Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds (17671 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Sall(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up
He is right. but sarrki, I never new you to be a fundamentalists.
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Djyucee1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hate him or love him, Reno is right. We should always appreciate the truth

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by naijanaso: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is one of the best things written by Reno. God bless you. I have always been an advocate of this fact. A lot of Christians know and celebrate their pastor's birthday lavishly, but don't even remember that their parents were also born let alone knowing or celebrating their birthdays. God help us.
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sall:

He is right. but sarrki, I never new you to be a fundamentalists.

Am not a fundamentalist

I just want all this guys to stop using religion to loot and divide us
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by tunary(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Originality007:

u too shut up... angry
na so, you tell am well
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seed sowing is not a bad thing...it can only be a problem,when you sow on an infertile ground....i am,a beneficiary of seed sowing...i could remember vividly well.when i lost a whole lot of family members,and i sowed two plots of land as a seed to a church.today,that seed is speaking,it shot the mouths of evil altars,opened doors,saved my life and that of my family members.and today,it is still speaking.and will continue to speak...different strokes,for different folks.
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by don4real18(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
In as much as there's a great political divide between us
In as much as I seem to think that his reasoning capability is semi- functional
There's a lot of truth in what he just said
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by tj4luck(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up
Pastors don brainwashed this one finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
angry

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by ollah2: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reno doesnt know what he talking about. I sow seeds,pay tithe and offerings and it's working perfectly for me. My life changed when I began doing all these, all praise to Jehovah.
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Caseless:
For the first time, I agree with him. But he's still a Donkey.
stick ur agreement to Islam..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by ollah2: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Codes151:
stick ur agreement to Islam..

Haba! This isn't a fight nah
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by francisbiz: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up
Hahahaha! Quaquaqua
You see your life, you see how you gradually crept into mental disorder.
Poco a poco you became mad.
You have suddenly started eating yourself like a witch

I am laughing in Hebrew,
I prophesy to you ; You need deliverance, your deliverance should done by combination of a prophet, iman and native doctor chief priest.

Sorry oo, how can somebody advise you to make your Father and mother happy, and told thin to shut up.
Werre nie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Emycord: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up
a christian thread. my friend how did you find yourself here you jump assembly fence? pls do get out its not a national issue. wait outside while christians talk
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
RHINO OMOCKERY!

Mocking Omokery!

THREE PDP BASKETMOUTH THAT THEIR TONGUE IS VITROLIC!

1. Femi Fani Kayode

2. Ayodele Fayose

3. Reno Omokri

Their mouth leak like BASKET!
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by TheUbermensch: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
omocalabar:
pained mysogynist...thats wat u are

Do you know what/who a mysogynist is?
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up

Reno, shut the Fvck up!!!
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Emycord: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:
Who cares about this fraud
obviously you cared enough to open the thread and even commented. thanks for caring so much
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by dermmy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
Seed sowing is not a bad thing...it can only be a problem,when you sow on an infertile ground....i am,a beneficiary of seed sowing...i could remember vividly well.when i lost a whole lot of family members,and i sowed two plots of land as a seed to a church.today,that seed is speaking,it shot the mouths of evil altars,opened doors,saved my life and that of my family members.and today,it is still speaking.and will continue to speak...different strokes,for different folks.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. LMAO Thanks for making my day
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by aikhimself: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
First of all no where in the bible does it say that sowing seed mean financial giving or donation to church or pastor. It means sowing the seed of the gospel, the seed of the true word of God.

Woe unto Nigerian false prophets. Oyedepo, Adeboye, Muoka, Kumuyi, Oritsejeafor , TB Joshua etc. Woe unto them all wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by DJInfluence: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
tmtech:
so sperm is the new seed ?... hmmmm ...

leme go and sow seed
Just make sure say, u no sow am for another man bodi grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by stt201: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmmm, making some point anyway.

For sale: www.latestinfo.com.ng
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by RexTramadol1: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Some pastors be like.........

"If you don't sow seed, you cannot succeed"

I be like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by ifiokjohn(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Reno shut up
have been following ur post here Mr, and i can say with all conviction that u are not a patriotic citizen as you say, you are just a man who has been fool into hating the south and loving buhari ( the failure) as if ur life depends on it.
Repent Mr sarrki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by akiOYIBO: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
Reno get work @all.... Idiat
Number One Best Seller, gat millions of dollars
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by akiOYIBO: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
Reno get work @all.... Idiat
Number One Best Seller, gat millions of dollars
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by tunary(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
tj4luck:

Pastors don brainwashed this one finish
Na true you talk o no be lie at all
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by Olumyyde(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Johniyke2flex:
If what he wrote made sense to you and you still went ahead to insult him, you are a big fool. Learn how to separate a message from the messenger, and more importantly, learn how to move on.
Thank GOD sensible people are still around. nice comment.
Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by InvertedHammer: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
What is happening to Christianity in Nigeria is not new. When folks lose control of their lives and let poverty ravage their senses, it makes sense that they apply to higher power for financial deliverance. Unscrupulous middlemen are always available to play on their ignorance and extort what is left of their existence.

With the money collected from these gullible followers, they go to the best hospitals in the world while giving anointing oil for illness to their followers. God will not heal you through prayers. God gave the gift and knowledge of diagnosis to doctors to cure you. Take it or leave it. Some wasted their hard-earned money on pastors looking for miracle cure to the extent that by the time the real investigation and diagnosis are carried out, something like cancer has metastasized all over their system.

The Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury are not ashamed to admit that they visit doctors. But some knucklehead in Nyanya will tell his followers to use holy water or oil in lieu of medications.

Knock yourselves out!!!

/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Do you know what/who a mysogynist is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? / Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.