Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (37204 Views)

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by babamadiba(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Another Hit Song From Davido, ''Nwa Baby' on replay grin

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/nigerians-react-to-davidos-new-single.html
hey bro! Need to get my song here too. What's up?
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by mrjaydee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.
Obviously written by Peruzzi.

Davido lost it all already, same beat similar lyrics and all that.

That cone headed skull miner is wack as fuuk shocked
See this one.. e pain am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by princeade86(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
I listened to it this morning and it almost has same beat as Assurance.
u really got it Bro. all na love song. no inspirational song in naija again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Bambambiglo: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
I listened to it this morning and it almost has same beat as Assurance.

You're a liar
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by dynicks(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Memphis357:

It's people like you are the reason Nigerians suffer for having terrilolble leaders.
serious! this shit cus I asked u to calm down from getting fried up over what u dislike?.....m not against your choice of music neither am I against whatever Bleep u listen to.....u take a chill pill bro..! nawaoo!
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by dynicks(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Singalong:

He shouldn't have said that skull miner part but what he said is true.. Same beats, same thing always.. Its like flora my flawer remix
I wasn't against what he said bro....only told him to apply thermocool else he gets ruptured inside......
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Luukasz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
the way m patiently waiting for songs from....JOHNNY DRILLE, POE, SIMI, FALZ, DARE ART ALADE, FAZE, BANKY W, TUFACE, PHYNO, KIZZ DANIEL, NONSO AMADI, ERIGGA, M.I, RIC HASSANI, BRYMO ,our very own rookie VICTOR AD...nd where d f...k is AFRICAN CHINA, DJINEE, PAUL PLAY, JEREMIAH GYANG,

DAMN! I MISS STYL PLUS, PLANTASHUN BOIZ, PSQUARE, CHOC BOIZ...
How would you mention this people and exclude the almighty ASA?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by RexTramadol1: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mon fagbo

On jekin sanra you let me out

Rubbish song. cry
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by dynicks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Luukasz:
How would you mention this people and exclude the almighty ASA?.
my brother I had her in mind but the truth is am not a fan......though she makes good music bro...
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by ikezudon(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Definitely a mad jam... i don dey rock am since audio comot..

In oTHER NEWS, see your latest naija top songs as e dey hot

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/latest-naija-songs/
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by redsocks(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Same old, same old. It's high time he stepped up to the hype and do something eclectic.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
DavidO on the rave. Oya let's dance
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Waffarianman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash. Obviously written by Peruzzi.

You no well @all... Cone headed skull. Crack my rib my belle oo
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by GnyOverlord: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Mon fagbo

Rubbish song. cry

my brother where did u hear this ur own verse? which one be mon fagbo?
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by GnyOverlord: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Mon fagbo

Rubbish song. cry

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by RexTramadol1: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
GnyOverlord:

Na the lyrics I give am be that grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by MChaze25(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

Dude been releasing trash recently.

Porsche - Trash 2/10
Assurance - Semi trash just over hyped 4/10
Nwa baby - plain trash 1/10
Jimasun ft Idowest - BIG TRASH minus 4/10

You forgot Offili Gaga
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Luukasz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
my brother I had her in mind but the truth is am not a fan......though she makes good music bro...
Oh I see
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Greatzeus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

Dude been releasing trash recently.

Porsche - Trash 2/10
Assurance - Semi trash just over hyped 4/10
Nwa baby - plain trash 1/10
Jimasun ft Idowest - BIG TRASH minus 4/10
Mumu,with his trash he has achieved what you and your nonentity family will never achieve till Jesus comes. This is not criticism,this is hatred and jealousy. Your life cannot be good and you will say such terrible things about another person.
Don't transfer your aggression on davido,go to your dad who traded your future for ogogoro and useless chieftaincy title, slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Unadulterated trash.
Next!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by Emary(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
A lot of its sounds are a combo of Akon's "Locked up" and Styleplus "Call my name".
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by harry2sexy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
dynicks:
the way m patiently waiting for songs from....JOHNNY DRILLE, POE, SIMI, FALZ, DARE ART ALADE, FAZE, BANKY W, TUFACE, TIMI DAKOLO, PHYNO, KIZZ DANIEL, NONSO AMADI, ERIGGA, M.I, RIC HASSANI, BRYMO ,our very own rookie VICTOR AD...nd where d f...k is AFRICAN CHINA, DJINEE, PAUL PLAY, JEREMIAH GYANG,

DAMN! I MISS STYL PLUS, PLANTASHUN BOIZ, PSQUARE, CHOC BOIZ, MO'HITS.....
Erigga n vector,and I'm good

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by yesloaded: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
mybestlove:
Just listened to it.
It is nothing good as being publicised.
I rate it 62/100%
I still prefer Assurance to this song, I rather rate it 50/100
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by yesloaded: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Emary:
A lot of its sounds are a combo of Akon's "Locked up" and Styleplus "Call my name".
No more, no less
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by shomutuski(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.

Nvgga why you always hating??
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by elmorenza: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mtchew! Song that I deleted cos it didn't make any sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by simeotexy: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
tstx:
Frog music worldwide (FMW).

see my signature
guy u b savage
Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by wman(m): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Greatzeus:

Mumu,with his trash he has achieved what you and your nonentity family will never achieve till Jesus comes. This is not criticism,this is hatred and jealousy. Your life cannot be good and you will say such terrible things about another person.
Don't transfer your aggression on davido,go to your dad who traded your future for ogogoro and useless chieftaincy title, slowpoke grin grin grin

What is wrong with you? Is it compulsory for everyone to like Davido? Why cursing his family because of a musician who doesn't care if you exists? Why you take this small thing personal like this? Bro, you're better than this now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' by blessedmarshal(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
ClassRep001:
That song is trash.

i dont see anything thats dope in that track

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? / Ghanaians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto A Nigerian Dance / Mob Piru Bloods' Wardell Fouse Murdered The NOTORIOUS BIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.