Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday (1282 Views)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday by oluwafemme129(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
The youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner girls, Kylie Jenner turned 21 and to celebrate, the new mom went with a brand new look.

Kylie unveiled her stunning bleached blonde hair via her Instagram page before heading to her birthday dinner at the Delilah restaurant/club in West Hollywood, California.

In attendance were the makeup mogul’s sisters Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, as well as their mom, Kris Jenner. Kylie’s beau Travis Scott was also present to celebrate with the reality TV star.

Re: Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday by donbachi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
See their legs,like wetin my people dey use nak town crier.
Re: Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
donbachi:
See their legs,like wetin my people dey use nak town crier.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Richest DJ In Nigeria 2018 - Top 10 / Which Notorious Dictator Owns This 1978 Model Mercedes-benz 600 Landaulet? (pix) / 2face And Dbanj All On This One With Annie See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.