Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed (2085 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / 13 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1,000 World Banks / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by Henwarin(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2010
Hey house I need some lucrative business ideas on how to invest my #1,000,000.
your contribution will be highly appreciated.
henro_68@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by deekseen(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
We are in the same boat here. Only that i have a job and would welcome any investment that would yield a monthly returns of 7% or thereabout without me stressing my head.
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by richiejet: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Am i dreaming? Are you serious Henwarin ?

If I have that amount of money then I would be a multi-millionaire in the making. I would have no need to constantly share profits with eager-investors like you. smiley
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by Henwarin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
Am only trying to spread my tentacles
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by Economical(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Its a good thing that you have ideas to invest. Here is what I have to say. Given the global trend of falling currencies, something that is indeed far from over it would be unwise to make MAJOR investments in what I would call fluid transactions(notice that I emphasize major). If you have been an avid observer of the markets you would have noticed that even the central banks of nations have shown increasing distrust of the present financial sytems, that said you can wisely rule out investing HEAVILY in anything that relies extensively rapid turnovers, although rapid turnovers are very attractive and indeed are used by many marketers as a peach in their strategies the fact is such enterprises are TOO risky under the prevailing economic conditions. I could go on and on but I'm sure you would prefer if I went straight to the point. And here it is I suggest you hedge against the very uncertain future with the one accepted universal store of wealth that as we speak is currently appreciating---GOLD. Invest in gold, start buying and selling gold. If the central banks of nations are scrambling for it you can be sure it's the way to go. Contact me if you think you should.
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by 2dmax(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
@henwarin/deekseen, hello i am an import and distribution investor with 7 years experience. d items i import are basically from the far east and they cover building materials, electronic and electrical, spare parts etc. yes you can invest your token and have @ least 5 - 6 percent per month but payable after a cumulative period of 90 days ie TAT for d imports to arrive and distributed. I am a fellow nairalander and anytime i am on line, do chat me up so what ever tips i give to you will bee viewed by all and open to criticisms and counter offer. I have been doing this for a while now and their testimonials will always go a long way. I will stop here for now till we see on nairaland. Good day.
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by fxjunkie(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by fxjunkie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by Gainsboom: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy though,but it was worth the efforts.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
+2348027197410
Re: Ideas On How To Invest #1,000,000 Needed by knice(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
Make some money Online; Visit www.easymanual.biz. Wish you just the best.

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why Nigerian Startups Fail Too Early / Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM / Clearance Items (VERY Long List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.