Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha (481 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by vondaman: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rochas Okorocha, the Imo State Governor has said he stands a better chance of becoming Nigeria’s President in 2023.
Okorocha, who is a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, made the declaration while addressing newsmen at the state’s Government House in Owerri, the state capital, yesterday.
”I stand a better chance of making the Presidency in 2023 but my greatest challenge will come from the Igbo. It is our character.
“It will be a foolish thing to imagine that the Igbo will support me,” he said.
The governor noted that people of the South East political class has the “pull-him-down syndrome where they never support or believe in anyone from their region.”
Okorocha stated that the support he required to achieve his presidential aspiration will come from other regions.

http://www.vondanews.com/i-stand-best-chance-to-become-president-after-buhari-in-2023-gov-okorocha/

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Nbote(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hehehehe... Rochas has gone mad again... I'm sure his family won't even vote him for President
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Leopantro: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
thank you for making me laugh today.
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Merimental(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
dis man is just playing WURU WURU leads to d answer kind of politics...in ur dreams,Wake up 2 reality Mr Man..
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by blujoi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Man, I will like to meet the guy who supplies weed to Rochas! Damn, his stuff is so good cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Peterosky(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nbote:
Hehehehe... Rochas has gone mad again...
.Bro's you really made my day. The idiot has actually gone mad again.
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by phase1: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lmao!

Okoroaboki, good a thing you read our posts and have told yourself the truth. It's a good way to heal yourself of your presidential delusions.
All politics is local and you have lost local support even in Orlu zone talk less or Okigwe and Owerri zones.

Igbo people have seen through you as a fraud that you are. Compare your 2011 pictures (when you were loved by all and sundry from Imo to Enugu to PH to Aba to Onitsha down to lagos) with your today's picture, you've grown fattened on the salaries of workers and dead pensioners.

You've made life difficult for the average man in Owerri, blocking roads from Ama J.K down to Mbaise road and littering markets with filths.
Your disgrace will be worse than that of Ohakim aka Kimkim aka Ikiri. After 2019 you'll be so politically castrated and emasculated you'll have no choice to return to ugwu awusa your original home. It's good you've stopped deceiving yourself and started seeing the signs of your impending downfall to the lowest low.
Damned tyranical autocrat!
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by phase1: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Okoroawusa the dementee wants to be president by being anti-Igbo like most of former presidents of nigeria. He knows that once you insult Igbos, the yoruba muslims will call you 'detribalized', hail you to high heavens and even proclaim you greater than Awolowo. The Fulani muslims will give you a title and turban your head like they did Orji Kalu and adopt you as their son. He is banking on that . cheesy

Unfortunately for him the information age is changing a lot of thing and moulding perceptions rapidly. Those politicians who proclaim anti-Igbo sentiments are paying heavily. He can ask Orji kalu. cheesy

All politics will remain local. If your people have rejected you and your familiocracy lets see how you win at the national level. Onye ara aburu onu! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
You want to turn Abuja to Statue City abi? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by kikake: 3:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Amitez:
You want to turn Abuja to Statue City abi? grin grin grin grin

A President Okorocha will concentrate Nigeria's wealth on trying to impress and make Abuja city to rival London, while rest of Nigeria's cities, towns and lgas deteriorate;

exactly like what he has-been doing in Imo state where he uses the federal allocations of the 27 lgas to build what suits his fancy in Owerri, the capital of Imo state, while the once developing towns of Orlu and Okigwe remain stagnant or deterioration since he joined APC.
Re: I Stand Best Chance To Become President After Buhari In 2023 – Gov. Okorocha by FarahAideed: 3:38am On Aug 11, 2018
I never knew this man was this shallow and gullible

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Akeredolu Tours Cocoa Plantation In Ijugbere, Owo / For Those Thinking That Pdp Can Defeat Apc In North, Sorry Fr The False Hope / Buhari’s Second Term Poses Risk To Economic Devt –HSBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.