Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance (2083 Views)

How I Went From Being Broke To Earning 50k Weekly. / The Heirs Triple Pay Investment Plan To Save And Still Earning During The Period / How A Nigeria Built A Multimillion Dollar Start-up In South Africa At 30 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by independent1988(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good day my people I was at a certain hotel this afternoon to meet a prospective client around bode thomas we settled down at the reception and after awhile we reached a conclusion to pay me 50k for every service I render till the year run out all along as we were discussing I noticed the receptionist pay attention to us and what we we were discusing afer the meeting the man left leaving me behind I stood up went to the receptionist to say HI before taking my leave because I know her when I get to her she told me she heard everything we discused and that she is surprised I had to settle for that amount when I know the man can pay more, she asked for my age and I told her then the next thing is "if you are still earning 50k per month in lagos as a man at age 30 then you need deliverance" I was confuse after she said this.

3 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
independent1988:
Good day my people I was at a certain hotel this afternoon to meet a prospective client around bode thomas we settled down at the reception and after awhile we reached a conclusion to pay me 50k for every service I render till the year run out all along as we were discussing I noticed the receptionist pay attention to us and what we we were discusing afer the meeting the man left leaving me behind I stood up went to the receptionist to say HI before taking my leave because I know her when I get to her she told me she heard everything we discused and that she is surprised I had to settle for that amount when I know the man can pay more, she asked for my age and I told her then the next thing is "if you are still earning 50k per month in lagos as a man at age 30 then you need deliverance" I was confuse after she said this.
People wey no get job nkoh ?
Abegi ! Mama needs to be delivered from the spirit of Mormon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by paulsibility(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
tell the receptionist to employ u na..

3 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Cyrilpac(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ask how much are they paying her

6 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Cyrilpac(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ask how much are they paying her and her age, because at her age some are director of companies

4 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Kharol1234: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
u ask d receptionist hw much she dae collect abi d grl want wer u dae fynd r smal smal change.... Guy u beta accept d wrk...pple r out der lookin for even 20k wrk dem no see no let d grl bad belle u ooo..

5 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by sammirano: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
She may be right.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Amberon11: 5:27am On Aug 11, 2018
She is right but I want you to use that as a motivation to do better. Accept the job, while you're at it use your free time to improve yourself.

Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by user0318: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
independent1988:

You see sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortune. Let me set some thing straight, I am not your client. I don't know you from Adams, i saw your post on Nairaland and had so much compassion on you. Just in case you have forgotten, i could refresh your memory

independent1988:

I urgently need a job have been attending interviews but notting up yet and this jobless situation has stretched me beyond my elastic limit am attaining breaking point of deppression now please anybody help. Am at the verge of losing my family now but if i could get a job i'll be able to claim my kids.my life is in total dissaray only getting a job can fix it i will start from scratch again. I have 5 yrs experience in sales n marketing, 09027162743, oluwatobisamuel1988@gmail.com please help i will do anything even if it does not related to marketing.i live in lagos island. Pls if you need my cv pls let me know. If i dont get a job this year i can't guarrantee my living and if you help me get a job know that you did not only help me but you've save my life and my generation.

and this one

independent1988:

Pls i need a job o am desperate i have submitted countless cv but noting comes up yet pls help o am depresed now and sometime i contemplate suicide 07027162743 am a graduate with five years experience in sales

I contacted you, and we scheduled a meeting at Rita Lori hotel, Bode Thomas. I guaranteed you a job at my firm and we agreed on N50,000 startup salary with an upward review depending on your performance. What was the job? Just manage my facebook page. Lol. Truth be told, if there was actually a vacancy, you might never make it close to the list. I didn't bother briefing my secretary about you because it was against my company's policy: i have no right to recruit or recommend. That rule has kept my business going, thus the N50,000 was coming from my personal pocket which isn't a problem to me as long as am putting food on someones table, after all i spend more than that a week on frivolous things i cant actually account for.

It hurts me to read such especially when its coming from you. Maybe the hotel staff feels you deserve more simply because i lodge often at their hotel. That's my private life. All i wanted was to guaranty you of a monthly income, so i had to commit you with a little job of managing my Facebook page until you get something better. Who pays N50,000 just to manage Facebook page.

Amberon11
sammirano
Kharol1234
Cyrilpac
paulsibility
doctoradekokolo

7 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
user0318:

You see sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortune. Let me set some thing straight, I am not your client. I don't know you from Adams, i saw your post on Nairaland and had so much compassion on you. Just in case you have forgotten, i could refresh your memory

and this one

I contacted you, and we scheduled a meeting at Rita Lori hotel, Bode Thomas. I guaranteed you a job at my firm and we agreed on N50,000 startup salary with an upward review depending on your performance. What was the job? Just manage my facebook page. Lol. Truth be told, if there was actually a vacancy, you might never make it close to the list. I didn't bother briefing my secretary about you because it was against my company's policy: i have no right to recruit or recommend. That rule has kept my business going, thus the N50,000 was coming from my personal pocket which isn't a problem to me as long as am putting food on someones table, after all i spend more than that a week on frivolous things i cant actually account for.

It hurts me to read such especially when its coming from you. Maybe the hotel staff feels you deserve more simply because i lodge often at their hotel. That's my private life. All i wanted was to guaranty you of a monthly income, so i had to commit you with a little job of managing my Facebook page until you get something better. Who pays N50,000 just to manage Facebook page.

Amberon11
sammirano
Kharol1234
Cyrilpac
paulsibility
doctoradekokolo

see gbeseoo you are talking like you are the one that employed him

1 Like

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by user0318: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
see gbeseoo you are talking like you are the one that employed him
I am, that's why i had to reply him here. I wonder why he is crying foul. I gave him the help he needed, yet he is crying foul like am short changing him. I tagged every one who replied including him. I want him to reply the post and tell me if i have been unfair to him.

2 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Cation25(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
user0318:

I am, that's why i had to reply him here. I wonder why he is crying foul. I gave him the help he needed, yet he is crying foul like am short changing him. I tagged every one who replied including him. I want him to reply the post and tell me i have been unfair to him.
I think he has learnt his lessons... Not everything should be posted online. Please for the sake of God, don't take back this offer u have willingly given him. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by user0318: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Cation25:

I think he has learnt his lessons... Not everything should be posted online. Please for the sake of God, don't take back this offer u have willingly given him. God bless you
You are right we need to be very careful on what we post online.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by smugmanuel(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cation25:

Which lessons? My advice to the employer is to simply do away with him.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by blesoh(f): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
user0318:

You are right we need to be very careful on what we post online.
Please don't take back this job, I'm sure he has learned his lesson

2 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by blesoh(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
smugmanuel:

Huh? shocked
What if the op don't have any source of income?

1 Like

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by malachytochukwu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why will he do away with him? Besides he didn't say something bad about the employer.... He was concerned about the statement made by the receptionist.
smugmanuel:

4 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by sammirano: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
user0318:

and this one

Amberon11
sammirano
Kharol1234
Cyrilpac
paulsibility
doctoradekokolo

You have spoken rightly. I merely affirmed his topic of age and earning, and not concerned with the pay of a job.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by timville(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
user0318:

and this one

Amberon11
sammirano
Kharol1234
Cyrilpac
paulsibility
doctoradekokolo

Oga, actually he didn't say anything wrong about your agreement with him. You have done noble to get him the job. I think his major point is about earning 50k per month in Lag, based on what the receptionist told him. He wants people's opinion on earning 50k per month in Lag, if it is good enough or not.

6 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by damola1: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2018
timville:

Oga, actually he didn't say anything wrong about your agreement with him. You have done noble to get him the job. I think his major point is about earning 50k per month in Lag, based on what the receptionist told him. He wants people's opinion on earning 50k per month in Lag, if it is good enough or not.

It’s a ridiculous to ask for people’s opinion. Is he new to Lagos ?

For someone not employed based on due process but empathy.

The money agreed is very important as that is what the employer will give back in return... asking for people opinion is simply saying the money is not enough. He should improve his skill set and focus on delivering value beyond his new employers expectation.

In my own opinion this person will not only be ungrateful but will cause the potential employer more trouble because he is already complaining

1 Like

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2018
He didn't say anything bad so I'm wondering what this is all about, he was just seeking for an opinion.

Sometimes a man already have the solution to his problem, he just want to seek for others opinion before concluding, I believe he has no job or any other option for now and he didn't say anything bad here.

So it's up to the employer, if you believe he can do the job give it to him and If you now think he can't no need of begging.

2 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 26, 2018
damola1:

It’s a ridiculous to ask for people’s opinion. Is he new to Lagos ?

For someone not employed based on due process but empathy.

The money agreed is very important as that is what the employer will give back in return... asking for people opinion is simply saying the money is not enough. He should improve his skill set and focus on delivering value beyond his new employers expectation.

In my own opinion this person will not only be ungrateful but will cause the potential employer more trouble because he is already complaining

If you have nothing reasonable to say just STFU.
Is it now a crime to ask for people's opinion on things like you don't do same?

He is also offering his service too and not ask if the money is a free money, he didn't say anything bad about the employer either.

So STFU, I don't care if you're Dangote yourself.

That's why I always advise people to acquire more skills and not degrees.

2 Likes

Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by damola1: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2018
udemzy101:

If you have nothing reasonable to say just STFU.
Is it now a crime to ask for people's opinion on things like you don't do same?

He is also offering his service too and not ask if the money is a free money, he didn't say anything bad about the employer either.

So STFU, I don't care if you're Dangote yourself.

That's why I always advise people to acquire more skills and not degrees.

Birds of a feather. Anyways one chance.

They never listen. This comments are not for now. They are for tomorrow. Yes

To others in similar scenario. Ask the question about money before not after negotiations. The deed as been done. Money is very sensitive unless you don’t want the job. You won’t want to employ someone and start reading questions like this.

It means since the job was given based on empathy. They do not appreciate the effort.

Even if given based on due process. Money is still very sensitive. Will the receptionist or the people here provide you with the job.

At this stage focus on showing value. Only then can your value earn you multiple times. You can re negotiate if the facts show you deliver more or you can move on. Focus on the value.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2018
damola1:

Birds of a feather. Anyways one chance.

They never listen. This comments are not for now. They are for tomorrow. Yes

To others in similar scenario. Ask the question about money before not after negotiations. The deed as been done. Money is very sensitive unless you don’t want the job. You won’t want to employ someone and start reading questions like this.

It means since the job was given based on empathy. They do not appreciate the effort.

You keep jumping from pillar to post, Oga you have nothing to say.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by user0318: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2018
udemzy101:
He didn't say anything bad so I'm wondering what this is all about, he was just seeking for an opinion.

Sometimes a man already have the solution to his problem, he just want to seek for others opinion before concluding, I believe he has no job or any other option for now and he didn't say anything bad here.

So it's up to the employer, if you believe he can do the job give it to him and If you now think he can't no need of begging.

Follow the link and read the previous post i read before i contacted him
https://www.nairaland.com/4657342/please-me-out
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2018
user0318:

I have read it, though I don't know why he is having a second thought after what he wrote in the link.

Well, like I said earlier it's up to you.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2018
user0318:

OP actually posted on August, we in November, Is he still working for you?
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by trevorhorace(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
user0318:

[/quote] you should consider whoever gives you advice. If they are truly qualified to do so.
I beg you sir to be patient with him. He probably hasn't mastered his emotions for him to be affected by such statements.
I also use this medium to enquire if such jobs are still available. I'll grab with both hands and feet �
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by user0318: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Uwaomaokey:

OP actually posted on August, we in November, Is he still working for you?

He is not, I terminated him. I wouldn't want to state the reason here because its not related to this post.
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by Peterpan222(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nawa ooo.. Which kind witch hunting b dis na.. Na so dem de follow u ni? How will u face ur boss/employer tomorrow now that u have casted ya self.. U r earning above Nigeria's minimum wage. Chai,.. I sori sir
Re: At 30 If You Are Still Earning 50k Then You Need Deliverance by drmikeadams(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
I need face book account to manage,,,my destiny helper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed / The Real Reason Why Mike Adenuga Walked Out Of His Surprise Birthday Party / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.