Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? (1439 Views)

How To Add Friend On Maskgun Multiplayer Fps Android Gameplay #42 / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) / FPS Drops When Charger Is Plugged In , Please Help A Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
So, putting everything into consideration,
Fire power, reload, range, effeciency, fast-aiming ability, recoil... Which of these firearms would you mostly carry as your primary weapon?
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fully Automatic Assault Riffles

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Light Machine Guns

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hand Guns

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sub Machine Guns

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shotguns

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by Dlionsheart: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
keep it coming bro.

Waiting......................................
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by NLbully(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
I love SMGs cool
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by khalhokage(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Full auto or SMGs but set to either single shots or burst at most.

Shotguns for games where zombies or similar monsters rush you and get close.
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dlionsheart:
keep it coming bro.

Waiting......................................

That's all o... I categorized them not mentioning individual firearms
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
khalhokage:
Full auto or SMGs but set to either single shots or burst at most.

Everytime I set a gun to semi-auto mode, I mostly forget and hold down my mouse button and then I get shot by a fast heavily-armored SOB
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by Lana1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Assault rifles are good for their high rate of fire and have decent range. The recoil is the biggest drawback.
Most effective in close quarters.

LMGs are awesome for their high magazine size. Effective at all ranges from close to long range. Recoil is not as bad as assault rifles but reload times na die!

Pistols and hand guns......Meh!!

SMGs(PDWs and Carbines for BF players) IMO are just mini assault rifles with lesser damage and even lesser magazine size. High Recoil is also an issue and loses effectiveness at medium to long range.

Shotguns are fantastic. High damage and really devastating at close range. Can be either pump action or semi-automatic. Magazine size is limited tho and if u have bad aim like Cao grin then don't bother.

Sniper Rifles. Only for expert marksmen. If u cant kill a target with a fully loaded assault rifle, then this weapon class isn't for u. Best long range weapon with very high damage and magazine size is redundant considering its mostly always 1 shot, 1 kill.

In terms of personal preference, i stan assault rifles....the M4 to be precise followed by LMGs and shotguns.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by HyDef(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
SMGs for me.
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by khalhokage(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
LucemFerre:

Everytime I set a gun to semi-auto mode, I mostly forget and hold down my mouse button and then I get shot by a fast heavily-armored SOB

I always set mine that way so I never forget, it's great for accuracy and conservation of ammo.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Smgs broda
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Heh! Why do people like smg's?
Their Rapid fire makes ammo to dry up fast (apart from the p90 which has bigger mag), they're less powerful than assault rifles. Even some hand guns are more powerful than smg's.
In GTA smg's could be more effective in most cases but, in other games apart from survival games, Why on earth would you have an smg as your primary weapon?
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by LucemFerre: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lana1:
Assault rifles are good for their high rate of fire and have decent range. The recoil is the biggest drawback.
Most effective in close quarters.

LMGs are awesome for their high magazine size. Effective at all ranges from close to long range. Recoil is not as bad as assault rifles but reload times na die!

Pistols and hand guns......Meh!!

SMGs(PDWs and Carbines for BF players) IMO are just mini assault rifles with lesser damage and even lesser magazine size. High Recoil is also an issue and loses effectiveness at medium to long range.

Shotguns are fantastic. High damage and really devastating at close range. Can be either pump action or semi-automatic. Magazine size is limited tho and if u have bad aim like Cao grin then don't bother.

Sniper Rifles. Only for expert marksmen. If u cant kill a target with a fully loaded assault rifle, then this weapon class isn't for u. Best long range weapon with very high damage and magazine size is redundant considering its mostly always 1 shot, 1 kill.

In terms of personal preference, i stan assault rifles....the M4 to be precise followed by LMGs and shotguns.

LMG's have terrible inaccurate recoil effect than assault rifles. Only ak47 has a messed up recoil in the assault category.

I'm also an assault rifle guy. And sniper rifle as my secondary. If I don't get a sniper rifle I use assault and an LMG. Only if there are no other guns around would I use an SMG as a secondary.
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by cao(f): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lana1, in the words of Junkrat, "aiming is overrated".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYVzOAdB3bs
Shame, that video doesn't have the quote...
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by Lana1(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2018
cao:
Lana1, in the words of Junkrat, "aiming is overrated".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYVzOAdB3bs
Shame, that video doesn't have the quote...
grin grin

So what happens when u run out of grenades??
Re: Which Of These FPS Firearms Is More Effective On The Long Run? by cao(f): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

So what happens when u run out of grenades??
I don kill people way I never see with normal ammo, I'm good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Play This Football Game You Have A Chance To Get 1000 Naira Free! / Can Dell Latitude E7470 Play Gta V? / Get Psp Games On Your Psp Custom Firmware:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.