Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) (2022 Views)

Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M / Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by sloye5(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
A Nigerian citizen has been detained by Turkish police after he attempted to fraud a number of hotel owners by claiming that he could turn blank paper into U.S. dollars.

The suspect, identified as Samsoon Bello, claimed that he has a chemical solution that can turn paper into dollars, promising to provide free cash to a number of hotel owners in Istanbul in exchange for an advance fee.

Bello was actually providing fake dollars, local media reported on Aug. 10.

Following a tip, police officers nabbed Bello in Istanbul’s touristic Beyoğlu district.

Bello was conditionally released by court, pending trial.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/nigerian-detained-in-turkey-after-promising-to-turn-paper-into-dollars-135657

Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Bad egg Mr Nello angry
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Jay5mie: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Taksim square Istanbul.
That guy is Camerounian.
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by gasparpisciotta: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
He should be made to do it and face immediate consequence of he fails.
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by sloye5(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ojiofor:
Taksim square Istanbul.
That guy is Camerounian.

yea all those french speaking guys in turkey na their work...infact turkish police know guys from cameroon are wash wash men

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by babylappy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good evening sloye5. I would like to chat with you privately or call you, I and my husband need information on acquiring turkey visa. This is my number 08139050949 you can also reach me on WhatsApp with it , this is my mail abiolaamonat@gmail.com. I don't mind if you can contact me in either of the two. Thanking you in anticipation for a favourable response.
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Nightmareo07: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Samson Bello?obviously a fake name
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by adslipps: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Diplomat

Wash-wash gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by gentlemate00: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello broda
Please can you give me new information about turkey for Master Degree program and how to secure admission with visa. I will appreciate your reply.

sloye5:

yea all those french speaking guys in turkey na their work...infact turkish police know guys from cameroon are wash wash men
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by editorAA: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
sloye5:
A Nigerian citizen has been detained by Turkish police after he attempted to fraud a number of hotel owners by claiming that he could turn blank paper into U.S. dollars.

The suspect, identified as Samsoon Bello, claimed that he has a chemical solution that can turn paper into dollars, promising to provide free cash to a number of hotel owners in Istanbul in exchange for an advance fee.

Following a tip, police officers nabbed Bello in Istanbul’s touristic Beyoğlu district.

Hello sloye5, Please i will need how i can go about applying for a turkish visa because i got admission to a lithuania university which i would like to use turkey route. Thank you this is my whatsapp number 08034158007...please i would love to have a chat with you

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/nigerian-detained-in-turkey-after-promising-to-turn-paper-into-dollars-135657

OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by editorAA: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hello Sloye5, Please i would love to have a chat with you over turkish visa because it a country i would like to use for my lithuania embassy in Turkey. my whatsapp number is 08034158007 .thank you
sloye5:

OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Kenekingisback: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Nigerian Detained In Turkey After Promising To Turn Paper Into Dollars(photos) by Tino2017(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Dear sloye pls check ur yahoo mail inbox

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Drug Him, We Had Serious Sex Romp – Lady, 23, Tells Court / Ilorin Youths Break Into Shoprite / Boy, 20-year-old Decides To Hold Farewell Party Before Ending His Life Due To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.