Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (43448 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by lloyds(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
uwa1:
WHO is your Father... I ask again: Gorilla Osho,who is ur father and what did he achieve in life?.... FFK why!!!!

Lol! I beg den no go kill me for this country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Curry30: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Merimental:
oshiomole talks recklessly....he nids to sit down n READ d Do's n Don'ts of a party chairman..not a motor park chairman

He needs to just shut up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Nerogee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingstonDome:
Femi Fani Kayode took to his Twitter handle today, to react to the statment made by APC that Bukola Saraki is the worst Senate President in the history of Nigeria.

In the tweet he attacked Adams Oshiomole calling him a gorilla.

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/femi-fani-kayode-attacks-oshiomole-calls-gorilla.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1027791544219299840
see punch line.... finish him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by maxwell305: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
saraki should be let alone, is it simply because he detached from apc that the apc chairman would not let him be by involving his father, pls things should be done orderly. thank u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Fani Kayode guy is a terrible and disgusting animal. Whoever that's giving credence to this fool is just as foolish as him, because he's not just reasonable whatsoever.

*spits on his foolish brain**
zombie the question over their is "who is Oshimole's father?" if you have no answer then you can go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by emmyxtacy: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Truth be told, Osho looks exactly like a gorrilla.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Awoo88: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Fani Kayode guy is a terrible and disgusting animal. Whoever that's giving credence to this fool is just as foolish as him, because he's not just reasonable whatsoever.

*spits on his foolish brain**
And oshiomule is reasonable bringing someone's dad into politics?? Oshiomole deserves what ever insult he getting and going to get. He's been talking recklessly without thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

Oshiomole is doing an excellent job.

I understand why most of you can't stand the man. Because he is giving you and your PDP patrons sleepless nights.
Osho is heaping coals of fire on your heads whenever he speaks cheesy

Talk is not cheap afterall grin
lolsss in sarakis voice I can't descend to the gutter with zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by ymaruf01: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
stop insulting people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
livelymatilda:
Lol..Irrespective of who his father is. He rose to become the president of NLC, two time governor of Edo state and now the National chairman of a ruling party..

Fani Kayode should tell us what he has achieved even with the influence of his father....Someone that can not even win a championship election in his state local government..All he is good at is insulting people and bragging about having sex with people's wives.
can you just repeat what you said about Oshomole with Saraki and shame the devils. zombies brains are programmed

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by ojtech8291: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
I like Adams as a great nlc chairman but since he joined our political wagons, he became something else. He is an orator and I Know he will never lack words to reply back. Wait oh, it was difficult for me to differentiate between the pictures up there...lol...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
Please, why do you have to be so crude? Don’t you have home training. To be honest, it says a lot about a person when they revere or give even an atom of respect to a despicable entity like FFK. In sane Societies, most people will do EVERYTHING to avoid being associated with his likes. He’ll really only be comic relief and his supporters will be constantly laughed at as the doofuses they truly are. In a sane society, nobody will give him the satisfaction of a reply, you know, because of that old saying “If you argue with a mad man, people from afar....” in a SANE society....

Nigeria is NOT a sane society as evidenced by the fact that people like this Enuguboy4nsk take it as their duty to defend the likes of FFK. Did it astound anyone his method of insults when things weren’t going his way? Exactly! Because they’re birds of a feather.

People like FFK are ostracized and kept away from speaking on serious national issues; nobody listens to them. They are ignored. FULLY. Nigeria(ans) should go the same route.
you went off point bro the question was who is Oshomole papa and what did he achieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by ImohWilliams1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
FFK is such an unmitigated fool for descending so low.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
kokoA:
I'm not a fan of any of them or any politician mentioned in my post, but my question to FFK is this,; you that your father was a rich and influential man, what have you achieved compared to Oshiomole who's father was nobody? Compared to GEJ who had no shoes as a kid? Compared to Ameachi who was quating at Odili's BQ? Compared to Atiku who grew up with a poor mother? Compared to El',Rufai who wore his first slippers at the age of 9? FFK is just a spoilt rich kid who grew up to become a mannerless old man. My take though.
FFK is at the level you and I aspire to be. success depends on pursuit. he's academically and financially balanced and a two time minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. he hasn't vied for any political post and lost. he is where he wants to be. everybody must not be a politician. he's at the high echelon things in the country but for Oshomole and APC to intertwine Late Dr Olusola saraki with their dirty politics is the height of it so FFK is right to retaliate. That's a retaliatory statement from FFK bit many Zombies didn't know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by akiOYIBO: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

Oshiomole is doing an excellent job.

I understand why most of you can't stand the man. Because he is giving you and your PDP patrons sleepless nights.
Osho is heaping coals of fire on your heads whenever he speaks cheesy

Talk is not cheap afterall grin
Are u APC? It would be understandable if u are?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by kullozone(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
This shii is getting out of control oh! What do they give to these APC guys
They're always blind, deaf and dumb when someone in their useless party fvcks up, but get miraculously healed and immediately start talking nonsense when somehow from any opposition party does thesame fvckup!

It's really surprising, I've tried everything to find out what's wrong with them, but all my efforts has been futile.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere...

This is not normal at allsmiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by NASTYNASOSO: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
odomanis:

SORRY,HE DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE ONE

HMMMMMMMMM

HE IS ONE
IF YOU DONT AGREE GO AND DIE

BUT BEFORE YOU DIE KINDLY SHARE WITH US QUALITIES OF AN ELDER
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Rilwayne001: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
searchlight:
zombie the question over their is "who is Oshimole's father?" if you have no answer then you can go and die

The fact that he's father is a nobody show's hardworking he is. Agree?? At least to his children now, their father is a somebody. I'm sure without both saraki's father and FfK's father, both of them would've been a nobody by now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Rilwayne001: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
chaii nairaland vets done dey show ooo
rilwayne001 onye ntu how far grin

You still never get work abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
ajl:
We also know the legacy of the SARAKI family in Kwara. Can the family point to anything of value or benefit that they have bequeathed to Kwara people, starting frim the Father to the Son. I don't live in Kwara. Anyone who live there can help us out.
At least the family bequeathed the whole country by given us the best Senate President since Buharis last coup in 1985.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
We need a book on the greater and the lesser idi.ots.

Authors in the house, take note.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Ten06(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
FFK will soon break leg
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by searchlight: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:

The fact that he's father is a nobody show's hardworking he is. Agree?? At least to his children now, their father is a somebody. I'm sure without both saraki's father and FfK's father, both of them would've been a nobody by now.
sorry man I don't live by assumption buy by reality.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Jaydear: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
livelymatilda:
Lol..Irrespective of who his father is. He rose to become the president of NLC, two time governor of Edo state and now the National chairman of a ruling party..

Fani Kayode should tell us what he has achieved even with the influence of his father....Someone that can not even win a championship election in his state local government..All he is good at is insulting people and bragging about having sex with people's wives.
Same as @ Bukola Saraki. Do I need to introduce his father to you?....Naa!!! But His Son will soon be sworn in as PONIG.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by NwaliE01: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who is your father and what has he achieved in life?. .FFK.
Quote of the year

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by kokoA(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
searchlight:
FFK is at the level you and I aspire to be. success depends on pursuit. he's academically and financially balanced and a two time minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. he hasn't vied for any political post and lost. he is where he wants to be. everybody must not be a politician. he's at the high echelon things in the country but for Oshomole and APC to intertwine Late Dr Olusola saraki with their dirty politics is the height of it so FFK is right to retaliate. That's a retaliatory statement from FFK bit many Zombies didn't know.
Late Saraki (God bless his soul) was a politician, his Son/Godson, Bukola is also a politician. Whatever Oshiomole/APC said is thesame gutter political talk they will use on Ambode, Fashola or even Osinbajo if they go against Tinibu’s will, just that in this case Saraki is Late. Olusola’s biological son. Oshiomole’s father's was/is not a politician, why drag him into their madness?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by chegbe1104: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
FFK is angry with everybody because he has lost access to free money. He is a Very disgusting animal always insulting everyone. Always boastful of his father who can only be remembered in negativity in Nigeria politics. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ' / Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.