Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 (1466 Views)

I Couldn't Recharge Through The MTN App Yesterday But Working Fine Today / We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Don't really know where to post this..... I mistakenly loaded #2000 recharge through Gtbank app instead of #200 Can the process be reversed? Thanks!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by ITbomb(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
If you use the 2k to call person, will somebody die?

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Cheatlordz:

People open anyhow thread on nairaland, what does your mistake of loading #2000 recharge card instead of #200 gat to do on nairaland? Is nairaland Gtbank help desk? Or is nairaland ur service provider?

Thanks for reminding me that you are not the owner of the website or forum.....
Secondly, if you had no solutions to offer,the best you would have done is ignore and move over to sites that appeals to you rather than castigating threads as if you are nairaland inspector general of police!

Cheatlordz:

People like common sense, instead of calling ur service provider or contacting ur bank you come here opening thread. I think lalasticlala should do something about all these meaningless threads he should introduce a feature so that people can't be able to post un-reasonable thread here.

You know very well how long it takes to get in contact with a help desk esp Gtbank....
I just wanted to ensure that there are other options aside calling a customer service....
I also believe there might be others having the same issues like mine that may get other options aside calling the customer service!

If asking for another opinion,is lack of common sense,then its obvious you are an island or you have personal issues!

It would seem you woke up from the wrong side of bed to make such unnecessary statements!

Am not the cause of your unhappiness....So please take it else where and allow others with better inputs to comment!

Who are you to determine for seun which thread is reasonable or unreasonable!

If you don't like it that way,go and create your own forum! smh

3 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:
If you use the 2k to call person, will somebody die?
Please peruse the thread again!
If I really needed #2000 recharge,I wouldn't have created this thread!
I need better inputs or solutions, if you can't offer them,please ignore or go to other threads that appeal to you....Its not compulsory that you should comment!
Thanks for understanding!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by TDonald: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
I think people should start paying before they open threads so there would be less meaningless threads

[img]https://media1./images/57b4beb0c4d88947df2e63cfa22e7b9d/tenor.gif?itemid=4684276[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by stonemind(f): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Cheatlordz:

People open anyhow thread on nairaland, what does your mistake of loading #2000 recharge card instead of #200 gat to do on nairaland? Is nairaland Gtbank help desk? Or is nairaland ur service provider?

People like common sense, instead of calling ur service provider or contacting ur bank you come here opening thread. I think lalasticlala should do something about all these meaningless threads he should introduce a feature so that people can't be able to post un-reasonable thread here.

which one is your own? busy body.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
TDonald:
I think people should start paying before they open threads so there would be less meaningless threads

[img]https://media1./images/57b4beb0c4d88947df2e63cfa22e7b9d/tenor.gif?itemid=4684276[/img]
I also think people should learn to mind their own business if they have nothing meaningful to say or add.....
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2018
TDonald:

hahaha don't mind the broke op

What's the big deal about him having 2000 airtime?
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by 360great(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Bros 2k no be big money na, 2 months ago I also mistakenly loaded 10k on my mtn line from gtb. But mtn told me they don't refund. So life goes on.....2k is not a big deal move on bro
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2018
detromicxs:
Don't really know where to post this.....
I mistakenly loaded #2000 recharge through Gtbank app instead of #200
Can the process be reversed?
Thanks!
oga go and sleep. What's 2000 you're disturbing us for?
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cheatlordz:

grin grin you are confuse like saraki
and you are as brainless as tinubu.....
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
oga go and sleep. What's 2000 you're disturbing us for?

Its surprising and disappointing that most of those making trashy comments here are either matured guys or kids.....bro are you a child?
I told you I did it mistakenly.....I didn't open this thread to make it look like I can't afford a #2000 recharge card.....
If you have no positive input,just ignore.....you don't have to comment!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
360great:
Bros 2k no be big money na, 2 months ago I also mistakenly loaded 10k on my mtn line from gtb. But mtn told me they don't refund. So life goes on.....2k is not a big deal move on bro
Bro to me na big cash ohh....there are stuffs i can do with tgat money....
I tried calling gtbank customer service before creating this thread but all the lines were busy!
I thought I could get another alternative or solution!
Sorry about the #10k....I guess I should accept mine and move on like you!
Thanks for the input!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Segunnns:
let me buy it from you #1800 ?
If interested quote me for my no
Lets make it #1850
am sending you a private msg
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
detromicxs:

Its surprising and disappointing that most of those making trashy comments here are either matured guys or kids.....bro are you a child?
I told you I did it mistakenly.....I didn't open this thread to make it look like I can't afford a #2000 recharge card.....
If you have no positive input,just ignore.....you don't have to comment!
i'm sorry was joking thou.

don't take everything serious here.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded #2000 Recharge Through Gtbank App Instead Of #200 by detromicxs: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
i'm sorry was joking thou.

don't take everything serious here.
But its no fair....
I needed help or assistance not mockery.....
Am also sorry about my outburst!

(1) (Reply)

HTC M9 For Sale In Port Harcourt / I Need An App For Free Data...like Tweakware / Nokia 9.3 Pureview To Arrive With 108MP Main Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.