Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (88102 Views)

Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Saintkely: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
JAMB QUESTION
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
AlanSugar:

You don come with insults baa? Do you even understand the trash you wrote there? You saw a corpse but went ahead to say "that is person's future wife and mama"! How stewpiid can you get?

grin grin

smh
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
are you male or female? Cause my reply will depend on your gender
na u sabi.....i don't tire for u
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by francisbiz: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:
RIP to her

Her colleagues will still say she was just being careless, mourn her briefly (if at all) and go in search of customers this night.

Dog wey go lost nor go ever hear hunter whistle

You said it all, bro
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:
u think dem go hear.dose ones wey wan do ashawo will still do ashawo. Wen i was in ekpoma na so one morning we see a corpse of a commercial sex work lying near d side of express way for front our lodge.its a very risky business but u know some babes no go hear na.
that's what I'm saying that everybody is attacking me. Maybe saying the truth is a crime
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Pololomaster(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
This life ehn.... people dey heartless oooooo

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
omocalabar:
na u sabi.....i don't tire for u
lol
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by yeyeboy23(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Agboki:
grin grin Edo pple self undecided undecidedI comment my reserve.
Ozwor
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
It was a robbery which went south. She probably knew the perpetrators hence they killed her to avoid getting caught.
R.I.P. to the deceased. Prostitution is a dangerous job and a lot of people are willing to do evil things especially kill when they know someone is alone in an empty environment.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by herald9: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sex workers are really vulnerable to sexual abuse and unwarranted death due to their risky nature of business; the clients they provide these services to, as well as the location of business.

The question is: Who looks out for them?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
that's what I'm saying that everybody is attacking me. Maybe saying the truth is a crime
u mean these attacks cheesy?

omocalabar:
holier than thou.... After u will sneak in Ashawohouse
arantess:

Just type RIP and get lost, hypocrite
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
I guess this is why prostitution is illegal in the United States.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
micflo28:
Goan marry they won't hear.
Goan and marry them na, no be to dey yap on nairaland.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

Stop olosho work..... Naija babes no go agree.

This prostitution of a thing is very dangerous and risky. When will ladies listen? When??

See am now, a wasted career and woman is gone. And na person future wife and mama be that o.

God will surely judge the person responsible for this

Modified

Sean, I was the first to comment on a post that made it to the promised land. Shey make I send my acct number for my reward ni?

It's also important to note that na probably pesin future husband and papa na im kill am, and that is way more scarier.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
tamethem:

What benefit is the Bum bum of a dead woman to you?

The mortuary where we put the body of my Dad even announced yesterday that they need a worker. There are lots of Dead-body-Bumbum there for you to see on daily basis, if you join them as an attendant.

grin
How much is their monthly salary?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
edo Nlders that ve done biz wt her should confess now
lolz
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by satelliteDISH(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
munas:

yeye bloggers...

Those phone numbers on the wall does not carry benin city dialing code.

This did not take place in Nigeria.

Yeye people

I are the one that is yeye here. shame on u illiterate.

that is startimes customer care line. star times painted the building with their product pictures. didn't u see the plasma picture on the wall.

shame on u.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:

u mean these attacks cheesy?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
yes o

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
tunary:
How much is their monthly salary?
150k I guess
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by unmask: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ftc

Stop olosho work..... Naija babes no go agree.

This prostitution of a thing is very dangerous and risky. When will ladies listen? When??

See am now, a wasted career and woman is gone. And na person future wife and mama be that o.

God will surely judge the person responsible for this

Modified

Sean, I was the first to comment on a post that made it to the promised land. Shey make I send my acct number for my reward ni?
how is her job related to why she died?
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sorry to say but edo/delta can't stop ashawo

1 Like

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Agboki: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
yeyeboy23:
Ozwor

Anumanu,c dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
herald9:
Sex workers are really vulnerable to sexual abuse and unwarranted death due to their risky nature of business; the clients they provide these services to, as well as the location of business.

The question is: Who looks out for them?

Who looks out for them?

Who else, na the Devil naw

But the problem is Satan has a way of betraying his ppl. He get many parol, at times I'm dey shift face commot.

DAT na d problem.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by squarelead(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Benz is increasing, girls are reducing, ladies be wise.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by perfectedmee: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
More people are becoming heartless in this generation. Even if she was a sex worker, she doesn't deserve to die. What kind of heartless people are springing up these days.
Mi brother d thing tire me.

I fear human beings pass ghost.

People St becoming inhuman and terrible, d rate of social degradation is alarming.

If something is not done about this, then m sorry 4 d next generation.

I know she was begging them because of her 8 months old Baby.
God save us.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
unmask:
how is her job related to why she died?
see question o
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
RIP to her........
BTW prostitution is a high risk job and likewise their patrons are also at risk of endangering their live and that of their loved one through infections and diseases.
and also curses and bad lucks.
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi come and see your twin sister o
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
La-la... Please move to fp so that other ladies should be warned

If you like you can move it to the front of Aso Rock

Those wey no wan hear no go ever hear
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by adedejidaniel18: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rhemy2013:
This life eeehnn..
I Jst pity the 8month old baby cry
grin shocked
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by adedejidaniel18: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
nawa ooo.
These life is becoming something else
Re: Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by marvinsync(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2018
CastedDude:
Here are graphic pictures of a suspected commercial sex worker identified as Peace Precious who was found dead by the roadside near a tomatoes market at the Upper Mission extension road in Benin, Edo state.
According to a resident in the area, they heard a voice around 4.am where the body was found and they only heard “please,  please take the bag”.

The witness said they could not come out because the area was dark. Bruises were found in the hand and blood was gushing out of the nostrils of the deceased. She was half naked and the lifeless body facing downward.

A staff of the hotel where the deceased and her friends use as contact point for their hustling said the deceased was a commercial sex worker.

According to the staff, “The truth is that she is a huzzler. I came to the office this morning and I was told that she left on Monday and has since not returned.

“When they call her phone, it will ring and then switch off.  I said we should go to the police station to incident the matter. I had called Aduwawa police station and now asked that they should go and bring her picture, I was waiting for her picture when we heard that a dead body was found along Upper Mission extension.

“She used to huzzle at Old Road in Aduwawa so we ran down here and discovered that she was the one.”

A friend of the deceased who does the same hustling said she does not know where the deceased hailed from.

She said the late precious has an eight months old child.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/graphic-photos-of-prostitute-who-was-murdered-in-benin-edo-state.html

thunder fire u there !!!

beautiful sex wetin ??

see guy ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.