Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) (18349 Views)

Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) / Davido's 'Nwa Baby' Video Set To Be Released Tomorrow / Davido Nwa Baby Instrumental [Download Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by mema900: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by nwatthu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
am not impress....i will rate this song 'C'
AlphLukau:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEA9EB7Q5RY

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
not bad... he tried...............
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
davido
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hin hold solidarity with Dammy Krane....
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by haqueurate(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
wow, wow, wow! isa banger
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by fiftynaira(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by fiftynaira(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
The ending shouldn’t have been so cos Davido was not in the picture so I wonder how they cops got to know he was with the girl.

Moral of the story NEVER trust girls.

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Sanchez01: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
The visual does not interpret the lyrics in any way. His voice is naturally coarse and as such, didn't need to shout. The Semi tone modulation was needless.

Noise as always.

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by chronique(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:
What a wack/trashy jam from the spinach abi spirach producer to david then down to me....the producer lacks creativity same method of production just different tempo on kicks n snail...producers in the house can relate.
Kudos to only the video director nice concept although davido spoilt the whole idea in his usual childish display on music movie-like clips.

Damn, I'm guilty of wackness for listening to davido n his usual trash, hiphop god pls cleanse me from all wackness.

It's kicks and snares(not snail)... Lol
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
please someone should listen to it nd tell us how it is....i cannot come nd waste my data on shukurakilokosio!
It's nice though.
Check it out
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Singalong: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Giddymoney:
Trash as usual
Obo songs don't make sense to me. He only shouts in his songs. No lyrics

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by dynicks(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Divay22:

It's nice though.
Check it out
ok ooooo....would eventually listen to it but ain't gonno waste my data on it...
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by measideyhere(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
namet:
There is nothing glamorous about robbery. This is the sort of behavior that should be discouraged. Yet, Davido feels robbery is what he needs to show his audience in order to remain popular.

Davido should be ashamed of himself. The government should censor and ban this song in Nigeria.
More so, Davido should consider returning all the monies that Godswill Akpabio gave to him, so it can be used to develop Akwa Ibom state.

Davido is a disgrace!
I'm not much of a David fan but what U wrote clearly shows you did not watch the video...Are you aware he was arrested in the end? ....when hate clouds your mind...stay open a bit. Damn.

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
pol23:
Hope you didn't pay who sell this crap for u sha.
Wanda coal -So mi so -song of the year.
Your head dey dia!

2 Likes

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Pentools(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
chronique:

It's kicks and snares(not snail)... Lol

Lolz, thanks for the observation, bn awhile we left the culture plus creeping in ageing.
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Singalong: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Baby baby baby as usual . Nothing new . If you are not using free WiFi pls don't bother watching it
Exactly.. The beats seem stolen to me

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by zicoraads: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Waste of data and time. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Horus(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
This video influence individuals to commit robbery and crime

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by sleekyonyx(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gokeli23974:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card
hello Pls explain what u mean in details, before Thunder fire u now. grin
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by ikevictor: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
David nwa Adeleke, please stop wasting our mb

2 Likes

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by chronique(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz, thanks for the observation, bn awhile we left the culture plus creeping in ageing.

I understand.
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by haryomikun(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:
What a wack/trashy jam from the spinach abi spirach producer to david then down to me....the producer lacks creativity same method of production just different tempo on kicks n snare...producers in the house can relate.
Kudos to only the video director nice concept although davido spoilt the whole idea in his usual childish display on music movie-like clips.

Damn, I'm guilty of wackness for listening to davido n his usual trash, hiphop god pls cleanse me from all wackness.

Bro I'm a DJ but i almost perfectly understand. When i listened to the beats I was like this nigga just repeating shi.t. Same background beats for assurance, flora my flawa and one other DMW song like that and now this sad

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by uptimum123(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

2 Likes

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Some nigerians in the name of hate and fanaticism has lost their ability dictate between good and bad.
Same set of people that dance soco are the ones saying this.
Anyway hating is allowed.
Davido has been passing messages in all of his songs unlike wizkid who has lost touch although he's still making hits.
Can't remember the last time I heard an elderly man sing along with wizkid's song.
Anyways, enjoy the classic,emotional,well written tube it only comes once in a while and mind you, only when DMW decides.
Its topping charts already :p
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Some nigerians in the name of hate and fanaticism has lost their ability to dictate between good and bad.
Same set of people that dance soco are the ones saying this.
Anyways hating is allowed.
Davido has been passing messages in all of his songs unlike wizkid who has lost touch although he's still making hits.
Can't remember the last time I heard an elderly man sing along with wizkid's song.
Anyways, enjoy the classic,emotional,well written and well sang tune. It only comes once in a while and mind you, only when DMW decides.
Its topping charts already :p
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by Daejoyoung: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na so so woman Davido dey sing about sef? No other inspiration?

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
namet:
There is nothing glamorous about robbery. This is the sort of behavior that should be discouraged. Yet, Davido feels robbery is what he needs to show his audience in order to remain popular.

Davido should be ashamed of himself. The government should censor and ban this song in Nigeria.
More so, Davido should consider returning all the monies that Godswill Akpabio gave to him, so it can be used to develop Akwa Ibom state.

Davido is a disgrace!

See hatred,what has he done that deserve this??

Wat baffles me is why some people are giving u unnecessary likes,so many sadist in this country....

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by anonymuz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pentools:
What a wack/trashy jam from the spinach abi spirach producer to david then down to me....the producer lacks creativity same method of production just different tempo on kicks n snare...producers in the house can relate.

that's Nigeria producers for you. The problem is the artist sometime cos they just want their music sound like someone else music.

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by David160(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice one davido
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Davido, after u na u biko
Re: Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) by luvdy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rubbish song

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Hypeman Gbasky Ft. DJ Lawy – Hype Mix Vol.1 2020 • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.