Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Despair Of Dying Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Despair Of Dying Nigerians (255 Views)

My Business Is Dying Because Of Whatsapp / How To Tell If Your Iphone Battery Is Dying, And What You Can Do About It / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Despair Of Dying Nigerians by wrose(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2018
�. This is wickedness of the highest order. The way telecommunication networks deduct subscribers balances, all in the name of a forced subscription to one forced plan.

I am so pissed off this morning. I got to recharge #100 yesterday used it till the balance got to about #32. Wanted to make an important call now this morning, Wolla, my balance is low.
I discovered on my message directory that they ve subscribed me for one French lesson.
The most annoying thing is the way they force it down on people's throat without u having the option to choose whether to subcribe or not.
Please this really has to stop. We re really suffering in this country

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Save Data Bundles On Your Smart Phone / Share Memories Of Eid-el-kabir With Your Note 5 Camera / 400% Off On Blog Creation And Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.