Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) (9206 Views)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Calers: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
I pity pdp,they should learn from Ekiti where Fayose is popular than adeleke of osun.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by abdullkabar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

BOA is from Ikire, my town. He is the younger brother to Chief Mrs Patricia Foluke Etteh and with the support of Peter action and Omidiran our Rep, Ikire is sealed for APC. Although Adeleke's campaign DG is also from my town but that one cannot win more than his polling unit.
Please you said your town is ikire,am in need of a farmers contact around that side,I need to know the amount labourers charges to clear lands there
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
abdullkabar:

Please you said your town is ikire, am in need of a farmers contact around that side,I need to know the amount labourers charges to clear lands there

They have some Aboki that used to do the jobs for them. They don't really charge much like that. I don't know the amount but I can put a call through to an uncle to confirm that for you.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by abdullkabar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

They have some Aboki that used to do the jobs for them. They don't really charge much like that. I don't know the amount but I can put a call through to an uncle to confirm that for you.
Please do thanks
I will be expecting your reply,just quote me when you reply
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
abdullkabar:

Please do thanks
I will be expecting your reply,just quote me when you reply

Which of the villages in Ikire is the farm located? The first person I called said it is usually 3 or 4k per plot but the second person said they usually negotiate the price based on acres and proximity. He said I should tell him the location and the number of acres involved, so he can find the people that would do it. I can give you the contact of a farmer to call when you are ready.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by abdullkabar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

Which of the villages in Ikire is the farm located? The first person I called said it is usually 3 or 4k per plot but the second person said they usually negotiate the price based on acres and proximity. He said I should tell him the location and the number of acres involved, so he can find the people that would do it. I can give you the contact of a farmer to call when you are ready.
Please let me have his contact
Its around Wasinmi, Ife/Ibadan express way Ikire
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
abdullkabar:

Please let me have his contact
Its around Wasinmi, Ife/Ibadan express way Ikire

Oh! Good. I know Wasinmi, it's close to Ikire. I will send you a pm now so i can send you the person's number. I can't drop it here for security reasons.
Re: Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) by babtoundey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lalasticlala, i hope you can see the date and the group that is organising it.

Nigerians politicians and their unsavory cheap tricks. I don't understand if davido's personality, his music and what have you will be good enough to buy them WV people of the state the much needed standard education and better the life of common man on the streets.

How sensible it would be if people vote the senator on account of his ability, credibility and previous achievements and not on the bases of "our son" syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown / There Are Ongoing Efforts To Secure Release Of Nnamdi Kanu – Deputy Speaker / Nigeria Needs $700 Million To Upgrade Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.