Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season (27215 Views)

Haaland Vs Lewandowski: Thierry Henry Makes Interesting Comparison / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Man United Boss Jose Mourinho Makes Huge Alexis Sanchez Transfer Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Rexnegro(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
richidinho:
best coach in the world
indeed in your head alone
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by ayokellany: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
I use to tell people who care to listen, that Mourinho is a terrible coach. A coach that can't raise young talents?
A coach who prefers players in their late 20s, so he will use them at their prime, maybe 2-3 seasons, destroy the club, and leave.

If given the same quality of players you claim Mou use in destroying club can you repeat his achievements ? I mean who in your entire household can even try ?

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by SaintAY(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
manunited will be the biggest joke of the season
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by chiboy1116: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
Everyone just dey reject Man Utd this season, nobody wan dey play boring football and start defending.
evn yerry Mina no gree go.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by harrisonford001: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
thirded by me grin
princeemmma:
seconded by me
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by harrisonford001: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
underrate MAN U at your own peril! Glory! Glory! MAN UNITED

6 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by ayokellany: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Strategy - Complain ahead of looming failure wink

Guardiola is your "husband" any day grin

Being second to a best in the world should on it on be an accomplishment. What are you second best at in your house talk more of your LGA. Not minding the fact that you will never be second best at anytime in the world not criticism not even madness. That should buttress how sick in the head you are disparaging an arguably world second best club football coach.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by BlackPantherxXx: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayokellany:

ayokellany to his useless homosexual father:
Being second to a best in the world should on it on be an accomplishment. What are you second best at in your house talk more of your LGA. Not minding the fact that you will never be second best at anytime in the world not criticism not even madness. That should buttress how sick in the head you are disparaging a world second best.

My condolences. I am not surprised wink... you are here having high BP and rabies yet i can bet you can never ever afford a domestic flight tongue

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by gladisa7: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Man U will relegate..With expensive big player Mou cannot perform.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
chineduemmao:
badbelle

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by mikky234(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
all of you talking shit about Mourihno are part of the problem this country has. The same way you people condemned GEJ see where we are now. Where was ManU before Mou came in. Stupid Shallow minded fellows. As he said "words are useless right now"

you'll all see

3 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Larryslim(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
I use to tell people who care to listen, that Mourinho is a terrible coach. A coach that can't raise young talents?
A coach who prefers players in their late 20s, so he will use them at their prime, maybe 2-3 seasons, destroy the club, and leave.
Stop spewing jargongs Mr man
Players like Mctominay(20) who even benched Pogba on several occasions last season,Mitchell,Gomes,Chong were all promoted to the first team by Mourinho,Baily(22),Lindelof(22) they were bought my Mourinho
Go and check stats,Mourinho has given more minutes to youngsters than any other manager in the EPL...

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by englishmart(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayokellany:

If given the same quality of players you claim Mou use in destroying club can you repeat his achievements ? I mean who in your entire household can even try ?
Firstly, I didn't mention your entire household, secondly, If given the same players Mourinho had last season, I would have won the premier league, or come very close to Man city. A Man Utd team that couldn't oust Sevilla is a disgraceful team.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Larryslim(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is what I want!
Underrate us at your own peril, José might not be playing the best of football but he'll definitely win you games and title and shut oppositions up,that's why he's the special one!..
#GGMU

5 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by killsmith(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
As a Liverpool fan who watched ferguson's attacking football, I can tell you that Man utd don't deserve this nonsense man called mourinho.... Look at the shame he's Brought to man utd....

You'd never see ferguson Park the bus... Even when ferguson was leading you comfortably, he'll still put I'm more attackers....

Even moyes wasn't this negative....
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Larryslim(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Firstly, I didn't mention your entire household, secondly, If given the same players Mourinho had last season, I would have won the premier league, or come very close to Man city. A Man Utd team that couldn't oust Sevilla is a disgraceful team.
Ode ni e!
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:
Pogba is about to escape this impending doom that's about befalling man u.....you are welcomed in advance to the champs depot....

Upper barca!!!!!
are you sure you're reading transfer news sha?
Pogba to Barca, Fellaini for Messi ni
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Wow... The coach!! Kaabo, i'm sure you can't win plastic with Man City gan an.. Just because a coach doesn't win anything in a season doesn't make him bad, Man City that won double last season, what did they win the season before when Mou bagged three trophies?
Mourinho's second stint at Chelsea, he didn't win anything in his first season but bagged the league the second season..
So, maybe you can go manage Sunshine stars.. The coach!!

3 Likes

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
pacifust058:
are you sure you're reading transfer news sha?
Pogba to Barca, Fellaini for Messi ni

Kuku bring blind then swap him for messi, Suarez n coutinho at a go..

Pogba wants to leave, make una allow am na!
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by JayMarx: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mourinho doesn't know how to inspire players.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
LieDetector:
We're Chelsea. We don't go about making failed bids or struggling to convince world stars to play for us. Na dem dey rush us grin
yeah, nobody reject you including Lukaku, Courtois and others

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:

Kuku bring blind then swap him for messi, Suarez n coutinho at a go..

Pogba wants to leave, make una allow am na!
Yeah, he called you to say that
Barca boards are so dumb that they don't know he's using them to ask for pay rise
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by holuphisayor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
let's give Leicester some flogging grin
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
Try to know what you're saying.. Mou has given more minutes to youngsters than any EPL manager (argue that)
Mctominay, Dalot, Gomes, Chong, Fred, Pogba, Lukaku, Baily, Lindelof, (@Madrid Morata, Carvahal, Callejon, Casemiro, Varane and co) are the kind of old men in your family abi?

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by holuphisayor(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
killsmith:
As a Liverpool fan who watched ferguson's attacking football, I can tell you that Man utd don't deserve this nonsense man called mourinho.... Look at the shame he's Brought to man utd....

You'd never see ferguson Park the bus... Even when ferguson was leading you comfortably, he'll still put I'm more attackers....

Even moyes wasn't this negative....
yes, they don't deserve mourinho.

But they deserve van gaal and Moyes?

coming from someone who hasn't won a plate for a decade.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by handsomeyinka(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
StNoni:
Teams to watch out for this season eg Liverpool and arsenal
God bless you for my arsenal

UP GUNNERS!!!!..

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by killsmith(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
holuphisayor:

yes, they don't deserve mourinho.

But they deserve van gaal and Moyes?

coming from someone who hasn't won a plate for a decade.
fool, i won the English cup in 2012.... Is it up to a decade?

Fool!!!
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seems Leicester is gonna win the game
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by badinfluence: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Man utd has no problem with its squad.. Imagine what fergie would have done with these players.. Mou should ditch his defence mentality..
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by holuphisayor(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
killsmith:
fool, i won the English cup in 2012.... Is it up to a decade?

Fool!!!
who argues with an idiot?
people like you are introverts in real life. keep barking
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Akanapiaigwe: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

My condolences. I am not surprised wink... you are here having high BP and rabies yet i can bet you can never ever afford a domestic flight tongue

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
this is impunity

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by frowland(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
LieDetector:
We're Chelsea. We don't go about making failed bids or struggling to convince world stars to play for us. Na dem dey rush us grin

I think it has more to do with the clubs location than history. West London is the wealthiest part of England, packed with celebrities and all sort.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs / Super Falcons Of Nigeria Wins 2018 AWCON After Defeating South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.