Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly (324 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly by kwaghshir147(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
The President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has alleged plots to implicate him over Tuesday’s blockade of the National Assembly by men of the Department of State Services.

Referring to a joint statement signed by his media aide, Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu and Mr. Uche Anichukwu, aide to his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, the Pointer News quotes Saraki as alleging that the plot was to also implicate other Peoples Democratic Party lawmakers, including Ekweremadu.

He said the Presidency had constituted a panel to review Police report and submit a final recommendation, adding that information available to them indicated that there were attempts to implicate them.

https://www.viktorblog.com/2018/08/10/fg-accused-me-over-dss-invasion-in-the-national-assembly-saraki/

Re: Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly by SolutionMee: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
This wasn't the Nigeria we all bargained for

God should please fast forward Biafra

Can't wait to live in a working country

Let's be honest, we're in the 17th century in this part of the world
Re: Saraki: FG Accused Me Over DSS Invasion In The National Assembly by phastaphosto: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2018
No worry 
Just vote SARAKI let make a difference 
The future's us, yet every citizen's in prison

God Bless Bukola Saraki, The honourable President , Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are the most gracious politician we have in Nigeria today

Continue to support due process, rule of law

Please if you have interest in the Presidency, please declare now. Win or loose Nigerians deserve the fresh ideas/sophistication you will bring to the campaign process

Gratitude in the presence of dominance #SARAKi2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is An Ignorant Behaving Like A Rain-beaten Chicken -saraki / The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons / "Saraki Senate Presidency Style Treasonable" - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.