Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season (27219 Views)

Haaland Vs Lewandowski: Thierry Henry Makes Interesting Comparison / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Man United Boss Jose Mourinho Makes Huge Alexis Sanchez Transfer Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by donsam05(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
StNoni:
Teams to watch out for this season eg Liverpool and arsenal

did I just hear arsenal....

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Bhol28: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oga mourino,u don't have any excuse not to perform this season, its not just about buying players always,tactics matters,u,ve been buying big @ man u,u still bought fred and 2 other players,tottenham bought none,madrid sold ronaldo and bought no replacement.Prove why u claim to be the best manager with the present squad.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Innobee99(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
princeemmma:
seconded by me
Thirdended by me
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
pacifust058:
Yeah, he called you to say that
Barca boards are so dumb that they don't know he's using them to ask for pay rise

Read in between the lines boy, he still deem it fit n worthy to use those dumb boards in asking for pay raise.

If only common sense could be made common.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayokellany:

Being second to a best in the world should on it on be an accomplishment. What are you second best at in your house talk more of your LGA. Not minding the fact that you will never be second best at anytime in the world not criticism not even madness. That should buttress how sick in the head you are disparaging an arguably world second best club football coach.
who's the best?
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by ifko: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
I use to tell people who care to listen, that Mourinho is a terrible coach. A coach that can't raise young talents?
A coach who prefers players in their late 20s, so he will use them at their prime, maybe 2-3 seasons, destroy the club, and leave.
Nonody cares about raising young talents in modern football and whether you like it or not man utd is where they are today because of mourinho

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Eelite37: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
The Glazer fam bleeped up!

Abeg, make una try and register with this platform: Eelite Trading System [ETS]. It's really a productive platform. They know what they are doing. You'll see for yourself.

To register with them and get a free trial: send a WhatsApp message containing your email address and the text "I want to register with ETS" to their WhatsApp number 08146056560.

*Their updates are usually sent in PDF format. Ensure that you have a PDF reader on your device.

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by MartinCorridon: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

this is impunity

Finally. Are you happy now? Took a while grin
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Akanapiaigwe: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Finally. Are you happy now? Took a while grin
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Regardless of last season, media (those its coming home pipu) always make things complicated. In any oda season,with our points last season we would have bein crowned champs but we cant take dat away. Pipu should b CAREFUL wit us dis season oo...d transfer window has CHANGED so every player is f**ing xpensive. With united squad i think we gud to go. Last season sanchez came n disrupted our attack but starting today u will all see. Afterall its d POINTS dat matter. Ggmu
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by tishbite41(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
buzorjp:

Ah dey tell u...Na dem dey rush us ooo smiley shocked shocked shocked
as courtouis rush real Madrid tongue
buzorjp:

Ah dey tell u...Na dem dey rush us ooo smiley shocked shocked shocked
as courtouis rush real Madrid
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by tishbite41(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
mikky234:
all of you talking shit about Mourihno are part of the problem this country has. The same way you people condemned GEJ see where we are now. Where was ManU before Mou came in. Stupid Shallow minded fellows. As he said "words are useless right now"

you'll all see
lol, no mind them. na so dem go bring one European buhari come for us.
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:

Read in between the lines boy, he still deem it fit n worthy to use those dumb boards in asking for pay raise.

If only common sense could be made common.
Then, you'll have it in your empty skull
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by killsmith(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
holuphisayor:

who argues with an idiot?
people like you are introverts in real life. keep barking
keep quiet you fool..... I have won the champions league 5 times... I'm not your mate.... Fool!
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by BENEAMATA: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
I use to tell people who care to listen, that Mourinho is a terrible coach. A coach that can't raise young talents?
A coach who prefers players in their late 20s, so he will use them at their prime, maybe 2-3 seasons, destroy the club, and leave.
LIES ! Repeated a thousand times is = . . . . . . . See mourinho's words above for answers . So is hypothesis and half truths are not facts . No wonder you said you kept saying , Alas , few to none kept to listen ! Here is a new mantra to help develope a better you . . . . . ' mourinho is not the devil , things will get better ' . . . .repeat till you fall asleep .
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by BENEAMATA: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
LIES ! Repeated a thousand times is = . . . . . . . See mourinho's words above for answers . So is hypothesis and half truths are not facts . No wonder you said you kept saying , Alas , few to none CARED to listen ! Here is a new mantra to help develope a better you . . . . . ' mourinho is not the devil , things will get better ' . . . .repeat till you fall asleep .
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Kevsmart88(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarri ball loading!!!! Oshe
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
I think you should get your facts straight.
How old was Petr cech when Mourinho used him? How about varane, di Maria, ozil, Terry. Man u squad don't have quality compared to other big teams in England
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
pacifust058:
Then, you'll have it in your empty skull

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=70163487][/quote] Your ancestors
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
pacifust058:
Your ancestors

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=70163730][/quote] Yeah, it shows you're Mad... And thank you for letting me see your Doctor's report
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
pacifust058:
Yeah, it shows you're Mad... And thank you for letting me see your Doctor's report

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by pacifust058(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=70163862][/quote]Why sticking your tongue out, are you a Dog?
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by StNoni: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
E go dawn on u sey arsenal and Liverpool go dey top 4 win trophy.
donsam05:

did I just hear arsenal....
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by xtervaganza(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2018
englishmart:
Disappointed about what?
another football illiterate forming Einstein. A terrible coach who remains the only own to win the treble TWICE.

he can't raise young talents but he gave but he gave Morata his debut and countless other players. Even recently Mctominay. Carlos Alberto was 18 years old when Mourinho started him in a champions league final

He prefers players in late 20s but he went to real Madrid and sent the old legs to the bench using 22 year old Özil while benching a Ballon d'Or winner Kaka. He also played 24 year old Khedira, 23 year old Higuain and Benzema. Marcelo was also 23 and Mourinho returned him to his left back natural position where he flourished from the left winger Pellegrini had converted him to.

He destroyed Real Madrid so much Fiorentino Perez credited him for laying the groundwork of their champions league successes.

Some of you here just because you have access to internet does not give you the right to type nonsense.

In the history of football you can't name 20 coaches both past and present that are better than Mourinho. And you opened that asshole you call mouth to call him a terrible coach

Nonsense
Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Pentools(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2018
pacifust058:
Why sticking your tongue out, are you a Dog?

Re: Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season by Alexcharlz(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Sometimes I pity mourinho, thus united board loves money so much ,then can't even invest to earn more ��
https://skyxports.com/manchester-united-transfer-news-now/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / Super Falcons Of Nigeria Wins 2018 AWCON After Defeating South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.