Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (6) (223 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (6) by Revadebola: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (6).

Continued From Yesterday.

In all the problems Job had, he overcame, because he prayed.
No matter, the problems you have, you will overcome, if only you will maintain your prayer life.

Don't be discouraged and overwhelmed by any problems to the extend that you stop praying.

The Lord turned the captivity of Job, because he prayed.
Prayer is the key that turns situations around. If only you will pray, the Lord will change your negative situation to positive.

Because Job prayed, the Lord made him to recover all his loses and even added to his life.
The power of prayer can bring restoration of all loses.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, have mercy upon me to overcome all my problems.
2. Lord, don't let me lose the power of prayer.
3. Holy Spirit give me victory over discouragement.
4. My God, restore all my loses.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

...and First Fruits Demanded By Men Of God / The Horror Of Hell / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.