Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC (2706 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
The Tsunami of defections keep rolling in for PMB aka Mr integrity.

117 councillors have just defected from 23 Local governments in Sokoto and joined Wammako in APC

Link

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/08/10/breaking-117-councillors-from-23-l-g-join-san-wammako-to-apc/

Mynd44 and OAM4J don't you think this is getting interesting?

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by tuniski: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyle0:
The Tsunami of defections keep rolling in for PMB aka Mr integrity.

117 councillors have just defected from 23 Local governments in Sokoto and joined Wammako in APC

Mynd44 and OAM4J don't you think this is getting interesting?

grin
What about FcT senator Aduda? Hehehehe buhari/apc very jittery!

3 govs, 16 senators and 33 reps and many others clearly is an implosion of apc!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyleo: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hahaha sarrki and madridguy , senatordave1 come and see ooo.

The Buhari effect

4 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyleo: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
tuniski:

As you can see, the jittery ones are the minority which PDP clearly is. grin

Everyone wants to identify with integrity and success.

Effectively with this, SOKOTO BELONGS TO APC and tambuwal will be retired

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by ORIENTATION101: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
sai baba
sai baba
sai baba
sai baba
buhari till pdp is dead
bubari till pdp is dead

sai wammako
sai wammako

sai wammako
sai wammmako

20 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by resurgent2019: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Hahaha sarrki and madridguy come and see ooo.

The Buhari effect

I checked out your profile and I didn’t see anything related to religion.

As you can see, I have not posted for some days. I lost hope when Akpabio defected. Buhari can as well win a second term. Those who will survive will survive.

Just saying hi.

5 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyleo: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

I checked out your profile and I didn’t see anything related to religion.

As you can see, I have not posted for some days. I lost hope when Akpabio defected. Buhari can as well win a second term. Those who will survive will survive.

Just saying hi.

Stop lying about my profile. These are screenshots from my profile.

Meanwhile there is room for you to join in the Buharist movement.

Lets lead Nigeria to greatness once again

1 Like

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by tuniski: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

As you can see, the jittery ones are the minority which PDP clearly is. grin

Everyone wants to identify with integrity and success.

Effectively with this, SOKOTO BELONGS TO APC and tambuwal will be retired
Hehehehehe APC will bleed members till next year when they will be exited from the Villa.
Sokoto was 100% APC but not anymore even in Daura buhari is feeling the heat, for all the big guns to go campaign for a senatorial seat in buhari's zone, is naked fear!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by resurgent2019: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop lying about my profile. These are screenshots from my profile.

Meanwhile there is room for you to join in the Buharist movement.

Lets lead Nigeria to greatness once again

Ok. Just saying hi sha.

Only God knows what will happen. I am a spectator for now. Enjoy.
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Chuksonyeike: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin Chai see confusion lol where they not all in PDP before? How can one defect from APC to APC
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by midolian(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
long overdue

The councillors and local government chairmen are wammako's candidates...all of them.
For this reason, Tambuwal has refused to pay them even their dues. In fact, his wickedness reduced the councillors to ordinary revenue agents at market places, giving dockets in different denominations in exchange of monies collected.

Tambuwal has so impoverished his people that many councillors in Sokoto state cant boast of half plot of land.

Despite the fact that his people are angry with him over his woeful record breaking performance, he still believes if he decamps to a party known to harbor thieves and rogues, his people will follow him.

Is Tambuwal not arrogant?

8 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyleo: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehehe APC will bleed members till next year when they will be exited from the Villa.
Sokoto was 100% APC but not anymore even in Daura buhari is feeling the heat, for all the big guns to go campaign for a senatorial seat in buhari's zone, is naked fear!

Wake up from your delusion

5 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by buhariguy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
OK
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyleo: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok. Just saying hi sha.

Only God knows what will happen. I am a spectator for now. Enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by resurgent2019: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=70167558][/quote]

Lol, funny you. No need to be all emotional na. I am just on the sidelines for now.

1 Like

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Cajal(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
tuniski:

...feather weight politicians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Cajal(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
tuniski:

Tambuha may be impeached ooo

1 Like

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by tuniski: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cajal:
Tambuha may be impeached ooo
The kwankwasiyya movement alone is scaring buhari/apc to nuts!
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by tuniski: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wake up from your delusion

You are beyond delusion young man!!
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is over for PDP.

Butterflyleo:

The Buhari effect
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by abokibuhari: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
What's their electoral value
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by naijapips04: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The Buhari effect

Una eye go open next year. Buhari is as good as gone.
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

Una eye go open next year. Buhari is as good as gone.

Come to this thread so you understand what's going on.

Those who are against him only end up making him more popular.

https://www.nairaland.com/4669466/claim-buhari-loosing-popularity-north

2 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by naijapips04: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Come to this thread so you understand what's going on.

Those who are against him only end up making him more popular.

https://www.nairaland.com/4669466/claim-buhari-loosing-popularity-north

Guy forget the posters. The silent majority will speak in 2019. What happened in USA will happen in Nigeria. Truth is, before buhari was tested, The north saw him as a Messiah. But now that he's been tested and has failed woefully, he doesn't enjoy the kind of passionate followership he used to enjoy. Buhari is a failure at governance, I'd be surprised if you don't already know this. But come o, How come a strong agile young man like you is supporting your grandpa mate that has been ruling since your fathers time for president? Are u saying that your generation has failed already?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

[s]
Guy forget the posters. The silent majority will speak in 2019. What happened in USA will happen in Nigeria. Truth is, before buhari was tested, The north saw him as a Messiah. But now that he's been tested and has failed woefully, he doesn't enjoy the kind of passionate followership he used to enjoy. Buhari is a failure at governance, I'd be surprised if you don't already know this. But come o, How come a strong agile young man like you is supporting your grandpa mate that has been ruling since your fathers time for president? Are u saying that your generation has failed already? [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by naijapips04: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Just as a expected. No iota of intelligence left in this one.
Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by Butterflyle0: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

Just as a expected. No iota of intelligence left in this one.

You are in pains! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by famology(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
I said it long before now that there's no way Tambuwal can outsmart Wamako in sokoto politics. Just imagine what will befall Tambuwal in 2019,with Wamako and buhari both on the ballot same day?

2 Likes

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by omowolewa: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tambuwal doesn't have that grip as he claims.

He should just beg for hid second term and leave National politics for now.

1 Like

Re: Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijapips04:

Guy forget the posters. The silent majority will speak in 2019. What happened in USA will happen in Nigeria. Truth is, before buhari was tested, The north saw him as a Messiah. But now that he's been tested and has failed woefully, he doesn't enjoy the kind of passionate followership he used to enjoy. Buhari is a failure at governance, I'd be surprised if you don't already know this. But come o, How come a strong agile young man like you is supporting your grandpa mate that has been ruling since your fathers time for president? Are u saying that your generation has failed already?
Me and you know that the north love buhari unconditionally and sentimentally.when he left anpp for cpc,he was still loved.again,hes now old and seen like a demi god

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Safe Is Anambra State? / Pictures Of Aba After Rainfall Today / State Of Soldiers In North East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.