Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Am Sorry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sorry (4386 Views)

Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / I Am Sorry. / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry by Pineapplelove: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Opay 9067 329 755
Okikiola
cry
Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Oga, go and work in the agruc industry that offers feeding and accomodation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by MidasTouch15: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
I'm in the same situation and i'm nt giving up. If u want to, thats fine. Ending it doesnt solve anything

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:
I am not happy it had to end this way. I don't want to continue living like this.
Life is hard, very hard than I could handle.
Just too many problems and challenges I am struggling with. Nobody wants to listen and I endup talking to myself.

Maybe I chose this journey before birth, then obviously I made a mistake. Or maybe I didn't

I wish I can restart. I have made many wrong decisions but I hope you find a reason to forgive and put me in a better place, if I have to come back to earth.
I have always been afraid but I cannot continue to be hungry, lonely, jobless and depressed.

Manage the change to get something little to eat, however little

Go to chuch tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Olaolex: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
If this is a joke, it is too expensive abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by shortgun(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:
I am not happy it had to end this way. I don't want to continue living like this.
Just too many problems and challenges I am struggling with. Nobody wants to listen and I endup talking to myself.

Maybe I chose this journey before birth, then obviously I made a mistake. Or maybe I didn't

I wish I can restart. I have made many wrong decisions but I hope you find a reason to forgive and put me in a better place, if I have to come back to earth.
I have always been afraid but I cannot continue to be hungry, lonely, jobless and depressed.
grin grin grin grin
If only you know what we endured.

If you think you can, you are right
If you think you can't, you are right

The above quote is my guiding Angel

8 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:
Life is hard, very hard than I could handle. Just too many problems and challenges I am struggling with. Nobody wants to listen and I endup talking to myself. Maybe I chose this journey before birth, then obviously I made a mistake. Or maybe I didn't I wish I can restart. I have made many wrong decisions but I hope you find a reason to forgive and put me in a better place, if I have to come back to earth.
Who told you that if you restart, you will not likely find yourself in the same situation again? undecided

Here's the problem with depression... sometimes you think you are communicating when in fact you are not at all. Another thing is we desperately try to communicate with the wrong people when we ought to begin with those right there with us..... family and friends. undecided

OP, call your father and mother, sit them down, and begin to pour out all that gibberish that you would normally share only when you are alone in your mind with yourself with them. They decided you needed to be born and so they are in the best position to be that first support your need. Your father or mother or even both have probably experienced some of the same frustrations. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by ahnie: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
He's same person covidgiveaway.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry by Buharidgeneral: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:

Are you dying or not because the your English is to flawless to die

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by Pineapplelove: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
No check the spelling well
Re: I Am Sorry by ahnie: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Are you dying or not because the your English is to flawless to die
Atleast show lil empathy.we all goes thru these phase at some points in our lives

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Babangidapikin: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
You meet walls everyday they seems unsurmountable.. get a helicopter.. you would see the wall is nothing.. some of us our very good friends and families are our helicopter to see through the wall . For others an opportunity that came at the right time...
another just patience's, sometimes it's tempting we want to end it because of little bucks that we badly need or owe, but billions in our eyes because of the problems they need solve ... But look at it this way, you are always better than someone out there ... yesterday I was thanking God for every part of my body ...a little discomfort I have on my back and tooth I know how painful it is, how much more if I loss my kidney, my eyes , my voice ..so many things to be thankful for that money can't buy or pay for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Who is covidgiveaway ?
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Babangidapikin:
You meet walls everyday they seems unsurmountable.. get a helicopter.. you would see the wall is nothing.. some of us our very good friends and families are our helicopter to see through the wall . For others an opportunity that came at the right time...
another just patience's, sometimes it's tempting we want to end it because of little bucks that we badly need or owe, but billions in our eyes because of the problems they need solve ... But look at it this way, you are always better than someone out there ... yesterday I was thanking God for every part of my body ...a little discomfort I have on my back and tooth I know how painful it is, how much more if I loss my kidney, my eyes , my voice ..so many things to be thankful for that money can't buy or pay for.
Stop lying to him abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by Babangidapikin: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to him abeg! undecided
Okay why not go to the hospital and see for yourself...Then you understand the meaning of "Oju ti Owo"

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Okay why not go to the hospital and see for yourself...
How do you objectively compare the lives of two humans to determine if one is better than the other? Imagine you have a demon in your head and you met a man with a huge tumor jotting out of the side of his head yet very happy and jolly about life, would you consider your depressed self — unable to see joy or hope because of the demon that plagues you —a lot better than this man? undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by Babangidapikin: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you objectively compare the lives of two humans to determine if one is better than the other? Imagine you have a demon in your head and you met a man with a huge tumor jotting out of the side of his head yet very happy and jolly about life, would you consider your depressed self — unable to see joy or hope because of the demon that plagues you —a lot better than this man? undecided
Chief I am only trying to encourage him and others.. many people go through this phase ..and it's not even that they broke sometimes but rather they are lost on how to handle certain situations. The first rule is to distract them from their current thinking ...now I am comparing circumstances not humans ... Your connotations are obviously immature.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by LowKeyManny: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:

See the series 'severance'.. it may help you make heads or tails of whatever is happening around you.
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
No matter what you do, never kill yourself, because that is where your real suffering begins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by Mineisgrace(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
What you need is good food and some money.

Sorry, I wish I could help.
Life is precious and deep down I know you know life is sacred. There is a reason why you are afraid.
have you considered just one more night to be patient? Don't give up, what you need is a plan and helpers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Babangidapikin:
■Chief I am only trying to encourage him and others.. many people go through this phase ..and it's not even that they broke sometimes but rather they are lost on how to handle certain situations.
■ The first rule is to distract them from their current thinking ...now I am comparing circumstances not humans ...
■ Your connotations are obviously immature.
Sometimes what you think is encouragement may just be the lie that drives someone off the edge. undecided

2. Not everyone is as gullible as you to be distracted by such mundane things. undecided

3. Immature yet you cleverly refused to broach the question asked. How mature of you, right? undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
No matter what you do, never kill yourself, because that is where your real suffering begins.
Stop lying to him! undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
LowKeyManny:
■ See the series 'severance'.. it may help you make heads or tails of whatever is happening around you.
How so? undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to him! undecided

Who is this Devils incarnate?
What does this one know about the other realm that its demon is talking about lying to someone when you are the messenger of the father of lies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Who is this Devils incarnate?
You? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You? undecided

Stay off my mentions.
I have nothing to discuss with a devil.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Stay off my mentions. I have nothing to discuss with a devil.
Yet every statement out of you is near a lie? The devil is that desire you have there to assert your own will pretending you do so on God's terms. He lives in the hearts of men who place their egos above God. So, as long as you assert that devil in you above God, I will be sure to call you out for the liar you are. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yet every statement out of you is near a lie? The devil is that desire you have there to assert your own will pretending you do so on God's terms. He lives in the hearts of men who place their egos above God. So, as long as you assert that devil in you above God, I will be sure to call you out for the liar you are. grin

Everything you think you typed up there is unreasonable. Sorry.

You die and see what happens in the other realm.
An inexperienced deceiver, liar, and mislead is arguing?

Really?

You and I know you're devilish. So pretend to those who do not know you...OK?
I know who and what you are and I won't stop saying you're demonic.
Or you think I don't know?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Everything you think you typed up there is unreasonable. Sorry. You die and see what happens in the other realm. An inexperienced deceiver, liar, and mislead is arguing? Really? You and I know you're devilish. So pretend to those who do not know you...OK? I know who and what you are and I won't stop saying you're demonic. Or you think I don't know?
Again, Yet every statement out of you is near a lie? The devil is that desire you have there to assert your own will pretending you do so on God's terms. He lives in the hearts of men who place their egos above God. So, as long as you assert that devil in you above God, I will be sure to call you out for the liar you are. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by kcowen(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pineapplelove:

If you are trying to caught cruise it aren't funny but if you mean what you said na coward you be..many people are going through worst everyday and never thought of ending it...am sure you are not an igbo dude

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
500-1,000 Naira contributions to the guy. Biko una
Re: I Am Sorry by Westerhoffe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Yet every statement out of you is near a lie? The devil is that desire you have there to assert your own will pretending you do so on God's terms. He lives in the hearts of men who place their egos above God. So, as long as you assert that devil in you above God, I will be sure to call you out for the liar you are. grin

Get thee behind me Satan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beg You In The Name Of God, Please Help! / Samsung 49" 4k Hdr Ultra Hd Smart Tv / My Marriage Is Rosy BUT.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.