Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (88101 Views)

Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by belloadebowale: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
xtian again.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
arantess:

Just type RIP and get lost, hypocrite
by their fruit, you shall know them. It seems you don't know the meaning of hypocrite
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
arantess:
Just type RIP and get lost, hypocrite
Why e pain you like this
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
This news is FAKE!

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
omocalabar:
holier than thou.... After u will sneak in Ashawohouse
you can rant all you want... I've never visited a brothel and I'll never. It's a promise between me and God. I have a beautiful gf now. How can I leave my private bathroom to bath in a public one? Don't criticize what you don't know or understand

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
you can rant all you want... I've never visited a brothel and I'll never. It's a promise between me and God. I have a beautiful gf now. How can I leave my private bathroom to bath in a public one? Don't criticize what you don't know or understand
ur last paragraph applies to u more.... U didn't know the gel and Wat she has been thru.. So u don't have the right to judge her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
omocalabar:
ur last paragraph applies to u more.... U didn't know the gel and Wat she has been thru.. So u don't have the right to judge her
lol... I didn't judge her. I judged the occupation she took up. Or did you see me refer to her? Prostitution is an evil trade, it has no good end. Why are you feeling pained like this?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by proeast(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
munas:

yeye bloggers...

Those phone numbers on the wall does not carry benin city dialing code.

This did not take place in Nigeria.

Yeye people
Who told you? Those are Lagos and Abuja land lines, and that is startimes advert!! It's Benin most likely as reported. Hobbesian country cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by otherway: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is not in my place to judge.

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Professional hazard... undecided

Na profession wey dey feed you
dey kill you..

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

Stop olosho work..... Naija babes no go agree.

This prostitution of a thing is very dangerous and risky. When will ladies listen? When??

See am now, a wasted career and woman is gone. And na person future wife and mama be that o.

God will surely judge the person responsible for this

Hmmmm, how can a dead woman be person future wife and mama! Only in naija!

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
She was only trying to find ends meet before she met her timely death... it's is not easy to survive in this country called nigeria
May your soul rest in peace and may your killer / killers be brought to justice in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Custaqueen(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank GOD I only do my own online cry

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
lol... I didn't judge her. I judged the occupation she took up. Or did you see me refer to her? Prostitution is an evil trade, it has no good end. Why are you feeling pained like this?
i feel pained cos guys like u will never help out a gel in need without wanting to have sex wit her, but will quickly condemn prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rip

Get rich or die trying.

Naija na battle ground. Person web reach house should thank God.

Rip
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
AlanSugar:

Hmmmm, how can a dead woman be person future wife and mama! Only in naija!
my guy, please think before you speak. It's like you don't fully understand English
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
omocalabar:
i feel pained cos guys like u will never help out a gel in need without wanting to have sex wit her, but will quickly condemn prostitutes
are you male or female? Cause my reply will depend on your gender
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Naija 4 life cry whether Olosho or no Olosho, Her only crime was to be From Nigeria. Hopefully she gets peace where no one can trouble her again

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by jonneljonn(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
may her soul rest in peace ,even as her co workers have seen her dead body or read this story they still going ahead with the same job
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
HOPE SHE MADE PEACE WITH HER MAKER B4 PASSING OVER.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chai, all these has become vanity!
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
munas:
yeye bloggers...
Yeye people
Are you sure? What is Lagos and Abuja codes?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
my guy, please think before you speak. It's like you don't fully understand English

You don come with insults baa? Do you even understand the trash you wrote there? You saw a corpse but went ahead to say "that is person's future wife and mama"! How stewpiid can you get?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ise ni Olosho nse pate obo kole ta.............God I no want any condition that would lead me to dis kind disgusting job.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
AlanSugar:

You don come with insults baa? Do you even understand the trash you wrote there? You saw a corpse but went ahead to say "that is person's future wife and mama"! How stewpiid can you get?

Since you've refused to understand me.. Lemme break it down for you.

I meant she was a future mother that is if she hadn't become a prostitute, she'd marry her God ordained husband (future husband) and given birth to children (future children). But since she's dead now so that isn't possible. You call my post trash, I call it the truth
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
So na today una carry dis tory? Sumptin dat happened since Monday. Anyway olosho work for edo state right now is a very hazardious job.e jus be like military job. May she RIP.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olosho is not Good oooo
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
uc4uandc:
OP are you blind? Beautiful kor!
R.I.P to d dead.
To you she's not , to him she is
One man's food...
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
La-la... Please move to fp so that other ladies should be warned
u think dem go hear.dose ones wey wan do ashawo will still do ashawo. Wen i was in ekpoma na so one morning we see a corpse of a commercial sex work lying near d side of express way for front our lodge.its a very risky business but u know some babes no go hear na.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
munas:

yeye bloggers...

Yeye people

Be like you no get sense again. No be Abuja code be that?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
tunary:
so y sensor her bum bum na

What benefit is the Bum bum of a dead woman to you?

The mortuary where we put the body of my Dad even announced yesterday that they need a worker. There are lots of Dead-body-Bumbum there for you to see on daily basis, if you join them as an attendant.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.