Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. (47199 Views)

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:28pm On Mar 30
I managed to drag myself to our local market and went to a goat meat seller to help me cut 5k worth of assorted meat and see what he gave me., very small but I couldn't haggle much with him because I was so weak..

Below is the end result. My gas finished in the process of trying to let the shaki done very well and I had to call the gas man to come fill my 6kg ..omor 7800 for 6kg. God go help us o.

Things are getting worse everyday.

Please join me. It tasted nice though.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by FaceTanke: 4:34pm On Mar 30
Enjoy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30
🥂

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:39pm On Mar 30
illicit:
🥂

Na champagne abi na zobo you dey cheers with grin

11 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by EreluRoz: 4:40pm On Mar 30
Nice 👍

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:41pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
Nice 👍

Thanks. smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Na champagne abi na zobo you dey cheers with grin

Lager beer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:46pm On Mar 30
illicit:

Lager beer

Mmm

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by fyzaila: 4:47pm On Mar 30
Yummy 😋 just boil small white rice 🍚 join

You want to make me break my fast koh ?? 😒

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:50pm On Mar 30
fyzaila:
Yummy 😋 just boil small white rice 🍚 join

You want to make me break my fast koh ?? 😒

Hey my love sorry o. I didn't mean to.

That one will be tomorrow. I'll use Rice for now I used fufu. grin

9 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Mmm

Pepper soup goes well with chilled green bottles

8 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by fyzaila: 4:52pm On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Hey my love sorry o. I didn't mean to.

That one will be tomorrow. I'll use Rice for now I used fufu. grin

Okay good 👍
Enjoy 😉

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Babangidapikin: 5:07pm On Mar 30
You dey enjoy o

Oya come and teach us how to prepare peppersoup

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:19pm On Mar 30
Babangidapikin:
You dey enjoy o

Oya come and teach us how to prepare peppersoup

It's just to buy the meat and mixed pepper soup spices.

Soak the ground spice in hot water to bring out it's flavor. Set aside..
If you add the ground spices directly to your pepper soup, it will make your pepper soup to be black..
Blend your fresh pepper
You can add the yellow fresh pepper too but I skipped that and only used red pepper.

Wash the meat and sieve the soaked spice water into the washed meat,
Add part of thee fresh pepper
Add seasoning and salt
Add onions and cook on a low heat for a few minutes to let the meat absorb all the ingredients. Then. Add a little more water and part of the scent leaves to cook properly till its done.

When the meat is done and soft.
Add the other part of the scent leaves to the done meat.
Add the remaining fresh pepper. Allow to simmer a little then take off the heat.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Nicepoker(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30
Looks like someone's womb grin She has finally did it. grin

8 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by ForensikOrder: 6:19pm On Mar 30
Ah, my sister, the hustle to make better pepper soup with that 5k assorted meat and the gas wahala wey follow, na real journey. First of, make I hail you for the effort despite the weak body. Na the spirit of "no matter wetin, we go still push" be that, and e dey commendable.

E pain me say the meat no plenty as you expect, but the most important thing be say at the end, the pepper soup come out nice. Sometimes, na these small wins dey help us keep our head up amidst all the wahala wey dey happen around us.

And this gas price matter, na another level of challenge wey Nigerians dey face. E just be like say everything dey go up except salary. But as you talk, God go help us. We go continue to dey manage and hope say things go better.

For the pepper soup wey you manage put together, I sure say e sweet well well. The way you talk about am sef, e dey make mouth water. No be small thing to still dey cook something delicious even when things tight like this. E show say you get creativity and resilience - qualities wey dey very valuable.

Make we join you in spirit as we appreciate the small joys wey dey like making a nice meal for ourselves and our loved ones, even when e no easy. Na these kind things dey give us joy and hope say tomorrow fit better pass today.

Keep pushing, my sister. Your ability to make the most out of wetin you get, to still find something to be grateful for, na something wey dey inspire. We all dey this together, and like you talk, God go help us. We go dey find joy for the small things and hope for better days ahead. Cheers to your delicious pepper soup!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by labake1(f): 6:29pm On Mar 30
OP, where my own?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by NFBI: 6:42pm On Mar 30
In my next life imma be a woman so much soft life for them just because them get puci

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:42pm On Mar 30
labake1:
OP, where my own?

Labake baby. grin. You too dey chop this kind thing? I think say na five star ⭐✨✨✨⭐ own you dey like. Ok I've heard you. grin

Join me in the Spirit o lol... cheesy cheesy
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by labake1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 30
NFBI:
In my next life imma be a woman so much soft life for them just because them get puci

Don't wait till next life, just ask Bobrisky for tips

17 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:52pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Ah, my sister, the hustle to make better pepper soup with that 5k assorted meat and the gas wahala wey follow, na real journey. First of, make I hail you for the effort despite the weak body. Na the spirit of "no matter wetin, we go still push" be that, and e dey commendable.

E pain me say the meat no plenty as you expect, but the most important thing be say at the end, the pepper soup come out nice. Sometimes, na these small wins dey help us keep our head up amidst all the wahala wey dey happen around us.

And this gas price matter, na another level of challenge wey Nigerians dey face. E just be like say everything dey go up except salary. But as you talk, God go help us. We go continue to dey manage and hope say things go better.

For the pepper soup wey you manage put together, I sure say e sweet well well. The way you talk about am sef, e dey make mouth water. No be small thing to still dey cook something delicious even when things tight like this. E show say you get creativity and resilience - qualities wey dey very valuable.

Make we join you in spirit as we appreciate the small joys wey dey like making a nice meal for ourselves and our loved ones, even when e no easy. Na these kind things dey give us joy and hope say tomorrow fit better pass today.

Keep pushing, my sister. Your ability to make the most out of wetin you get, to still find something to be grateful for, na something wey dey inspire. We all dey this together, and like you talk, God go help us. We go dey find joy for the small things and hope for better days ahead. Cheers to your delicious pepper soup!

Wow thank uuuu.. this nice text here is very encouraging and so on point . I love this.

Yes the pepper soup came out really nice and tasty. It was really worth all the stress..

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:53pm On Mar 30
Hi
labake1:

Hahahahaaaa. True though. He doesn't need to wait till his next life biko. grin cheesy
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by NFBI: 7:00pm On Mar 30
labake1:

I want it natural
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by ForensikOrder: 7:08pm On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Wow thank uuuu.. this nice text here is very encouraging and so on point . I love this.

Yes the pepper soup came out really nice and tasty. It was really worth all the stress..

Thank you.
I'm super glad to hear you found the encouragement helpful and even happier to hear about your pepper soup success! Cooking, especially when it's something as heartwarming and traditionally rich as pepper soup, can indeed be a journey with its own set of challenges. But just like you've discovered, the outcome is usually worth every bit of the effort.

Your success with the pepper soup no just show say you fit overcome kitchen challenges, but it also dey highlight the beauty of our Nigerian culinary heritage. E be like say you don put in not just ingredients but also love and dedication into making that soup, and I dey sure the taste go reflect all of that.

If you get any more recipes or kitchen adventures you dey plan to embark on, feel free to share. Maybe your next kitchen exploit fit inspire another person or even give you a new perspective on another aspect of our rich food culture. Plus, if you ever need tips or wan share another success story, this community dey here to cheer you on.

Keep the fire burning (both literally and figuratively) and continue to explore the delicious world of Nigerian cuisine. Who knows? Maybe your next dish go even surpass this one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:16pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

I'm super glad to hear you found the encouragement helpful and even happier to hear about your pepper soup success! Cooking, especially when it's something as heartwarming and traditionally rich as pepper soup, can indeed be a journey with its own set of challenges. But just like you've discovered, the outcome is usually worth every bit of the effort.

Your success with the pepper soup no just show say you fit overcome kitchen challenges, but it also dey highlight the beauty of our Nigerian culinary heritage. E be like say you don put in not just ingredients but also love and dedication into making that soup, and I dey sure the taste go reflect all of that.

If you get any more recipes or kitchen adventures you dey plan to embark on, feel free to share. Maybe your next kitchen exploit fit inspire another person or even give you a new perspective on another aspect of our rich food culture. Plus, if you ever need tips or wan share another success story, this community dey here to cheer you on.

Keep the fire burning (both literally and figuratively) and continue to explore the delicious world of Nigerian cuisine. Who knows? Maybe your next dish go even surpass this one!

Amen.

I'm highly inspired and hope to do more by His enabling Grace.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by TonyBby: 7:36pm On Mar 30
You ain't even invite me?. Just keep bustling, it was never easy. Just keep it real leng.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:39pm On Mar 30
TonyBby:
You ain't even invite me?. Just keep bustling, it was never easy. Just keep it real leng.

Sorry dear.. please come and join me biko. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by AcadaWriter: 9:12pm On Mar 30
Nice 👍

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:20pm On Mar 30
AcadaWriter:
Nice 👍

Thanks dear.
Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by blowjohn(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30
I must commed u. The parts are very clean looking.

Not those ones people get mind to see with the villi still black and bushy like sabinus hair style.

It was well cleaned out. Means u know wat is good and u go for it.

Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:58pm On Mar 30
blowjohn:
I must commed u. The parts are very clean looking.

Not those ones people get mind to see with the villi still black and bushy like sabinus hair style.

It was well cleaned out. Means u know wat is good and u go for it.

:

Enjoy!

Yeah thanks. cheesy

That's how I like to wash meat. For this particular one, i scraped and washed severally to get it this clean . If it's not clean I cant use it.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. by blowjohn(m): 1:16am On Mar 31
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah thanks. cheesy

That's how I like to wash meat. For this particular one, i scraped and washed severally to get it this clean . If it's not clean I cant use it.

Thank you.

Wlcm Sir. But u don make me dey hungry for shaki O.

Na to find money go pepper soup joint. Not sure I'll have time to go to market

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.