders-probe-of-daura-oke-ekpenyong-over-2015-campaign-cash/amp/

Mere distraction IMO....what about the update on who ordered for the NASS DSS siege? Let's get to the root of that one first before going through this probe that will end in futility as usual.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Softhands(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Congrats...i envy you o...one day I will be FTC too grin
KingingN:
FTC for the first time in my life! grin
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by BafanaBafana: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Greyworld:
What kind of human beings re these? before we go back to 2015, who ordered Daura n his Dss boys on Tuesday to the Senate.

Attempt to shift the search light again from their ineptitude n inefficaciousness.

Now I know why Jesus wept.
Buhari did.
That's what you want to hear I guess because any other name will be a lie to you.
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
This was how part of the money was shared for those that have forgotten.... on the part of Dasuki

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

APC is the most corrupt party ever

Tinubu said the last 16 years of PDP rule in Akwa ibom was a waste

The first 8 years was Attah second.8 years Akpabi
Both men are now in APC ! No prones no EFCC trials nothing

But you come.here to tell us how PDP is corrupt ?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Eagle75: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
sehin79:
i think baba was waiting to deal with is hometown boy lawal daura and the opportunity as come,
when they say baba no smart i laughed.he went to london relax,and the sacking took place.smart man...
this gye go enter prison ooo.

There's absolutely nothing smart about the entire incident.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by BafanaBafana: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
excel101:
Why is it that after Daura's recent action that the Govt through EFCC. deemed it right to to investigate other past DSS Chiefs
Because Daura prevented him from doing so earlier
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by MzTunechi(f): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by planetx13: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't mind the shylock.... trying to deviate from the topic

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by hush15: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:
The Presidency has ordered proper investigation into how the huge cash said to have been released to security agencies in the country in relation to the 2015 Presidential election, was managed.

As a result, three former security heads, who were held strategic positions in the country, are to face serious questioning by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to determine their involvement or otherwise in the expenditure of the cash.

Among those slated for unrestricted probe are: the immediate past Director General of the Department of State Security, Lawal Daura, his predecessor, Ita Ekpenyong and the former Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke.

The order to subject the former security heads to scrutiny followed two days of extensive meeting between Nigeria’s acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, and the acting director general of the DSS, Matthew Seiyefa and that of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu.

More details soon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-presidency-orders-probe-of-daura-oke-ekpenyong-over-2015-campaign-cash/amp/

One of the reasons why i abhir this government is the way they keep lying to people and continuously emphazing it as truth.

i remember this ikoyi gates money story and Oke never mentioned it as campaign money. Oke said it was money approve for covert operation and the osborne apartment was a safe house. So i wonder why they keep referring to it as campaign funds

the same money Kingibe and his panelist set up by government wants to silently want to whisk away. They should call it what it is and not what it isnt because they trying to drag the opposition down with it.
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Yinxies(f): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for only 25k.

Check my signature
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by NoToAutocracy: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Buhari led administration are trying really hard to link Daura to PDP.
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
This was how part of the money was shared for those that have forgotten.... on the part of Dasuki

you forgot to add that of PMB
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Good! Let the investigations begin

So the half-baked literates can keep speculating on things they are uncertain about

But we need the reports on the investigation soonest and it should be in full public glare.
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Okay aunty Jenny!
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by strangest(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

I heard that FG is holding Dasuki against a court judgement... Why are they finding it hard to find good evidence to pin him down for the rest of his life?
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Okay aunty Jenny!
grin
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2018
strangest:

I heard that FG is holding Dasuki against a court judgement... Why are they finding it hard to find good evidence to pin him down for the rest of his life?
I am patiently waiting ASAP
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Omeokachie: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Diversion
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by lexy2014: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
This is Government Is doing something, it's foot on corruption is second to none cheesy

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
that's true. Kemi adeosun nysc drama isn't corruption. Making electoral promises&refusing to fulfil them isn't corruption. I will stop medical tourism but when am sick I will use nigerias resources 2 stay in d UK isn't corruption

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Prettysophy: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2018
These our top leaders derive joy in spending money not meant for them.
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by SouthernEmpres: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2018
i dont believe Duara's arrest statement one bit, he acted as if the other arms of the government do no exist please why is he not in jail yet?
Racoon:

More details soon

Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by waleolaniyan: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2018
I want to unequivocally assert, media agents of politicians had invaded most online fora

They aim at creating digressions and will confuse the unsuspecting and sincere Nigerians.

They are working for their paymasters. Beware of their posts. "Legs don mix for nairaland!!!"

By their fruits we shall know them!!!!
Re: Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash by Tolahinges: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Too much talk... why am i not seeing some one in jail yet? 45. something billion, CHOW i no know say that kind of money dey Nigeria let alone that they can just give someone for election just like that. Please Osinbajo deserves some accolades for sacking daura in fact he should be sacked again and ransacked
Racoon:

More details soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is After Obono-obla: Fresh Facts Emerge In Certificate Scandal / Ogidi & Anam People Of Anambra Take Oath Against Evil Doers In Their Communities / South Eastern Aspirants Weakest In PDP Ticket Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.