Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (37220 Views)

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by otherway: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jobless and lazy youts everywhere.

See hypocrites .song wey no sweet,lacks any message.Trash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by geo4c: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
davido sef
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by skallion7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please who the mod that keep pushing senseless topics to front page

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by davibid: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
H
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Lordofthewest(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Another bitter ipobian soul
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.
Obviously written by Peruzzi.

Davido lost it all already, same beat similar lyrics and all that.

That cone headed skull miner is wack as fuuk shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Olulinks(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
nairaman66:
Okay! Did he sing this song for his private jet? Because they arrived simultaneously..
Na only you get sense jare. We go see wetin him go use hype again after we don get wey tired of his mystery private jet sh*t.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by richidinho(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
myners007:
tHis clearly means u are not a living Nigerian

comprehension is your problem grin
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by mybestlove(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just listened to it.

It is nothing good as being publicised.

I rate it 62/100%
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
There is nothing glamorous about robbery. This is the sort of behavior that should be discouraged. Yet, Davido feels robbery is what he needs to show his audience in order to remain popular.

Davido should be ashamed of himself. The government should censor and ban this song in Nigeria.
More so, Davido should consider returning all the monies that Godswill Akpabio gave to him, so it can be used to develop Akwa Ibom state.

Davido is a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.

nice song jealousy kill you there

Useless ipob tout
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by 2flash: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
nice one OBO more words to ur mouth
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Paruz1015(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
The song is wack... this is unbecoming of David Adeleke, you can do better
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
The song is wack lol grin grin grin grin grin grin those guys on twitter are hype men!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by arceem(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
No beefs
I represent the real Hip-hop
I dont hear what i cant get dope lyrics...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by myners007: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
richidinho:

comprehension is your problem grin
Meaningful life is what u need
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by mangojuice(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
cenaman:
dey song no make sense.
very useless songs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by mangojuice(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
cenaman:
dey song no make sense.
very useless song

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by eddyslim(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
The song is dope
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by cenaman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
mangojuice:
very useless songs
you get ear!
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by victor2fresh(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
I Had to DELETE immediately after playing it..Davido no try for this one #trash

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Singalong: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
I listened to it this morning and it almost has same beat as Assurance.
I thought the same as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Singalong: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
chill bro....the hate pressure inside kills....
He shouldn't have said that skull miner part but what he said is true.. Same beats, same thing always.. Its like flora my flawer remix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Singalong: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Davido stole some beats.. I've heard those beats before.. In another song
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Frankaka8(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Runtown kills love songs than davido anyday and anytme. Average song for Davido standards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Studyinchina200(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.

He released assurance few months back,just like that him don lost am and he is also wack chai.

You hardly see blacks supporting each other,the only thing we good at is bringing each other down...Good job bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Studyinchina200(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
namet:
There is nothing glamorous about robbery. This is the sort of behavior that should be discouraged. Yet, Davido feels robbery is what he needs to show his audience in order to remain popular.

Davido should be ashamed of himself. The government should censor and ban this song in Nigeria.
More so, Davido should consider returning all the monies that Godswill Akpabio gave to him, so it can be used to develop Akwa Ibom state.
Get a job bro....you too negative

Davido is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by MENTORCH(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
It’s an okay song but definitely not a hit, and the video was creative but the song was too low in the video.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.

namet:

Your stupidities are in superlative
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by notoriousbabe: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
I doesn't like the song
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Memphis357(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
chill bro....the hate pressure inside kills....
It's people like you are the reason Nigerians suffer for having terrible leaders.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oya haters another banger has arrived.
Come and do what you did when he dropped all the hits last year and same thing you did earlier this year when Flora My Flawa and Assurance dropped.
Bad belle people go just full thread dey talk nonsense.
How can someone say this song is trash?
Las las e go still dey there phone, e go top there playlist and them dance and sing along as well wherever they hear it.
Baba Imade kill them with hits.
You too mush!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto A Nigerian Dance / Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? / Mob Piru Bloods' Wardell Fouse Murdered The NOTORIOUS BIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.