Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election (5739 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by OdinceGoodwill: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2019
My Soul Is Restless, Forgive Me – Fr.Mbaka Retraces His Steps, Finally Apologizes To GEJ

Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Mbaka has finally apologized to ex-President GoodLuck Jonathan over his behaviors and speeches against him, stating that he was deceived and blackmailed that Nigeria was hell bent under GoodLuck.

Since this country starts to exist, Good luck have always been the good thing that happens to this Nigeria, I was misled.

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/father-mbaka-finally-apologizes-to-good-luck-jonathan-over-2015-election/

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Blizzy9ja: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2019
What an ass... Even a so called Rev. Fr has just been dump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
I would choose to believe this news is untrue until further notice

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by johnkay1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Weldon

You can still change the name of your blog to Liarsnedu.com.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Our prayer now should that Nigeria should recover fast for the hyper misgovernance of Buhari because it took almost 30 years to recover from his 18 month misrule in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by realstars: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Misled by who?
God?
Politicians?
Money?
Village people?
Or personal greed?
You led your people to doom with the broom men...
It is not clear if you where send by God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by KevMitnick: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anybody can just drop a news here from an unverified source... Smh

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by etrouble: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
Our prayer now should that Nigeria should recover fast for the hyper misgovernance of Buhari because it took almost 30 years to recover from his 18 month misrule in the 80s

You will wail for long.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by CharleyBright(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Werey Father.
U better continue to support your fulani brothers

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
etrouble:

You will wail for long.

I just finished having a lunch of marble mung beans and sole fish washed down with 100 percent white grape juice while you will still eat mama put with beg today .. while my mouth is wailing your stomach and pocket is also wailing so keep fooling yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by rikithor(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
in our private chat with GEJ,my advise to the hero of democracy was to continue ignoring likes of Mbaka and more,interestingly,he has been doing same.
Thank you GEJ de Great!

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Nbote(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
If he wants to apologize den he needs to produce more audio tapes and organize more adoration apologizing jus like he did den wen he criticized GEJ in d run up to d 2015 elections.. So until then I'm not buying dis story

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by rex444(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am a Catholic but this father no do well at all....anyway, whoever the moderators are , this thread should be closed for comments cos it's religious and sensitive...if una like again, ban me but I will continue to voice my opinion
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Niaja4real(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Meaning that, all his alleged prophecies were never from God, but from his belly & his twisted mind.
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by BlackfireX: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is he looking for BMC to wire him August salary in the first week..... Bros wait till month end .

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Nemesis909: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

I just finished having a lunch of marble mung beans and sole fish washed down with 100 percent white grape juice while you will still eat mama put with beg today .. while my mouth is wailing your stomach and pocket is also wailing so keep fooling yourself

Sharap.

Who dash you?

Funny enough, I'm sure you can find marble ming beans for less than a British pound.

By the way, show evidence.

Wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nemesis909:

Sharap.

Who dash you?

Funny enough, I'm sure you can find marble ming beans for less than a British pound.

By the way, show evidence.

Wailers.

I dey studio dey record advert abeg
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Nemesis909: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

I dey studio dey record advert abeg

Ok, voice over.

grin

Na you dey always shout "number 11 Ebinpejo lane" and "grab your copy now" for Nollywood movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nemesis909:

Ok, voice over.

grin

Na you dey always shout "number 11 Ebinpejo lane" and "grab your copy now" for Nollywood movies.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by SHOPPERS(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can't he just issue another "prophecy"?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by fykes(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
I have no grouse with criticising GEJ. any public servant who can't take or expect criticism should check for another job.. He is Nigerian and he aired his opinion as a citizen.
But to say that the man has become "bad luck to nigeria" was an insult to both the man and to the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT and claim he was told that by God....
Ah.. d things God will judge even the devil will reject some Nigerians from coming to hell.
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Annie939(f): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
misled by who? God or human? end time father anyways happy New month friends

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
We were all lied to
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by futuregovernor: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
etrouble:

You will wail for long.
You will suffer for long
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by agoadiv(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
oh really?
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by DONFASZY(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dey should take him off priethood...he is nt a catholic
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
How True is this news?
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by quickberry(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

See this wretched soul forming big man undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
quickberry:

See this wretched soul forming big man undecided undecided

Oga I can never be wretched in God's Name ..You think I eat the same type of food with you ? Hell no
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by quickberry(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga I can never be wretched in God's Name ..You think I eat the same type of food with you ? Hell no

I know you eat grass grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by FarahAideed: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
quickberry:

I know you eat grass grin grin
Weyrey BMC
Re: Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election by quickberry(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

Weyrey BMC

Weyrey, wailers media crew(WMC) grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Speaks After Dethronement / Insecurity: APC’s Best Not Yet Good Enough, Fayemi Admits / Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.