Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

APC And Blackmail....unhealthy For Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Blackmail....unhealthy For Democracy (323 Views)

Imo Debacle - PDP’s Endless Hypocrisy And Blackmail / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC And Blackmail....unhealthy For Democracy by in4real2you: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Following the trend of the political atmosphere in Nigeria I am beginning to feel the ruling party is wooing support using blackmails and threats to lure political components to join the APC.
APC is using Adams oshiomole to force Governors to join the APC. The movement of Sen Akpabio says a lot about my insinuation cause The Senator need the broom to sweep his corrupt dealings under the carpet.
It is obvious that the APC is a minority in SS and SE but there are lots of negotiation going on between the leadership of APC and state Governors in the aforementioned regions through blackmail and financial negotiation.
Threat and blackmail is unhealthy for our democracy.
Even if you force an entity to join your party you can't force the people.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly / 2019: Ebonyi APC To Give Women Free Nomination Forms / 2019 Fact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.