Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (43467 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Akanapiaigwe: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You still never get work abi?
Nope
but are you still doing that asss thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Nope
but are you still doing that asss thing? grin

You still never get sense? Terrible.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Akanapiaigwe: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You still never get sense? Terrible.
lol before nko
but tok true
you still dey do?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by darlenese(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH
OSHO IS A FATHER AND ELDER
TRUST ME THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN

which nonsense battle line, Oshomole has been misbehaving lately , he has not been talking like an elder too. he is truly a gorilla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Teespice(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
the emergence of osho as APC National Chairman may spell doom for the party in coming years.

I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by jogojogo: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
Please, why do you have to be so crude? Don’t you have home training. To be honest, it says a lot about a person when they revere or give even an atom of respect to a despicable entity like FFK. In sane Societies, most people will do EVERYTHING to avoid being associated with his likes. He’ll really only be comic relief and his supporters will be constantly laughed at as the doofuses they truly are. In a sane society, nobody will give him the satisfaction of a reply, you know, because of that old saying “If you argue with a mad man, people from afar....” in a SANE society....

Nigeria is NOT a sane society as evidenced by the fact that people like this Enuguboy4nsk take it as their duty to defend the likes of FFK. Did it astound anyone his method of insults when things weren’t going his way? Exactly! Because they’re birds of a feather.

People like FFK are ostracized and kept away from speaking on serious national issues; nobody listens to them. They are ignored. FULLY. Nigeria(ans) should go the same route.

But Oshomole is the one attractin these insults on himself. He is always the first to throw stone at others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by tech18: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm this FFK views politics as hot war oo.He speaks like a motor park tout.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by expert234: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

Oshiomole is doing an excellent job.

I understand why most of you can't stand the man. Because he is giving you and your PDP patrons sleepless nights.
Osho is heaping coals of fire on your heads whenever he speaks cheesy

Talk is not cheap afterall grin

Are you sure about that? He's doing a good job, but the PDP has almost become the majority in the Senate under his nose. I wonder how you make peace with your conscience after intentionally fooling yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by polite2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hey, we shouldn't be too hard on FFK, nobody is talking abt Osho baba insulting @olusolasarski. He went to far

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by expert234: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

An eloquent and cerebral man like Oshiomole can never run out of words. Trust me.

Unlike your dull Secondus (who is a pushover and a puppet), Osho doesn't need scripted speeches. He spoke out of the abundance of his heart and the vastness of his imagination.

I'd that what your brain told you? Believe me, that brain of yours need an instant overhaul before it damages your destiny further

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Edcure1: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
phase1:

2014 you hated Igbos and Pdp and love dumbohari, almajiris and apc. 2016 you started lamenting about Dumbohari and APC and muslims. Suddenly 2018 you are back on your zombie mode. cheesy
Guy, why is your life filled with inconsistencies. Are you yoruba or is your tribe related to yoruba?
That is to let you know that I have strong convictions that cannot be bought or swayed by parochial interests or sentiment. Therein lies consistency.

I am a Maverick...if you know what that means wink

Buhari still doesn't have my support. He hasn't proven that he deserves a second chance to make a better impression. But recent happenings and revelations may attract some sympathy for him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by jodeci(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oshiomole does not think before he talks,bringing someone's father is the lowest of lows and unfortunately the zombies are over looking his insults and focusing on the retaliatory insults.

That one is an ogboni member does not warant talking to people without respect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by itu404(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
typical of FFK only giving the kids things to laugh about. Osho is reading from history and this idiot is always talking about pedigree. he did the same to Amaechi. Osho is a self made man so with Amaechi, but you and your lots only boasts of your parentage. Osho can tell us how he made it, but you can no,t because you were favored bu OBJ because of your father. same goes for olushola saraki.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by kulekaa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
WATCHOVER:
I stand with FFK on this
who cares
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Edcure1: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
expert234:

Are you sure about that? He's doing a good job, but the PDP has almost become the majority in the Senate under his nose. I wonder how you make peace with your conscience after intentionally fooling yourself.
The crisis in APC has been brewing since 2015. It was meant to happen as a result of the weakness and political naivety of Buhari, coupled with poor handling and treachery of Oyegun.
The damage was already done before Oshiomole came in.

I didn't expect you to know that. You have acutely short memory and you're too lazy to think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by expert234: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

The crisis in APC has been brewing since 2015. It was meant to happen as a result of the weakness and political naivety of Buhari, coupled with poor handling and treachery of Oyegun.
The damage was already done before Oshiomole came in.

I didn't expect you to know that. You have acutely short memory and you're too lazy to think for yourself.

So, Jonathan is not being blamed again? It is now oyegun? If this is what emanates from your brain, then you'll be better off with your head cut off and your brain fed to pigs.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Baroba(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Calling Oshimole a gorilla is an insult to gorillas, the man is worse than an ape..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Duru009(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Osho talks too much even as a national chairman of a political party !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by badman007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am so ashamed.

What a show of shame from shameless old men.

Who we offend?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by mbaodohgreatest: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Fani Kayode guy is a terrible and disgusting animal. Whoever that's giving credence to this fool is just as foolish as him, because he's not just reasonable whatsoever.

*spits on his foolish brain**
and u are not foolish?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by NASTYNASOSO: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
darlenese:

which nonsense battle line, Oshomole has been misbehaving lately , he has not been talking like an elder too. he is truly a gorilla

HMMMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP PLEASE
LAZY YOUTH
EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO ACT AND BEHAVE THE WAY HE LIKES.
OSHO IS NOBODYS SLAVE.YOUR DAD CANNOT GIVE BIRTH TO HIM.
TOMORROW YOU WANT VISA TO GO TO AMERICA
MUMU
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by modupe2: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nope, Rather, old man with no brain

madridguy:
Old man with small brain.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Edcure1: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
expert234:

So, Jonathan is not being blamed again? It is now oyegun? If this is what emanates from your brain, then you'll be better off with your head cut off and your brain fed to pigs.
You are a very uncivilized and dimwitted turd that strayed out of its safe zone.

Crawl back to your village and hibernate there. I'm sure you'll find like-minded plonkers that will gleefully embrace your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by troublemakea(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
uwa1:
WHO is your Father... I ask again: Gorilla Osho,who is ur father and what did he achieve in life?.... FFK why!!!!

Lmao grin at the picture tho

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by expert234: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

You are a very uncivilized and dimwitted turd that strayed out of its safe zone.

Crawl back to your village and hibernate there. I'm sure you'll find like-minded plonkers that will gleefully embrace your idiocy.

Even a mad man deserving a bed of drainage and pillow of refuse does speak grammar. Now, when is your next appointment at Aro?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by troublemakea(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
Please, why do you have to be so crude? Don’t you have home training. To be honest, it says a lot about a person when they revere or give even an atom of respect to a despicable entity like FFK. In sane Societies, most people will do EVERYTHING to avoid being associated with his likes. He’ll really only be comic relief and his supporters will be constantly laughed at as the doofuses they truly are. In a sane society, nobody will give him the satisfaction of a reply, you know, because of that old saying “If you argue with a mad man, people from afar....” in a SANE society....

Nigeria is NOT a sane society as evidenced by the fact that people like this Enuguboy4nsk take it as their duty to defend the likes of FFK. Did it astound anyone his method of insults when things weren’t going his way? Exactly! Because they’re birds of a feather.

People like FFK are ostracized and kept away from speaking on serious national issues; nobody listens to them. They are ignored. FULLY. Nigeria(ans) should go the same route.

what you wrote up there only show your highest level of being a certified slowpoke. so all what your peanut shaped like brain could tell you is that FFK is a comic actor and not fit to be in a sane community.

so I push this question to you? a comic actor and one who rules a political like his family affair. no respect fr rule of law, constitution and who feels people decamping aren't humans who's to be respected more Little wonder people like you wallow in fear and depression

oshiomole and FFK are both crude and oshiomole lacks the manners to live in a sane community. deal with it

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:
What an idiot this FFK is.
The crackhead should outgrow this habit of spewing puerile tantrums.

Obahiagbon. D igodomigodo 1. The puerile of yam heads. Greetings
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Only weak brains only result to insult any given chance for a cheap point. This kind of verbal negligence never sell to sane people.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Dilianne(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm.
Please just get inspired by visiting www.dilianne.com

Trust me you'll be inspired beyond measure!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Edcure1: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
correctguy0900:

Obahiagbon. D igodomigodo 1. The puerile of yam heads. Greetings
Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by ofwest47(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Like father like son , Omo Fani powerless you know what was the end of your father when he he was insulting the elders and leaders of political groups.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father by Agromuda(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
livelymatilda:
Lol..Irrespective of who his father is. He rose to become the president of NLC, two time governor of Edo state and now the National chairman of a ruling party..

Fani Kayode should tell us what he has achieved even with the influence of his father....Someone that can not even win a championship election in his state local government..All he is good at is insulting people and bragging about having sex with people's wives.

FFK father Fani-Power was a tout to S.L Akintola. His father is a nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.