Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics (696 Views)

Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Ritzy10(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Alex Otti, a governorship aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, in Abia state, has condemned what he termed as primitive kind of politics being played in the state, where youths were being used as willing tool to perpetrate different acts of violence ahead of the 2019 general elections.

He spoke against the backdrop of rising cases of the destruction of campaign billboards belonging to some aspirants in Abia state by disgruntled elements.
Otti, in a statement issued to newsmen in Umuahia by his Media Aide, Ferdinand Ekeoma, and made available on Friday morning, frowned at the barbaric destruction of campaign billboards and posters belonging to aspirants in the state which, according to him, was to stoke tensions and fan the embers of hate and disunity in Abia.

Parts of the statement read,”As a responsible political organization that is parading an eminent Abian and a front line aspirant for the 2019 governorship election, in the person of Dr. Alex Otti OFR, the Alex Otti Campaign Organization frowns at this barbaric act that stands to achieve no positive purpose, except to stoke tensions and fan the embers of hate, fear, and disunity.

“Alex Otti as a victim of despicable politics, who saw dozens of his billboards and other campaign materials destroyed in large proportion by vicious and misguided political charlatans during the 2015 governorship election, clearly understands that, it is a cowardly strategy devoid of benefits, and thus would not stoop low to apply or encourage anyone indulging in it.
“The Alex Otti Campaign Organization hereby strongly condemns this primitive kind of politics that has no place in modern democracy, and advises youths who usually serve as willing tools in the perpetration of different acts of violence to desist from these acts ahead of the 2019 election in Abia state.
“This organization also calls on those unpopular and desperate politicians whose stock in trade is to exploit the economic vulnerability of our youths by paying and arming them to embark on destructive acts of violence, to desist from it, so as not to endanger the lives of our youths and the peace of the state as a whole.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/alex-otti-abia-state-plays-a-primitive-politics/

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: dominique
cc: Mynd44

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Following attentively

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Butterflyleo: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Here to read comments grin

Apparently their youths are also on nairaland, hired to perpetrate foolishness and all manner of nuisance as they play PRIMITIVE POLITICS OF HATRED.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Merimental(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
not just in abia but nigeria as a whole...PRIMITIVE everyWer u Go..
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by NdiaraIGBO: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Before nko?

How many times do we have to tell you FLAT HEADS that you are babarically primitive?

Do you see any trace of civilisation in Igboland?

Even Obi of Onitcha, was a created by the British to help the unclad people from that region to cover up their yam legs.

Shebi you hate my presidooooo...i will show you pepper!

cc Immhotep lzaa and other yam legged beings across the YEAST! (Yeye East)!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by bedspread: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
I totally Agree
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by LZAA: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Before nko?

How many times do we have to tell you FLAT HEADS that you are babarically primitive?

Do you see any trace of civilisation in Igboland?

Even Obi of Onitcha, was a created by the British to help the unclad people from that region to cover up their yam legs.

Shebi you hate my presidooooo...i will show you pepper!

cc Immhotep lzaa and other yam legged beings across the YEAST! (Yeye East)!

Once again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
PDP owe the abia state people an apology. 20 years of horrible performance.
Abia state is a mess and PDP Intend to leave it that way. Abia state is currently the worst state in the eastern region by a large margin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Butterflyleo: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why are the iPod loyalists avoiding this thread? grin

I thought Alex Otti was their man for 2019.

The same Alex Otti is now flogging them with koboko

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by mightguy(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Why are the iPod loyalists avoiding this thread? grin

I thought Alex Otti was their man for 2019.

The same Alex Otti is now flogging them with koboko
swerve. I don't talk to pit sniffing Moose
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by NnadyAutos: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Alex Oti is Criticisng the good works of governor okezie ikpeazu,how will he expect the abians not to react the way they did.
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
PDP owe the abia state people an apology. 20 years of horrible performance.
Abia state is a mess and PDP Intend to leave it that way. Abia state is currently the worst state in the eastern region by a large margin

So which party will salvage this precarious situation?
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

So which party will salvage this precarious situation?

They Abia state people want to be set free from the chains of pdp. First and foremost
Any party will do
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

They Abia state people want to be set free from the chains of pdp. First and foremost
Any party will do

Any party will do.....which one??

I need a Direct answer
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Any party will do

Any party will do.....Apc I guess...
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Any party will do.....Apc I guess...

If only you know how poor pdp has performed in Abia state, you would understand what i mean by any party will do. The people need a change. Any change
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

If only you know how poor pdp has performed in Abia state, you would understand what i mean by any party will do. The people need a change. Any change

Change....I can see....u giving the gun to Apc....

I should have known earlier..
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Change....I can see....u giving the gun to Apc....

I should have known earlier..

Please sir dont get me wrong. Abia state is in need of a party change. Personally i will go for Dr. Alex otti's APGA
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Please sir dont get me wrong. Abia state is in need of a party change. Personally i will go for Dr. Alex otti's APGA

Ok...then work towards that..
Re: Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics by yungpowers(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
So if the people don't like you, and decide to destroy you billboards you blame the state government?
For instance, in 2015, GEJ's campaign billboards were destroyed by probuharist who's candidate were yet to be in power, so who should be blamed for this?
Convince the people and stop foaming in the mouth with baseless allegations that doesn't hold water.
The people destroyed your billboards and not the state government.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: What Jonathan Said About "Lifeless Buhari" In 2015. / Saraki Shaddy Deal With MTN... / EFCC Issues Letter To Custom Concerning Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.