Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 2 (394 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 2*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

_Obioma didn't see this coming, hence her grimaced face as she saw her dad approaching_

The entire church was filled to the brim. The People outside were more than the ones inside as all parishioners sat with nervy expectations.

Of course, this would be the first time we would be having seminarians sent to our parish by the Bishop.

As usual, papa had occupied the first row of the church’s pew and had his big bible sampled on the top of the pew. I could sense he was looking out for me and Chukwu Emeka as he kept moping towards the right corner of the church where we often sit during general mass as such.

“Children of God,… Wonderful people of St. Augustine,” “i present to you the new seminarians that would be staying with us for a complete one year in pursuit of their apostolic work, “Fr.Gabriel said to the entire parishioners during the end of his Homily with his characteristic charming smile......

Kindly click on the link to keep reading

� � � � � � � ����������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/10/the-blind-alley-episode-2/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Quote Of The Week / Book Promo: H Plus Community Is Giving Away 10 Free Playboy Handbooks / A Chance For Love ( A Story Of Love, Hatred, Hope And Betrayal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.