Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (46704 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Kidnapped, While Trekking For Him. / Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

So you didn't see what they used the loan for?
Your problem is you're typing to attack because of your prejudices! Go & read that stuff properly & discuss what you genuinely disagree with as an achievement!
I didn't c it. I guess u saw what they used d loan 4 and d result it produced. Pls share. U seem 2 get very agitated and quick 2 defend. I didn't attack. Am only saying if u making a claim, pls defend it with facts which u don't have. That's y I said, knowledge is d first thing u need 2 have. Remember my analogy...INPUT - PROCESS - OUTPUT. just follow this format with d eurobond thing. Can we try that?
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by Moukandjo: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2018
lexy2014:
I didn't c it. I guess u saw what they used d loan 4 and d result it produced. Pls share. U seem 2 get very agitated and quick 2 defend. I didn't attack. Am only saying if u making a claim, pls defend it with facts which u don't have. That's y I said, knowledge is d first thing u need 2 have. Remember my analogy...INPUT - PROCESS - OUTPUT. just follow this format with d eurobond thing. Can we try that?
You seem to be in a hurry to attack & seem too reluctant to read!
Anyways, this will help you! When you're done, other points in there will be waiting for you to disprove, after which you'll tell us who your candidate for 2015 was & the one for 2019 is (I perceive you'll be too scared to mention the real persons because of what will be coming after & will go on to tell us it's an unpopular party/candidate)! grin grin

“The oversubscription of our recent Eurobond (the first issuance in 2017 saw orders in excess of US$7.8 billion compared to a pre-issuance target of US$1bn) demonstrates strong market appetite for Nigeria, and shows confidence by the international investment community in Nigeria’s economic reform agenda,” the government said.
Other debt related issues raised in the document include Nigeria’s first Sovereign Sukuk Bond which raised N100 billion used to fund 25 major road projects across the country.
There was also Nigeria’s first ever Diaspora-targeted Eurobond that raised $300 million used to fund part of the 2017 Budget and Africa’s first Sovereign Green Bond Programme that raised N10.69 billion used to fund infrastructure projects that tackle climate change.
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by felixawe(m): 4:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Next, when he hears buhari name, he go hide. Na buhari failure dey cause am pain...enjoy ur oga govt
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by lexy2014: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Moukandjo:

You seem to be in a hurry to attack & seem too reluctant to read!
Anyways, this will help you! When you're done, other points in there will be waiting for you to disprove, after which you'll tell us who your candidate for 2015 was & the one for 2019 is (I perceive you'll be too scared to mention the real persons because of what will be coming after & will go on to tell us it's an unpopular party/candidate)! grin grin

“The oversubscription of our recent Eurobond (the first issuance in 2017 saw orders in excess of US$7.8 billion compared to a pre-issuance target of US$1bn) demonstrates strong market appetite for Nigeria, and shows confidence by the international investment community in Nigeria’s economic reform agenda,” the government said.
Other debt related issues raised in the document include Nigeria’s first Sovereign Sukuk Bond which raised N100 billion used to fund 25 major road projects across the country.
There was also Nigeria’s first ever Diaspora-targeted Eurobond that raised $300 million used to fund part of the 2017 Budget and Africa’s first Sovereign Green Bond Programme that raised N10.69 billion used to fund infrastructure projects that tackle climate change.
there's a difference between activity & productivity. Thats y I used d simple production process, INPUT - PROCESS - OUTPUT. once again, taking a loan(input) isn't a guarantee of output(achievement). Its d application(process) of d loan(input) in d right quality, quantity & time that determines output (achievement). In all u have posted, where's d output(achievement)? Achievements (output) aren't ambiguous. They are specific. "Funding infrastructure projects that tackle climate change"... what are those infrastructure? where are they? Have u heard of any infrastructure in Nigeria that tackles climate change? 25 major road projects? Were are they? If they are being worked on, are they completed(output)?

What d govt has done is 2 feed u with its input&processes and called them output. Unfortunately, u cant spot d difference. So when u pack all these ur grammar, how does it translate 2 value in d ears of d ordinary voter? Were d campaign promises not more explicit and specific? Y are d "achievements" now being ambiguous? That's y I said bring out d campaign promises u have & put it side by side these "achievements* u said u have. Like I mentioned 2u earlier, a govts campaign promises&it's constitutional responsibilities are d basis upon which u can adequately say yes, these people have delivered. Anything apart from that will b.guess work based on sentiments.

Those who support politicians and party are those who always go "who is ur candidate" and begin 2 engage in d triviality of fighting &killing urself 4 politicians when d kids of d politicians are flexing. Its folks like u who will fight ur fellow citizen over a man who doesn't even no u exist. I don't support candidates. I support d federal republic of Nigeria and its constitution.
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by Moukandjo: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
lexy2014:
there's a difference between activity & productivity. Thats y I used d simple production process, INPUT - PROCESS - OUTPUT. once again, taking a loan(input) isn't a guarantee of output(achievement). Its d application(process) of d loan(input) in d right quality, quantity & time that determines output (achievement). In all u have posted, where's d output(achievement)? Achievements (output) aren't ambiguous. They are specific. "Funding infrastructure projects that tackle climate change"... what are those infrastructure? where are they? Have u heard of any infrastructure in Nigeria that tackles climate change? 25 major road projects? Were are they? If they are being worked on, are they completed(output)?

What d govt has done is 2 feed u with its input&processes and called them output. Unfortunately, u cant spot d difference. So when u pack all these ur grammar, how does it translate 2 value in d ears of d ordinary voter? Were d campaign promises not more explicit and specific? Y are d "achievements" now being ambiguous? That's y I said bring out d campaign promises u have & put it side by side these "achievements* u said u have. Like I mentioned 2u earlier, a govts campaign promises&it's constitutional responsibilities are d basis upon which u can adequately say yes, these people have delivered. Anything apart from that will b.guess work based on sentiments.

Those who support politicians and party are those who always go "who is ur candidate" and begin 2 engage in d triviality of fighting 4 politicians when d kids of d politicians are flexing. Its folks like u who will fight ur fellow citizen over a man who doesn't even no u exist. I don't support candidates. I support d federal republic of Nigeria and its constitution.

When you're done with all this, you still won't escape telling us who you supported in 2015 & who your candidate will be in 2019! At least, if you support Nigeria, just like you had a candidate in 2015, you should have seen a candidate who you would be supporting in 2019 to take Nigeria "higher." Don't be scared to reveal; I won't be too hard on you & your choice! grin

Please, go to these roads yourself to find out if they're receiving attention or not, so that we can challenge the government together if they're lying.
"In the South-South geo political, zone five projects are on-going under the SUKUK fund arrangement. They include sections 1, 2, and 3 of Enugu-Port Harcourt road, as well as the rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section 4. The dualisation of Yenegoa to Otuoke , the hometown of former President Goodluck Jonathan and Bayelsa Palm road is also ongoing.
For the South West, three strategic roads are covered in the SUKUK fund and they include the Benin-Ofusu-Ore-Ajebandele- Shagamu dual carriageway phase 3 and 4 and the dualisation of Ibadan-Ilorin road section 2.
In the North East zone, the projects being undertaken under the SUKUK arrangement are the Kano-Maiduguri road sections 2, 3, 4 and 5, while the projects in the North West include the Kano-Katsina road phase 1, and the construction of Kano Western Bypass and the construction of Kaduna Eastern Bypass.
The North Central zone is also benefitting from the Sukuk fund with the construction of Loko-Oweto Bridge, dualisation of Abuja-Lokoja road sections 1 and 4. The dualisation of Suleja-Minna road phase 2 and the dualisation of Lokoja- Benin road section 1."
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by lexy2014: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Moukandjo:

When you're done with all this, you still won't escape telling us who you supported in 2015 & who your candidate will be in 2019! At least, if you support Nigeria, just like you had a candidate in 2015, you should have seen a candidate who you would be supporting in 2019 to take Nigeria "higher." Don't be scared to reveal; I won't be too hard on you & your choice! grin

Please, go to these roads yourself to find out if they're receiving attention or not, so that we can challenge the government together if they're lying.
"In the South-South geo political, zone five projects are on-going under the SUKUK fund arrangement. They include sections 1, 2, and 3 of Enugu-Port Harcourt road, as well as the rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section 4. The dualisation of Yenegoa to Otuoke , the hometown of former President Goodluck Jonathan and Bayelsa Palm road is also ongoing.
For the South West, three strategic roads are covered in the SUKUK fund and they include the Benin-Ofusu-Ore-Ajebandele- Shagamu dual carriageway phase 3 and 4 and the dualisation of Ibadan-Ilorin road section 2.
In the North East zone, the projects being undertaken under the SUKUK arrangement are the Kano-Maiduguri road sections 2, 3, 4 and 5, while the projects in the North West include the Kano-Katsina road phase 1, and the construction of Kano Western Bypass and the construction of Kaduna Eastern Bypass.
The North Central zone is also benefitting from the Sukuk fund with the construction of Loko-Oweto Bridge, dualisation of Abuja-Lokoja road sections 1 and 4. The dualisation of Suleja-Minna road phase 2 and the dualisation of Lokoja- Benin road section 1."
this is great. God bless u. Now u are doing what I asked u 2do, ur homework. These are specifics. Now if u share this info with an average voter, wouldn't it b easier 4 him or her 2 track govt activities than just saying sukuk and eurobond? If u remember vividly, I talked about accountability & knowing what is being delivered as against what was promised. That's what govt is all about, not hero&personality worship. Understanding ur place in d social contract is key. Govt isn't doing u a favour
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Nbote post=70156099]Can U Imagine what Useless ppl we have in charge.. First it was PMB's son who was involved in a bike crash dat d Minister of Health was all over and even shamelessly led a welcome party on his return from a foreign medical trip. And now a man who developed injury from trekking for d President is getting a visit?? How many victims of disease outbreaks did he visit wen Meningitis, cholera and other outbreaks ravaged some states? Dis govt, it's officials and supporters are all mad..

Why u dey vex ?? Is it your visit ? Unam
Re: Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari by lordess(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edcure1:
As it pleases you, bro.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.