Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers (15438 Views)

Affordable Solar Systems For Housing Projects / FG Approves Zero Per Cent Equity For Housing Loans Below N5m / FMBN Has Created N80bn Mortgages Since Inception – Dangiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by AZeD1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
18yr old with steady paycheck?

These people sef

Why not target the NYSC and use that to set them up to become employers of Labour, rather than the Greek gift you know that nobody can access?!

How many civil servants that contribute can access mortgage under the current dispensation (and we are talking of civil servants with steady income)?

Employers of labour with Mortgage loan?
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by integrity16(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omeokachie:

Integrity took flight of you.
Liar! Mortgage to renovate a house!

You can sell your soul to this administration, that is your problem.

Go and read that article again. Yes I took a million naira to renovate an already existing property. I will not descend to the gutter with you.
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by naijacarz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
If everything "na Lie" "na Lie" the day "na True" will pass "na Lie" go don blind you.

3 Likes

Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by Omeokachie: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
AZeD1:

Employers of labour with Mortgage loan?

Go back and read it again...this time very slowly.

Simply put, empower those class of youths so they can become employers of Labour.
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by Omeokachie: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
integrity16:

Go and read that article again. Yes I took a million naira to renovate an already existing property. I will not descend to the gutter with you.

Liar. You are swimming in the gutter already, sipping the water at intervals.
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by hayzed1090: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
integrity16:

A very good development but not suitable for muslims due to the interest attached .. I for run go their office
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by Amos15: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lies. To access that loan is like a camel passing through the eyes of a needle. My colleagues in the office applied since 3 years ago up till now no show.
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by chukwuka12: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am already a recipient of their loan facility so I know more than you think

I wouldlike to call you, can I have your number pls
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by komols856: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
dukie25:

It can never be sustained, this is Voodoo economics.
bad belles. always seeing negatives on everything with their theoretical economic knowledge
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by AZeD1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omeokachie:

Go back and read it again...this time very slowly.

Simply put, empower those class of youths so they can become employers of Labour.

I think you should take your own advice.
The article is about the Federal Mortgage bank giving mortgages with zero equity and you are talking about empowering youths to become employer of labour. How are they related?

Do you know what a mortgage is or the job of the Federal Mortgage Bank?
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by cbngov01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
18yr old with steady paycheck?

These people sef

Why not target the NYSC and use that to set them up to become employers of Labour, rather than the Greek gift you know that nobody can access?!

How many civil servants that contribute can access mortgage under the current dispensation (and we are talking of civil servants with steady income)?

What are u talking about?

Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by cbngov01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
AZeD1:

I think you should take your own advice.
The article is about the Federal Mortgage bank giving mortgages with zero equity and you are talking about empowering youths to become employer of labour. How are they related?

Do you know what a mortgage is or the job of the Federal Mortgage Bank?

As in ehn...abi him just wan comment without reading the level
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by bedspread: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

Nobody pays me for whatever I say. I keep telling people like you that truth cannot be bought but lies can.

You have zero conscience. We have a progressive government right now who isn't leaving anything undone so that people like you who have found solace outside your country can return home.
[/s]its Unfortunate
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by okeyfermod(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
For me ohh, equity contribution is not the greatest barrier to obtaining the loan, after all it reduces the overall debt the applicant carries.

It's the need for C of O that is the greatest barrier, without that you can't get a mortgage loan, be it govt or commercial.
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by Prechy08(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Its true and it works, we have processed many and it works, what I think should be address is the disbursement. I work for an accredited mortgage bank for those interested, chat me up 08064134861
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Laudable if truly accessible to the target group. However, why is it so difficult for those who claim to be enjoying it to reveal the modalities or steps involved? I don't understand, if I went through a process, I should be able to share my experience freely and easily with others, so that they too can benefit...

1 Like

Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by dejidotun2000(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Can you please explain the process.
nabegibeg:

Oga i recently entered a mortgage plan
so dont tell me what i know
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by 2livescrew: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Prechy08:
Its true and it works, we have processed many and it works, what I think should be address is the disbursement. I work for an accredited mortgage bank for those interested, chat me up 08064134861

which of the PMI"s do you work for
Re: FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers by luluz4u: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Prechy08:

This number isn't on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower / The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / CHERRYVILLE GARDENS ESTATE, Alatunse, Lekki (Promo price N1.5Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.