Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (42334 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by oneman1988: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by teemy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
How come after being put to watch a 9 minutes video the moment and the statement spoken just before he mentioned the 500,000 was cut. I believe that point should have been the focus of the video. Taking another look at the people that came out, they do not look like students and I know one of them personally as a pastor's wife.

Also, did anyone also note that he said "a couple need to be here". With the cut statement and this piece, it is inconclusive that he directed his seed request to students. By the way, the word YOUTHS is not limited to students.

I too was first puzzled that students would be asked to to donate such sum but a cut off the important segment of the video seems like a deliberate blog trending skill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Reniel001(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
If you listened to the message well...you will hear when he said...please don't do it out of compulsion but out of conviction of the lord...i think this clears it all...I don't think Der should be any form of debate in this...it's in the hand of the audience...Incase you don't know...people do Crazy and unbelievable things to earn unbelievable things from the lord...it depends on your conviction...these men didn't become great by mere ministration...please read between lines before going into sacred things...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by troy20(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is so much worrying. How did we get to this level. Over sixteen years of education and I can't believe those young adults just walked out to part with their 500k. Over 1000 dollars...why would a god demand you to make such sacrifice for you to have a life. There is so much poverty and sickness down this part of the world as it is already. Is that not enough for a "loving God" to be worried about.... Am sick and tired of these mortal men fronting as mouthpieces of a god and robbing us blind in broad daylight. This is the worst form of fraud. I truly weep for this continent. Africa is indeed the dark continent cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I beg tell me who be genuine preacher.
Only Jehovah's witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by JustCurious: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
What do you expect from proteges of Mike Murdock? smiley

It is so sad that the weightier matters aren't preached anymore. Preachers don't care if sinners sow unto the Lord even when the Bible says God forbids it. Some of them would gladly receive what God wouldn't, all in the name of sowing.

The last days are here..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by afonja112: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is a SOW A TREE, no more seed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
this robust reply con artist again?....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by bankyblue(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Humblega:
they have spoil christianity for the real pastors......

jesus did not asked for anything before he turn water to wine, nor when he feed people with fish

why our yahoo boy pastors?

Really!

He ask them to bring water and put in the bottle, and also looked for who have two fish and five slice of bread
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Diamond23(f): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Dalaman, is it your money? I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with my life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as I'm now a dropout, my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and penniless. Glory be to the Jewish god and this pastor he sent to ruin my life
Someone shout Hallelujah grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by marvinsync(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Dalaman, is it your money? I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with my life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as I'm now a dropout, my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and penniless. Glory be to the Jewish god and this pastor he sent to ruin my life

PRAISE DA LORD !!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by sholay2011(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am a Christian and believe men of God are usually wrongly maligned. But I just cannot defend this one. And it is not even the issue of seed sowing alone as the video appears to have been edited or so, but the statement at 6:27 that "even if God appears to him not to sow seed he will tell God..." and then ends with a wry laugh.

Really? Is this what christianity has become? If it is not about God then what is it about?? If it is not about Jesus Christ and the fellowship with the Father with the help of the Holy Spirit, then what is it about? When did our God become a transactional being? When did God become more interested in what we can give than who we are? God even rejected Cain before he rejected his offering. God help us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by splendoursince1: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
this pastor is confam
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dantedasz:
This guy is one of the most dangerously fraudulent pastors in this country.
Just see his spellbinding weapons that he uses on his congregation. Carefully brain washing them that the SEED solves their problems.
He cunningly calls their salvation a SEED.
How does a student get 500k?
This was that pastor that was banging one of his church workers,that promised a robust response that never came.
Listening to this guy I just can't comprehend how his congregation sits there and listens to his spellbinding and then get out of their seats and the stupidly donate their money to him to sponsor his rock star lifestyle...
Sickening...
I choose not to blame the man totally. The greed of his members lead them to follow his horseshit. I know one babe who goes to his church, a feverent follower and lazy as fúck. She believes in getting rich quick no scheme whe she never put hand for MMM etc. As she dey get the money na so she dey sow seed for the man church.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Tell me this...
on a scale of 1 - Buhari, how stupid are you?
Dan uwa. Long time
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Reniel001:
If you listened to the message well...you will hear when he said...please don't do it out of compulsion but out of conviction of the lord...i think this clears it all...I don't think Der should be any form of debate in this...it's in the hand of the audience...Incase you don't know...people do Crazy and unbelievable things to earn unbelievable things from the lord...it depends on your conviction...these men didn't become great by mere ministration...please read between lines before going into sacred things...thanks
This is how they brainwashed u guys, they tell u is not compulsory but do it out of conviction of the Lord and they begin to tell u stories of people or themselves, how they gave n was bless. It's all brainwashing but u ll never know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by AK481(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
He sure didn't force and won't force anyone to do so. So, what's the fuss about?

Next news please.

Daddy Freeze right now..

Edit:

Upon checking the topics on the fp, I saw four topics below this was that of Freeze reacting. I knew he must react, didn't know he already has! cheesy

Which 419 artist forces anybody?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by IamLEGEND1: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Dan uwa. Long time
Truly! How has life been treating you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Truly!
How has life been treating you?
Kalau. Ai na bar kasar ku wallahi.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by condomuser: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is this really happening in 2018, why does EFCC go after Yahoo boys but let these frausters walk freely ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Qtsnow(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
kramer:
Christianity has lost its way smh

If you listen to video, at 6:27 he makes the statement below:

"If God appears to me and tells me Seed does not work, I'll tell God 'thank you', ... because Seeds work"

How does that make any sense?? Does this mean he his willing to go against the word of God all because of money/seed? False prophet alarm bells ringing here

Ago nrun Lara man yen, the man is just spewing jargon. Imagine he even claim he would challenge God. Runs man lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by IamLEGEND1: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Kalau. Ai na bar kasar ku wallahi.
HABA!! Ka kara wuta mutumi na, muna biyo ka a baya ba da jimawa ba.
ni ma abun ya ishe ni.
location?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
godox2:

There are genuine preachers, but its 1/100

Name the genuine ones?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Truthchiz: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Uncle robust reply.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by glamorousbluice(f): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
I weep..this pastors are disgracing christians like us..chei
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Crime against humanity
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Forget Nigerian version of Christianity it is mostly populated by scammers. Not all but majority

/
Anyone can make demands.

Blame the neanthertals that will pay N500k to this scammer.

Creflo Dollar demanded $65m private jet and Americans gave him a piece of their minds until he recoiled to his shell.

But I don't trust Nigerians to speak up against this moronic scammer.

//

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by djon78(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
glamorousbluice:
I weep..this pastors are disgracing christians like us..chei

Christianity is a race between you and your God. Focus on yourself. Make sure you are on the Lords side. People that will be saved shall be while those destined to perish shall be.
So forget about men. Focus on yourself seeing God in the end.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by jossypet(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
If it's a seed sown in the right soil it must germinate. Ur opinion doesn't matter. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by hollyray2016: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Omo see business! i will start my own soon......WATCH OUT !!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
teemy:
How come after being put to watch a 9 minutes video the moment and the statement spoken just before he mentioned the 500,000 was cut. I believe that point should have been the focus of the video. Taking another look at the people that came out, they do not look like students and I know one of them personally as a pastor's wife.

Also, did anyone also note that he said "a couple need to be here". With the cut statement and this piece, it is inconclusive that he directed his seed request to students. By the way, the word YOUTHS is not limited to students.

I too was first puzzled that students would be asked to to donate such sum but a cut off the important segment of the video seems like a deliberate blog trending skill.
alright sir student or no student... D stunt he jst perform is not biblical he sighted Hannah as an example Hannah went to d lord herself and made a pledge.... He is compelling iz congregation to give him their hard earn money and dis is all u can say about that??

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) by thebossagain: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
village people it shall not be well with you people, look at what u have coursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.