Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World (756 Views)

Top 10 Highest Selling Smartphone Brands In Nigeria On Jumia / Tecno Emerge Highest Selling Phone In Nigeria; See Other Top-selling Phones / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Huawei has Gained the 2nd position in the market industry overtaking apple to be the highest demanded product. Samsung fell by 8% but still maintaining the first position. Huawei shipped over 54 million units against apples 41 million units in the q 2018. Huawei has made the 2nd position without selling in the United States. Huawei doesn't sell in the United States because of some issues.but imagine if it sold I am sure it will be the top selling brand in the world.
So what's your take should your next smartphone be the huawei p20 or the p20 pro.let me see your comment in the comments section.
Dragnet
Lalasticlala

Source : official https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/huawei-overtakes-apple-to-become-number-two-smartphone-vendor-in-q2-2018?campaignname=huaweibeatsapple

Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Huewei don blow shocked shocked while nokia, blackberry don.............. grin grin u know nah
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
Huewei don blow shocked shocked while nokia, blackberry don.............. grin grin u know nah
there is a leak apple is releasing a cheap iPhone x. Hahahaha. I thought they claim their products must be expensive
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Their phones are too expensive
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by simplegabby: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
what the profit per phone
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by directonpc(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seriously? probably the result of selling so much in Asian.
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by samsard(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
there is a leak apple is releasing a cheap iPhone x. Hahahaha. I thought they claim their products must be expensive
The IPhone 5C was rumoured to be coming out 'cheap', but we all know Apple's definition of cheap is different.
Believe me, a cheap iPhone X would cost more than the latest phantom (which most average Nigerians can't afford or won't buy)
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Just2endowed2(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Great
Re: Huawei Takes Over Apple To Be 2nd Highest Selling Phone In The World by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
samsard:
The IPhone 5C was rumoured to be coming out 'cheap', but we all know Apple's definition of cheap is different.
Believe me, a cheap iPhone X would cost more than the latest phantom (which most average Nigerians can't afford or won't buy)
that's it.they are already loosing it. People are now getting to know they are being over charged on a nonsense.i wonder what iPhone does special for it to be this expensive. Except the iPhone 10 all of them have same design.very stupid and small screen. With medicore camera you can't even use pro modes etc.i didn't say the camera is not fine oo.biko kwa. But Mehn I have an iPhone 7 with me jailbroken but still nothing much. Tho the jailbreak is good oo.ah swear but it's just over priced.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 1 / Jumia Black Friday 2018: Best Phones With Cheaper Prices To Buy On Jumia / Pleaae Help Me Choose Between These Xiaomi Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.