Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha (430 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by akelicious(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Rochas Okorocha, the Imo State Governor has said he stands a better chance of becoming Nigeria’s President in 2023.

Okorocha, who is a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, made the declaration while addressing newsmen at the state’s Government House in Owerri, the state capital, yesterday.

”I stand a better chance of making the Presidency in 2023 but my greatest challenge will come from the Igbo. It is our character.

“It will be a foolish thing to imagine that the Igbo will support me,” he said.
The governor noted that people of the South East political class has the “pull-him-down syndrome where they never support or believe in anyone from their region.”
Okorocha stated that the support he required to achieve his presidential aspiration will come from other regions.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/i-stand-best-chance-to-become-president.html

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Tonnexy: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Bluezy13(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Hehehe...

He already knows he won't be supported

1 Like

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by BRASH: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
We already know what your achievment will be. Chief molder of africa. All our resources will go into moulding of useless personalities. And bubu will be among them
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by uwa1(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
akelicious:
Rochas Okorocha, the Imo State Governor has said he stands a better chance of becoming Nigeria’s President in 2023.

Okorocha, who is a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, made the declaration while addressing newsmen at the state’s Government House in Owerri, the state capital, yesterday.

”I stand a better chance of making the Presidency in 2023 but my greatest challenge will come from the Igbo. It is our character.

“It will be a foolish thing to imagine that the Igbo will support me,” he said.
The governor noted that people of the South East political class has the “pull-him-down syndrome where they never support or believe in anyone from their region.”

Okorocha stated that the support he required to achieve his presidential aspiration will come from other regions.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/i-stand-best-chance-to-become-president.html

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by NoToAutocracy: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
It shall not be well with everyone deceiving this Buffon
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Racoon(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Okorocha is so delusional that he sees himself as God. undecided undecided
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by SolutionMee: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2018
You that can't even win the heart of your village people is also putting into imagination a dream that won't, that can't and that will never comes true

Saraki/Other PDP's will do 2019

Other PDP's/Saraki will do 2023

Only the wise knows this political permutation

1 Like

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by slimfit1(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
That guy needs medical check up upstairs.

1 Like

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Day169: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
.. be sure he'll replace every living Nigerian with a statue. wink
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by chidi4eze(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amaechi will challenge you in 2023 for the presidency and from the look of things he will win you.

(1) (Reply)

'god Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4 Years' - Primate Ayodele Reveals PDP Win / Official: APC’s Babba-Kaita floors PDP in Katsina / Dankwambo Meets Obasanjo, Says Buhari Can’t Effect Desired Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.