Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) (371 Views)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) by Mikkydamzblog(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Source:https://mikkydamz..com/2018/08/dbanj-what-you-want-letter-to-my-wife.html

After the tragic loss of his song, DB Records boss, D’Banj dedicates this new song to his lovely wife titled “What You Want” (Letter To My Wife).
Nigerian musician, singer-songwriter, entrepreneur and television personality, D’Banj is one act who is constantly up in our faces with the release of quality music projects but of late the singer has had to take a break after the tragic incident which led to the death of his son, Daniel III.
Making a comeback and speaking on the death of his son, D’Banj releases this new number titled “Letter To My Wife” which is dedicated to his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, whom he married in June, 2016.
In his words.

(1) (Reply)

New Music / New American Based Nigerian Rapper Killing It In America / [music] Legacy - Soweto Ft Flexydo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.