Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) (18363 Views)

Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) / Davido's 'Nwa Baby' Video Set To Be Released Tomorrow / Davido Nwa Baby Instrumental [Download Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
DavidO on the rave. Oya let's dance
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by LaudGuy: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lool, my brother the song is trash, this boy straight up living on hype. still waiting for the album, let's see if e go make sense

quote author=Giddymoney post=70154508]Trash as usual[/quote]
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Bibby25(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
It’s a banger!!!!
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Yungkid101(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
haryomikun:

Bro I'm a DJ but i almost perfectly understand. When i listened to the beats I was like this nigga just repeating shi.t. Same background beats for assurance, flora my flawa and one other DMW song like that and now this sad
Bro you get sense i swear... I keep hearing vibes from these songs... i tot i am the only one noticing it sef... Thank God say u sef notice am

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Yungkid101(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
EricIyke:
Some nigerians in the name of hate and fanaticism has lost their ability dictate between good and bad.
Same set of people that dance soco are the ones saying this.
Anyway hating is allowed.
Davido has been passing messages in all of his songs unlike wizkid who has lost touch although he's still making hits.
Can't remember the last time I heard an elderly man sing along with wizkid's song.
Anyways, enjoy the classic,emotional,well written tube it only comes once in a while and mind you, only when DMW decides.
Its topping charts already :p
Check Wizkid international features (Bad Energy, Bella).... Those songs are hits in their countries. Don't forget Wizkid hasn't released any Singles in his name this Year, all his songs this Year are all Features. He's probably keeping the best for the ones he'll release in his name and Album. But Davido on the other Hand just keep overhyping Trashs dat he's singing under his name... Killing the believe people has in his Ability to sing song that'll touch everyone like those ones he has been singing and also in 2017 (IF, Fall, FIA).
Buh Davido has been so poor this Year... hyping of the songs is what is keeping him active this Year. First it was Chioma, now e don dey us Private Jet dey hype himself
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Yungkid101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
LaudGuy:
Lool, my brother the song is trash, this boy straight up living on hype. still waiting for the album, let's see if e go make sense

Xame here bro... Davido really dissapoint me in Assurance & Nwa Baby.. Na d Album i dey wait, i just hope say e nor flop
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
On the scale of 1 to 10 I'll rate the song 3. Not feeling it at all. OBO you can do better.
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by planetx: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Rip of from Akon lock up.
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yungkid101:

Check Wizkid international features (Bad Energy, Bella).... Those songs are hits in their countries. Don't forget Wizkid hasn't released any Singles in his name this Year, all his songs this Year are all Features. He's probably keeping the best for the ones he'll release in his name and Album. But Davido on the other Hand just keep overhyping Trashs dat he's singing under his name... Killing the believe people has in his Ability to sing song that'll touch everyone like those ones he has been singing and also in 2017 (IF, Fall, FIA).
Buh Davido has been so poor this Year... hyping of the songs is what is keeping him active this Year. First it was Chioma, now e don dey us Private Jet dey hype himself

And Soco was wonderful cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] / World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar / 'AZA': Davido Ft. Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.