Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again (40188 Views)

Muslim Muslim Ticket: Angry Crowd Boos, Stones APC Rally In Jos / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by mbos: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by edupedia: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
No politician from the North can compete with sai Baba's popularity right now.

...the CAN south must take responsibility for turning Buhari into a hero amongst northerners than he was in 2015...we warned them about the consequence of propagating a a false religious war... See the biggest landslide Nigeria has ever seen loading!...

7 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by 12345baba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Childish elrufai
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
I'm not surprise they are brainwashed clowns... booing him just barely some minutes they asked their Mecca god for forgiveness...
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by adeniyialayande(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is a lie,is a politics.KWANKWASO is very popular in kaduna,They love him.do your research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by tuniski: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
demitola:

Boss, listen to this - Buhari only needed a TINUBU all this while for the Southwest bloc, forget about the 5prcnt people. So far he has no ish with Tinubu, baba forget the rest.
Yours eyes will be cleared cos middlebelt is the real kingmaker and right now, it has left. Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Has any thing good come out of the North?... Cursed region of no future ambition...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by israelmao(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
No politician from the North can complete with sai Baba's popularity right now.

People are only incomplete without God but not without any mere mortal being.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
The video is on Twitter, link is given by the Op. This is why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, you want everything to be brought to you.
And you're one of those lazy youth who spend their whole day on social media cos of joblessness. So sorry I'm bigger than that okay
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by naptu2: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
arrange boo, it was totally arrange cool
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by deomelo: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
pawesome:
you lie! I live in the north and I will categorically tell you, kwankwasia movement alone will finish Buhari.... Do you think dose red caps are ordinary? Buhari can't win Kano.. Watch and see

deomelo: What is this one saying? Kwakwanso and others gained whatever popularity they have from PMB to start with, they are nothing without PMB.

My response yesterday when some village ipob beat that this loser finish #SAIPMB2019?

The obvioudsly think the NORTH is their ipob village

This is why all the PDP defectors, including saraki won't win any re-election back to Abuja, they are all bad and expired products

#SAIBABA2019

#IstandwithSAIBABA2019

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by blackgold90(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Had it been the person booed was Buhari, you would have been telling us how he has been rejected by his brothers up North. Now that it is Kwankwaso, you're saying it was sponsored by el-Rufai. Hypocrisy.!

Truth is that even if PDP fields Kwankwaso/Lamido/Atiku/Makarfi/Tambuwal/Dankwambo/Saraki in a joint ticket, a bedridden Buhari would still defeat them in the North.

This is a big lie... the reason Pres. Buhari won 2015 elections at all was because he contested against a southern.

He contested against former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan at a time the northerns were glamouring for a northern pres. Because obj and Jonathan have over rule why yaradua only did 2yrs.

In 2019 buhari will have a fellow northern candidate to contend with those votes he got cheap from the north on a platter of gold will be compete for while the south South and South east will be the deciding factor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Its only in Igbo that I see majority not voting by TRIBE, RELIGION AND CULTURE

An Igbo man can vote a Fulani, hausa or yoruba core Muslim if he is a better chance than even his kinsman

WE ARE THE ONLY TRIBE PRACTISING ONE NIGERIA but they called us fools, that we are yet to understand politics because we are not united THEN IT BECAME CLEAR TO AN IGBO MAN THAT THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK WITH THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PEOPLE HE'S SHARING SAME COUNTRY WITH... THATS WHY WE WANT OUT

I CAN'T BE THINKING OF MOVING FOWARD AND UA DRAGGING ME BACKWARDS AND STILL INSIST I MUST STAY WITH YOU OR I SHOULD CONSIDER MY REQUEST A CALL FOR WAR

#BIAFREXIT WE WONT BE VOTING ANYMORE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by deomelo: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Its only in Igbo that I see majority not voting by TRIBE, RELIGION AND CULTURE

An Igbo man can vote a Fulani, hausa or yoruba core Muslim if he is a better chance than even his kinsman

WE ARE THE ONLY TRIBE PRACTISING ONE NIGERIA but they called us fools, that we are yet to understand politics because we are not united THEN IT BECAME CLEAR TO AN IGBO MAN THAT THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK WITH CALIBER OF PEOPLE AND THEIR UNDERSTANDING THATS WHY WE WANT OUT

#BIAFREXIT WE WONT BE VOTING ANYMORE

You are obviously not ibo.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Kriz12(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please house can anyone help out with first bank recruitment past questions for revision purpose.

Verbal reasoning
Analytical reasoning
Numerical reasoning.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by kitaatita: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
I wish decent people like Kwankwaso and Tambuwal were not in the party opposing Buhari. They are swimming against the tide and their political identity is threatened by their choice.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Butterflyleo: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
arrange boo, it was totally arrange cool

Were you the one who got the contract to arrange it?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by ofwest47(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kwakwanso Presidential candidate of the New Looters Party should bury his head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by GetGuide: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
frank417:

you talking as if buhari didn't contest for election severally before apc finally gave it to him.

why did his popularity not help him then? popularity my foot. his back bones are gone. buhari is going home!

Pdp rigged those elections

Even yaradua said it

The one they couldn't rig we all know the outcome

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by albaniy1: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kwankwaso has doomed his carea by defecting to pdp bcs buhari is the only undisputed man in the north so I am not even sure if Kwankwaso will win his Constituent in 2019...

He has forgotten so easily that he lost to shekarau in 2003 gov election just because he is not with buhari...

So Kano is for buhari till eternity. Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Tundeobama(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Am waiting to imagine how ipod will react after 2019 eletion result.they dont know politics always following loser just to play against yoruba they hate Buhari but all they support is fulani pdp looters.
buhari without popular party pooled 10m vote,when he joined popular party with tinubu easily defeat incubent.2019 is a sure win for buhari ask ffk,fayose and wike they even know why akpabio quickly join the moving train to connect akwa ibom with central.

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by deomelo: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tundeobama:
Am waiting to imagine how ipod will react after 2019 eletion result. they dont know politics always following loser just to play against yoruba they hate Buhari but all they support is fulani pdp looters.
buhari without popular party pooled 10m vote,when he joined popular party with tinubu easily defeat incubent.2019 is a sure win for buhari ask ffk,fayose and wike they even know why akpabio quickly join the moving train to connect akwa ibom with central.

The will of course yell, shout, wail and cry endlessly.. I can't wait to see them in pain and agony..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
you sound as if you are not a Nigeria

Butterflyleo:

Were you the one who got the contract to arrange it?
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Butterflyleo: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
you sound as if you are not a Nigeria

I am a NIGERIAN and not a NIGERIA.

Genuine love does not need to be bought. Buhari has genuine lobe and followers hip up north and you can keep deceiving yourself about that clear truth

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Demmzy15(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
YoungFr:

And you're one of those lazy youth who spend their whole day on social media cos of joblessness. So sorry I'm bigger than that okay
You're not intelligent, I don't spend most of time here. It's you and your ilks that do that, abeg gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by frank417: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tundeobama:
Am waiting to imagine how ipod will react after 2019 eletion result.they dont know politics always following loser just to play against yoruba they hate Buhari but all they support is fulani pdp looters.

why didn't he connect it to the central when he was in power defending pdp?
gullible fowl
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is becoming a farce
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Tundeobama(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

The will of course yell, shout, wail and cry endlessly.. I can't wait to see them in pain and agony..

grin grin
After election they will bring thier biafra flags again to disturb themselves not Nigeria.we sabi thier childish game.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
no doubt Buhari is love up north but that does not mean Kwakwanso does not have followers.
Here in Nigeria, so many things can be done with money not to talk of renting crowed or asking poor alamajiri to boo somebody after a token has been given wink just a plate of food up north you can achieve much.

Butterflyleo:

I am a NIGERIAN and not a NIGERIA.

Genuine love does not need to be bought. Buhari has genuine lobe and followers hip up north and you can keep deceiving yourself about that clear truth
Re: Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again by Calers: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Combine them together non of them would match buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.