Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Power Of *i Am Sorry* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Power Of *i Am Sorry* (326 Views)

I Am Sorry / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of *i Am Sorry* by PstBiola: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
THE POWER OF *I AM SORRY*

*I am sorry,* a short but mighty sentence!

If you wish to live long, don't joke with this short sentence, *I am sorry.* Do you know how many people who had gone to early grave because they neglected the therapeutic power of *I am sorry.*

Single sorry can stop a war, n prevents millions of men, women including children from dying!

Most of the troubles in most homes are heightened because wives are too big to say *I am sorry* to their husbands and you can trust the ego of husbands in saying same to their wives.

Quarrel lingers between friends because no party wants to say *I am sorry.* Each says or asks, why should I be the first to say *I am sorry?* He or she would beat his or her chest and utter the ego phrase, *a whole me!*

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the part of the world where saying *I am sorry* is a hard nut to crack while curses are easily unleashed.

Welcome to the part of the world where people refer to a person who says *I am sorry* in a midst of a rift as a *weaker sex*: one who is not man enough; one who is foolish.

Welcome to Africa where saying *I am sorry* is tougher than forcing a donkey to pass through a needle hole.

All of us are victims of this discussion. We have lost valuable assets, money and even lives because of this cheap and affordable sentence *I am sorry.* It simply cost only a breath of speech.

Have you ever wondered why domestic violence is less pronounced in the western world? It is simply because they understand the efficacy of *I am sorry.*

Husbands say it to their wives and even children whenever they err, wives and children do the same and life goes on fine.

Friends, this is simply a piece to encourage us to cultivate a habit of saying *I am sorry.* It is difficult but readily affordable.

These few sentences can make that your dream home.

The best that you're viewing out there is within you.

Learn how to say *I AM SORRY* even if you are right.

If this message offends you in one way or the other, *I am sorry*

Accept my apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of *i Am Sorry* by BestWifeyAni: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
I say it well. It has so much power in any relationship.
Re: The Power Of *i Am Sorry* by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Very good thread....
I AM SORRY : the most powerful WORD in the WORLD!
Re: The Power Of *i Am Sorry* by Marvyx(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good one. If both parties in a relationship can learn it, there will be lesser troubles.
Re: The Power Of *i Am Sorry* by lilmax(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Learn how to say *I AM SORRY* even if you are right.

I do not think I willing to raise my children in this direction, this is something I've chosen not to accept in my life

its not ego but principle

(1) (Reply)

Pleasant Cleaner's Hub Offer / With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / Wallpaper And 3D Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.