Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Basic Way On How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Basic Way On How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. (3224 Views)

Misplaced My IT Log Book / Can I Get A Log Book For 7up Bottling Company / Is It Necessary To Sign My Log Book During IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Way On How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. by Oibrahim: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
What is the SIWES Log Book?

The log book is more of a memo booklet that a SIWES student must be in possession of to easily record the daily experience and happening as he or she is on the SIWES programme. The Log book
as well contains basic data about the student, and also the company or place the student must have been attached to inorder to carry out the SIWES programme.

Nevertheless, students on SIWES industrial training always have difficulties in filling the appropriate data into the Log book , that is why I came up with this post to help out.

Check below link for

How to fill
Student Particular Page.
The Organizational Profile Page
The Organisational Chart Page
The Attendance Register Page
The Industrial Training Assessment Sheet
(End Of Programme Evaluation)
The Main Pages Of The Log Book

https://myedubase.ng/basic-way-on-how-to-fill-your-siwes-log-book-a-quick-hint-for-nigerian-industrial-training-students/

Have a wonderful SIWES Training.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Uniben Cut Off Mark / School Of Preliminary Studies Offa / 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.