Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) (8932 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Meet Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Labor Party Lagos State Gubernatorial Aspirant / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Like Seyi Tinubu like Gbadebo rhodes vivour, both married beautiful ladies from Anambra state.

Guys, meet Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) pretty young wife of The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos State .

She's an internationally renowned molecular geneticist and a thought leader in public health in Africa.

Young, beautiful and brain 💪💪💪💪

Link: https://twitter.com/IRVlagos/status/1634110540640403458?t=gwbHWZ5m80ooFW4eFuVSXA&s=19

Nlfpmod Seun Seun

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vote Gbadebo rhodes vivour for Lagos Governor

Vote for Labour Party

Eko E dide, Gbadebo Ni Ama di'bo fun

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by APCHaram: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
So?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by kestolove95(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Inec Don give this one another one week to trend

16 Likes

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by ejifranks(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fine woman. Esan and Igbos have the finest women in Nigeria.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
kestolove95:
You should use her life as your prayer point every morning

She's made for life. Are you?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
One day...I mean one day, history will repeat itself when Seyi Tinubu's son would be vying for a political office in Lagos and Lagosians of that generation would make a reference to the tribal war going on today. There's no way seyi's son won't have an igbo name added to his names.

Then all of you (most of whom would have been very old by then) would bury your heads in shame. What goes around, comes around.

On GRV we stand gididigba in Alimosho. We will deliver our LG for LP once again. Watch out!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Yaribanzaonic: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
With four More years for you to wail! grin grin grin grin grin

kestolove95:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Massiveglory: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
I think she is an Oxford/ harvard trained scientist or something of that nature.
Very sharp babe.
She is an igbo married to proper lagosian. She is a lagosian.

Na dem be the owners of lagos.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
I think she is an Oxford trained scientist or something of that nature.
Very sharp babe.
She is an ibo married to proper lagosian. She is a lagosian.
It's Igbo not Ibo

Thanks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by zeuss: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beauty and brains.... Compliments GRV perfectly.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
zeuss:
Beauty and brains.... Compliments GRV perfectly.
Lagos go make sense if this guy become governor of the state o

The guy is smart and his wife compliment his smartness so I see a better and prosperous Lagos under the able leadership of Gbadebo rhodes vivour of the Labour Party

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by zeuss: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos go make sense if this guy become governor of the state o

The guy is smart and his wife compliment his smartness so I see a better and prosperous Lagos under the able leadership of Gbadebo rhodes vivour of the Labour Party

Best of all, agberos and monopoly of Lagos by politicians will be in the past.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by CodeTemplar: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Her eyes aren't bulging like that GF and his wife.
Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by ruggedboy01: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
You don't want some people to sleep this night abi?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by DoTheNeedful: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Like Seyi Tinubu like Gbadebo rhodes vivour, both married beautiful ladies from Anambra state.

Guys, meet Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) pretty young wife of The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos State .

She's an internationally renowned[b] molecular geneticist and a thought leader in public health in Africa[/b].

Young, beautiful and brain 💪💪💪💪

Link: https://twitter.com/IRVlagos/status/1634110540640403458?t=gwbHWZ5m80ooFW4eFuVSXA&s=19

Nlfpmod Seun Seun

Nigerians and unnecessary hype. Internationally renowned, where? You would be surprised that there are people on this forum that have similar profiles to hers. At least I know one person here with a better profile. You need to travel more and meet people.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chinedu with ifeyinwa wants to govern Lagos, Yoruba State.

That's delusional grandeur

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
I feel he’s inexperienced to handle Lagos , experience matters in handling state like Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Chinedu with ifeyinwa wants to govern Lagos, Yoruba State.

That's delusional grandeur
He will rule over ur conehead and there's nothing you can do about it. Wail on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Osibajo2023: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Vote Gbadebo rhodes vivour for Lagos Governor

Vote for Labour Party

Eko E dide, Gbadebo Ni Ama di'bo fun
anybody u support fail, because u urself is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
Seyi Tinubu.
Gbadebo Rhodes

There's something special about Igbo ladies that made Yorubas to be coming for them to the extent of abandoning their dirty, unhygienic and ugly tribe ladies with ancient tribal marks grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Esoresor:
I feel he’s inexperienced to handle Lagos , experience matters in handling state like Lagos.
Which experience does the pontius pilate Sanwoolu get?? Tinubu slave boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Osibajo2023:
anybody u support fail, because u urself is a failure
I supported Peter Obi and he won Tinubu and Sanwo Olu In Lagos . That's a bragging right .

I learnt Tinubu got mad at Lagos APC members for the defeat that peter obi meted on you losers in Lagos last week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by 40Bullets: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
I hope Seyi Tinubu's wife wasn't picked from Obi cubana's bar?

Because Tinubu's lineage are morally bankrupt people

Someone even said he organizes gay parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

Which experience does the pontius pilate Sanwoolu get?? Tinubu slave boy.
I don’t entertain people being insulting over politicians that truly don’t care about anyone

1 Like

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Esoresor:
I don’t entertain people being insulting over politicians that truly don’t care about anyone
As Tinubu stooges never cared for Lagosians for 24 years now, it won't going to be business as usual.

Labour Party ti take over.

The wave of Obidient will sweep every polling unit in Lagos like a tsunami.

Watch out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
40Bullets:
I hope Seyi Tinubu's wife wasn't picked from Obi cubana's bar?

Because Tinubu's lineage are morally bankrupt people

Someone even said he organizes gay parties.
No, every Igbo lady ever chosen by men of repute across tribe have morals and always make good wife.
Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lagosians crave for Gbadebo Vivour (GRV).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) by EmekaA125(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
God bless Igboland.
God bless SouthEast.
God bless Nigeria.

God punish all afonja agbado Tilumbu supporters.

Cursed people.

Death to you all. Fools!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Controversy Over Lagos. . . .na Who Own The Land ? / Three Groups Fight For APC Identity / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.