Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (88110 Views)

Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Here are graphic pictures of a suspected commercial sex worker identified as Peace Precious who was found dead by the roadside near a tomatoes market at the Upper Mission extension road in Benin, Edo state.
According to a resident in the area, they heard a voice around 4.am where the body was found and they only heard “please,  please take the bag”.

The witness said they could not come out because the area was dark. Bruises were found in the hand and blood was gushing out of the nostrils of the deceased. She was half naked and the lifeless body facing downward.

A staff of the hotel where the deceased and her friends use as contact point for their hustling said the deceased was a commercial sex worker.

According to the staff, “The truth is that she is a huzzler. I came to the office this morning and I was told that she left on Monday and has since not returned.

“When they call her phone, it will ring and then switch off.  I said we should go to the police station to incident the matter. I had called Aduwawa police station and now asked that they should go and bring her picture, I was waiting for her picture when we heard that a dead body was found along Upper Mission extension.

“She used to huzzle at Old Road in Aduwawa so we ran down here and discovered that she was the one.”

A friend of the deceased who does the same hustling said she does not know where the deceased hailed from.

She said the late precious has an eight months old child.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/graphic-photos-of-prostitute-who-was-murdered-in-benin-edo-state.html

8 Shares

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ftc

Stop olosho work..... Naija babes no go agree.

This prostitution of a thing is very dangerous and risky. When will ladies listen? When??

See am now, a wasted career and woman is gone. And na person future wife and mama be that o.

God will surely judge the person responsible for this

Modified

Sean, I was the first to comment on a post that made it to the promised land. Shey make I send my acct number for my reward ni?

39 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
So sad...She's hustling to buy Benz buh she's been used to Acquire the Benz angry

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
RIP to her........
BTW prostitution is a high risk job and likewise their patrons are also at risk of endangering their live and that of their loved one through infections and diseases.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
La-la... Please move to fp so that other ladies should be warned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ashawo no be work, election is here.

11 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by exporters101: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
More people are becoming heartless in this generation. Even if she was a sex worker, she doesn't deserve to die. What kind of heartless people are springing up these days.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
This one Weak me...

But why re the Minds of people wicked..

Onwu Uwa Mmebi..

11 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by talk2archy: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
wasted puna

2 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
RIP to her

Her colleagues will still say she was just being careless, mourn her briefly (if at all) and go in search of customers this night.

Dog wey go lost nor go ever hear hunter whistle

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Prostitution isn't a career, but they love to take the risk in a quest for money

Now ndi oji Ego use them for ritual sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

This prostitution of a thing is very dangerous and risky. When will ladies listen? When??

See am now, a wasted career and woman is gone. And na person future wife and mama be that o.

holier than thou.... After u will sneak in Ashawohouse

32 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
OP are you blind?
Beautiful kor!

R.I.P to d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Beautiful Sex Worker indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maybe used for rituals... God help us all
In other news... Why the OP term her "beautiful" or am I seeing a different picture?

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by hi3: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Precious was used for pleasure
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

Just type RIP and get lost, hypocrite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
sad
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Goan marry they won't hear.

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
So because we complain for picture na him make this bloggers de give us random pics, how come the dead body fat pass the ex living body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by donziller(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wat a way 2 die
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
so y sensor her bum bum na
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
2019 voodoo s**t cool
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Agboki: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin Edo pple self undecided undecidedI comment my reserve.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
One of their diabolical patronisers did this. Both sevicer and customers looking for quick cash.Tueh!
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by munas: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
yeye bloggers...

Those phone numbers on the wall does not carry benin city dialing code.

This did not take place in Nigeria.

Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

hypo bleach

wool and beam
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by munas: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
CastedDude:
Here are graphic pictures of a suspected commercial sex worker identified as Peace Precious who was found dead by the roadside near a tomatoes market at the Upper Mission extension road in Benin, Edo state.
According to a resident in the area, they heard a voice around 4.am where the body was found and they only heard “please,  please take the bag”.

The witness said they could not come out because the area was dark. Bruises were found in the hand and blood was gushing out of the nostrils of the deceased. She was half naked and the lifeless body facing downward.

A staff of the hotel where the deceased and her friends use as contact point for their hustling said the deceased was a commercial sex worker.

According to the staff, “The truth is that she is a huzzler. I came to the office this morning and I was told that she left on Monday and has since not returned.

“When they call her phone, it will ring and then switch off.  I said we should go to the police station to incident the matter. I had called Aduwawa police station and now asked that they should go and bring her picture, I was waiting for her picture when we heard that a dead body was found along Upper Mission extension.

“She used to huzzle at Old Road in Aduwawa so we ran down here and discovered that she was the one.”

A friend of the deceased who does the same hustling said she does not know where the deceased hailed from.

She said the late precious has an eight months old child.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/graphic-photos-of-prostitute-who-was-murdered-in-benin-edo-state.html

yeye bloggers...

Those phone numbers on the wall does not carry benin city dialing code.

This did not take place in Nigeria.

Yeye people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Rhemy2013(f): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
This life eeehnn..
I Jst pity the 8month old baby cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.