Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? (339 Views)

What an American Police Did To My Friend When $2,000 Was Found In His Car / Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? / Diamond Bank Merger With Access Bank: What Next With ESUSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? by blackgold90(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
I deposited N20,000 Into my eldest sister first bank account from ughelli delta state on Tuesday 31st of July 2018. through that their ancient deposit box and left, although after asking the cashier behind it if I can pay 20K through it and she said yes.

24hrs later my eldest sister called me, she said she had never received any alert concerning the money I deposited and I returned to the bank and make inquiring.
At first I thought because I use the old box system but it turns out not to be the cause.
They claim the money is in the account and they spoke to her to tell her I actually deposited but that someone has withdraw different amounts of money at different interval from the said account,she is unaware of it and also she never received alert of the deposit and the withdrawals.
she became trouble and worried.

She went to a first bank branch in warri to verify and they told her the same thing that I paid and some other people withdraw money from the accounts.
She ask for details of the people withdrawing the money but they said she should not worried about the money that they will resolved it before next Tuesday 7th August 2018.

She called me that they advice her to go home that they are on top of the matter. I suggested to her that she should withdraw whatever is left pending when the matter will be resolved. According to her the cashier was angry why she wants to do that after all the assurances,but have to choice than to do what she want.

They later before the 7th of August 2018 sent her a text with a phone number she can call. That the matter have been resolved,she called back telling them she is yet to receive the money.

After wasting all her phone credit and time on phone and listening to them they told her to hang on.
Until her phone credit got finished no money revert back to reflect t"the matter have been resolved "

I travel and return today and she narrated all she passed through. With money not return.

What should she do now?
Re: How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? by Olifiz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
She should go n meet the bank manager if nothing then sue their ass
Re: How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? by directorXixXICK(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Get some hard looking men with A.K to go do their job at the bank
Re: How My N25,000 Was Stolen By First Bank What Should I Do? by yomalex(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

A.G.O Needed Asap / I Need Help With Mini Importation Business!!! / Have Your Schooling In US And Canada Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.