Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC (459 Views)

Chief Don Etiebet Is Alive / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC by quickberry(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
This is hogwash. I was not at the reception because I had been out of the country since Saturday 29th July, 2018 for some medicals which I had been postponing since April because of all the APC activities during the period and I had to leave in order to come back on time for the start of the primaries. When I left, it was only rumours that Senator Godswill Akpabio might be decamping to APC. While away Vanguard newspaper texted me on my feelings towards the rumoured decampment of Senator Godswill Akpabio and I replied that if the rumours become consummated I would be very excited. Of course, as the leader of the Party and Chairman the State Caucus of the Party I have been bombarded by so many calls by our members, even from the reception grounds at Ikot Ekpene Stadium when it was said that some of our National Leaders had pronounced Senator Akpabio Leader of the Party in the State. I told them to calm down until I return. I want to state categorically that nothing can sway me to leave APC for any other political Party. I will live and retire from politics with APC and whosoever is fishing is wasting his or her time. I also want to state that I welcome whole heartedly Senator Godswill Akpabio into the APC family in Akwa Ibom State and his coming will undoubtedly consolidate our work to build a very verile APC in Akwa Ibom State to drive away PDP from Akwa Ibom State. We were the PDP in Akwa Ibom State which made Akwa Ibom 100% PDP and with Senator Godswill Akpabio coming to APC, the annihilation of PDP in the State is complete and Akwa Ibom is now 100%APC and Governor Udom Emmanuel is counting his days at the Hilltop Mansion, Uyo. ~ Chief Don Etiebet, CON.
Re: Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC by HungerBAD: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Etiebet house that year.
Re: Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC by Bella55555(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
No one cares about him any more
Re: Don Etiebet Welcomes Sen. Akpabio Into APC by Bluezy13(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Akpabio's defection still shaking ground.

He is indeed a poliical mogul.

(1) (Reply)

"Prepare Your Handover Note For Me" –Chief Chikwe Udensi Vows To Defeat Ikpeazu / Over 51 Drivers Have Been Abducted In My State – Northern Governor Cries Out / Ship ‘carrying Weapons To Nigeria Detained In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.