Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (36906 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by enemmo(f): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bloggers be giving people free publicity.

Let me think about what I will use to trend in order to advertise my own business.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bloggers and their lies. No human can be like this, he prob fried it himself and posted it to instablog or instablog staff did this just to trend.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
What is wrong if he fry the egg by himself?

Women aren't cooking machines for God sake.. you guys have hands to cook by yourself, a woman mustn't cook for you.

BTW, Gender equality is the biggest scam of the century

2 Likes

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Benoxvals(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
No adult woman will fry eggs like this. He want to thread on the Internet by force.

You ain’t see nothing yet..
Last year Chizoba prepared
a concoction laced with voodoo
in the name of Jollof rice.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by jbtobsyn(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
adetes:
U should v teach her hw to do it
WTF are you saying. Is this how fried eggs she has eaten in her life looks like. She is plain STUPID. Did they teach her how to do Doggy style.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Saff(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Liiieesss!
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by horladexino(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Angy55:
I don't believe this poo. This is a planned work for social media attention.
Look at the fried egg very well some of the pepper were sliced. The ones that weren't sliced was purposely added to the egg for photo credit to seek for attention.

What concern you

so person no feel lie in peace again

1 Like

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by sisisioge: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
You mean she didn't even remove the sticks from the bumbum of the pepper? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex!

2 Likes

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by tiredoflife(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
No adult woman will fry eggs like this. He want to thread on the Internet by force.

Its he wants to trend not thread angry

Are u an afonja
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by mrjaydee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Face you make after eating this.

1 Like

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by naijaguy123456(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its he wants to trend not thread angry

Are u an afonja
Ever type on your phone before, ipob pig.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by frankmoney(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
So what's his point of making it public ? We should teach her or flog her ?
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by frankmoney(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
jbtobsyn:

WTF are you saying. Is this how fried eggs she has eaten in her life looks like. She is plain STUPID. Did they teach her how to do Doggy style.
that's scrambled eggs , it's still fried either ways , so she isn't wrong
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Sanchez01: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
He could just have taught her how to do it
BTW this looks staged cause even a 5 yrs old child know pepper are chopped in eggs and if not staged the girl just wants to be mischievous. And if a grown up girl make eggs like this then she's plainly STUPID
Teach a full grown lady to fry eggs or cut ball peppers
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by jbtobsyn(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
frankmoney:
that's scrambled eggs , it's still fried either ways , so she isn't wrong
Leaving the pepper stalk is the right way of doing it abi.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by jbtobsyn(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sanchez01:

Teach a full grown lady to fry eggs or cut ball peppers
You self see them asslickers. It is only a stupid fool that would make egg like this. Has she not eaten fried egg before ni? She is so dumb.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Apina(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
No adult woman will fry eggs like this. He want to trend on the Internet by force.
I know grown up girls who cannot even boil water properly grin
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by stasius: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
To some it may look staged or unbelievable but believe me it's real! There are really terrible cooks out there.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Social media has really made some people plain stupid.she added raw pepper to egg without chopping it properly and you want us to do what na?To fry sperm? These are trivial issues that should be resolved between them.But he decided to blow it out of proportion just to trend.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Oshin56(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nobody is perfect instead of him to the teach her he is now updating on social will that one help
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by damzy88: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
When you choose to date a slay mama because of your friends rather than the simple lady your heart tells you to date.
Fact
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Seunnzy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
BTW this looks staged cause even a 5 yrs old child know pepper are chopped in eggs and if not staged the girl just wants to be mischievous. And if a grown up girl make eggs like this then she's plainly STUPID
She is plainly STUPID
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
The reason I love Nairaland is this....even if peeps on Instagram, twitter and Facebook are gullible...Most Naira landers are never gullible and usually have a different and sensible opinions.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Indomie generation. A.peee.c (coughs..) cry na to dress like.... And post dem sabi
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Amberon11: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Did you have to shame her publicly? I have seen worse. I taught my ex how to boil eggs (believe it or not). I don't recall shaming him online for it though I kept teasing him about it.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by tempest01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Very lazy girl...couldn't even take the stalk off the pepper. I'm not sure she even washed it
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Amberon11: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nairalanders are the most gullible and the least sane people. Twitter people are too woke.
BecaciaBarbie:

The reason I love Nairaland is this....even if peeps on Instagram, twitter and Facebook are gullible...Most Naira landers are never gullible and usually have a different and sensible opinions.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by tunary(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sijo01:

Maybe she nor want make the pepper hot her for hand undecided
lol
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by purples25(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Are you looking for a relationship or you want someone who you can disgrace on behalf of every grudge you've had on girls ?

Cuz for a man that wants to build..................that kind of man is very rare but I'd think he should be ready to teach his partner, she teaches him too, they work as a team. Cuz even with a man that has a job and a woman that can cook, plenty teamwork is still needed.

Not this kind of man that was just so eager to go and disgrace some woman on social media.

1 Like

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
BizBayo:
Who has seen page 0 ?
I love the fact that you also noticed that page 0 is no more lalalistica

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) / Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified / 25 Hilarious Cake Fails You Have To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.