Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) (25080 Views)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / China Offshore Oil Company To Invest $3bn In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by imran147(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Buhari you are right oooooo. Another lazy youth spotted. Our oil people

I Dey tell u lol
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by mercenary: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Cultists...lazy yootz...awa oyeh people grin
If you get oyeh 4 your place and pipu dey drill am 4 free you no go talk rubbish.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Dwhyte(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Iffa juju no dey work again

The next comment below will elaborate on this grin grin
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

dingbang dingbang...

[img]https://media./images/da8f5becd515f496276770e5687ea59a/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin
lol the matter just tire me. Youths wey dey wait for free money.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by hokafor(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rivers youth and matching ground is like bread and butter.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by emmyN(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol, someone should get me scissors. These guys are after their own pocket
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by mapet: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
EkoAcademy:
Later they'll start asking why oil companies are relocating to Lagos... SMH undecided

You beat me to this. Have you seen the twin tower Total built on Adetokunbo Ademola Roundabout within a span of <2yrs? Where in any ND state has any Oil Coy built an edifice half that size and quality?

1 Like

Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by chubinwa(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cross and die. lol
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by banio: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oil companies, always employing from Lagos. Must host communities protest b4 you employ them. Can't the management just pull out the list of staff and show them that their indigenes are well represented.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Malawian(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

dingbang dingbang...

[img]https://media./images/da8f5becd515f496276770e5687ea59a/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin
I see you are good with Object Oriented Programming.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by 12345baba(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
My dear NIGERIA! Pls dear Zik and co please wake up from your graves and return this independence u guys secured for us.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by evy800(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
This one serious o
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
12345baba:
My dear NIGERIA! Pls dear Zik and co please wake up from your graves and return this independence u guys secured for us.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Lomprico2: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lazy bastards! angry
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by kerry57: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is naija for real. Oyinbo go fear fear
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by autonomous22: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Cultists...lazy yootz...awa oyeh people grin

FOOL
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by HoodBillionaire: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
God is never coming to Nigeria
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
banio:
Oil companies, always employing from Lagos. Must host communities protest b4 you employ them. Can't the management just pull out the list of staff and show them that their indigenes are well represented.
/
I have had issues with them before. They are not interested in employment. They want handouts so they can go and drink their sorrows away. After settlement, they will still come back next year for the same free money.

/
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Turantula(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
EkoAcademy:
Later they'll start asking why oil companies are relocating to Lagos... SMH undecided
Hope they relocate to Lagos to drill their oil too. Parasites everywhere
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
LAZY youths abound in the down south

They asked for jobs not handout.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Turantula:

Hope they relocate to Lagos to drill their oil too. Parasites everywhere

Lol
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by ezioyi(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2018
CONTINUE SOON ALL OF THESE COMPANIES WILL RELOCATE TO LAGOS. REMEMBER WARRI.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Turantula(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2018
EkoAcademy:

The 13% oil derivation that your politicians are sharing and looting what have u done about it? NDDC scholarships everywhere for ur youths but they choose cultism and kidnapping whereas everyone in Lagos is hustling to make a living, some even fry akara and don't complain. As much as I love Jonathan, he was there for 6 years as president and 2 years as VP, gave NIMASA contract to militants like Tompolo and co. and allowed free looting instead of reasoning like a PhD. holder, he downgraded himself and rubbed shoulders with criminals. Niger Deltans are shameless.
But their oil is not shameless. Leeches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Heartbender: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Species grin
autonomous22:

FOOL
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by Heartbender: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
The ignorance in this quote is bliss. Lol
mercenary:
If you get oyeh 4 your place and pipu dey drill am 4 free you no go talk rubbish.
Re: Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) by adomuwiner(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
They do not need any job from the oil company if they believed in their juju.let them ask juju for jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle / Naira Trades At ₦1,520 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.