Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Galaxy Note 9 Is Out! Is It Much Different From The Note 8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note 9 Is Out! Is It Much Different From The Note 8? (698 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note 9 Is Out! Is It Much Different From The Note 8? by kelvinjeremiah(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2018
It ain’t rumors anymore. Samsung has officially unveiled the Note 9.

The Note 9 has generated quite alot of buzz following its announcement.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-F486Nd2SNbg/W2y_AoRCjzI/AAAAAAAABDE/ubUdnLJHpDQPLBfsq0cwdyxB6vKnL8CIQCLcBGAs/s1600/Galaxy%2BNote9%2BSpec%2BComparison-EN.jpg[/img]

We’re now left to savour this intelligent premium smartphone.

Since it’s out, should you consider buying it or probably continue with the Note 8? It’s your choice. Wait till you see this.

One of the noticeable improvement is the all-new S-Pen. And not forgetting to mention, the bigger screen and super capacitor.

The below infographics gives an overview of some of its features and how it differs from the Note 8.

Source: https://www.favshub.com/2018/08/samsung-galaxy-note9-vs-note8.html
Re: Galaxy Note 9 Is Out! Is It Much Different From The Note 8? by kelvinjeremiah(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
See infographics

Re: Galaxy Note 9 Is Out! Is It Much Different From The Note 8? by kelvinjeremiah(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominque

(1) (Reply)

Infinix HOT S3X AI Selfie Smartphone / Spark 2 For Sale / .star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.