Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (30626 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by RexTramadol1: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

Lol... They claimed 500k plus people belonging to the Kwankwasiyya group defected from the APC in Edo State. Is that not laughable? The total number of votes cast in Edo State during the 2015 election was barely up to 500k. Where were they then? How come I've never met any Kwankwasiyya all my life in Edo State? Do not be deceived. No such group exists in Edo State.!

Who is then not informed?

You or the governor?

Radarada.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by RexTramadol1: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2018
In other news.........

Saraki is too handsome for Oshiomole to ignore

He's obsessed with fine man!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Earthkumy(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
i hear of d good n commendable educational reforms going on in Edo state courtsey of dis governor...dats a Plus 4 u ... ppl like dis ar needed in Pdp not ppl like corrupt Akpabio.

You heard
I'm in Edo state

Which part of Edo state is the Education reform taking place because I'm surprised by this your statement
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros this tells me you just talk about things you don't know. I know edo state more than you know your wife. And I can tell you categorically that Edo is proudly for PDP if not for rigging. The Edo central mainly esan is 99% pdp, Edo South which comprises the binis is atleast 70% pdp. Then the ego not could be said to be 40/50% pdp.
are you in Edo state,
I say I stay in Bob izua street, ekpenede street and obaseki family house is opposite ekpenede street.
No need to lecture the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist about Edo politics.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by engineerboat(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
no kwankwasiyya in Edo state,
I stay near Bob izua at ekpenede street, nobody know as kwankwasiyya in that street, even no Hausa quarter in Edo state bear kwankwasiyya.
The same disgrace kwakwaso received in Kaduna yesterday, he will get more of disgrace if he come to Edo state, nobody will received him.

Some miscreants shouting slay Buhari are wht you call boos. No be only booos na boost
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by johnhood(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Non of this people are needed. What we need is revolution. Dont forget to check out my signature.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Redhot111:

He will eventually defect. He's been shouting about the dept he inherited from oshiomhole lately. Besides if he doesn't defect oshiomhole will want to dictate even wat hehe should eat and wear for him. So he must defect in order to hv some element of freedom from the accursed oshiomhole
Mr dept

So complaining about the debt left behind by a predecessor almost equates defection?

In addition, when has he ever complained of any alleged overbearing nature of osho before?

Don't just sit around in one corner to create fairly tales to suit your narratives, always go for facts instead.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by itu404(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sensible Nigerias decided long time ago to send your messiah back to Daura with Mercedes Maybach, but the way his apologists are running mad upandan we might decide he trek to Daura.

my brother, you are big jester, do be serious for once. no one is a better alternative to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Glink2018(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

So you're celebrating those who don't have PVC's? So funny. Most of you guys insulting this man here on a daily basis don't even have PVC's yet you wanna send him back to "Daura"! Funny lots.

Besides, why are you guys even celebrating the so-called 550k decampees even when you know they don't even exist at first let alone have PVC's? I've never seen a Kwankwasiyya cap in Edo State. So where do these "Kwankwasiyya decampees" stay in Edo State? Members of Kwankwasiyya group are not even up to 350k. cheesy
The edo politicians knows the effects of loosing 350-500k people if they truly exit.
Don't forget the pvc exercise is still on going. And these people can't never be busy as you and I will always busy. With the heavy mobilization of this group, they can change the political climate presidential election.
But come to think of it , are these people not Muslim?
Forget it... This is a fake news.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Edcure1: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
babyphaze07:
Oshiomole the gorilla's house is on fire. He is busy spewing rubbish about Saraki.
When you are pursuing two rats at a time, you will eventually lose both.
The defectors left because of lack of political patronage. As in, no free money coming from the government.

You should have begged somebody to explain this to you since you're suffering from compression defect.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Glink2018(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Earthkumy:

You heard
I'm in Edo state

Which part of a Edo state is the Education reform taking place because I'm surprised by this your hypothesis

Fake news everywhere. This is one of the disadvantage of social media.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by michealewela: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
500k people just left Meyatti Allah branch in Edo.
LOL, 500k or 5k? Nairaland is dead..
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Glink2018(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018
itu404:

my brother, you are big jester, do be serious for once. no one is a better alternative to Buhari.

With no good credentials to run the affairs of the country? Now I know some people needs brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by michealewela: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
So you are wiser than the Governor of Edo State?
Do all Buhari's supporters have PVC?
Bros, na 5k..
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2018
weyreypey:
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has denied being responsible for the defection of some members of the Kwakwansiyya group in the All Progressives Congress in the state.

A statement by his Special Adviser, Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said, “The focus of Governor Obaseki is governance and getting the dividends of democracy to the ordinary Edo people.

“While he holds every member of the political party in high esteem, his first loyalty is to the Edo masses.

“They are the ones whose mandate he carries and they always come first.”

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that some alleged aggrieved members of the APC, led by Mr. Osamede Adun, had announced their defection from the party in Benin on Thursday.

They cited the governor’s “leadership style” and “lack of political patronage” as reasons for their defection.

https://punchng.com/dont-blame-me-for-kwankwasiyya-groups-defection-from-apc-obaseki/

Good news, let Osamede Adun aka Bomboy aka Bob Izua the rigger leaves APC with his dogs Anthony Adun aka Kabaka and co.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
are you in Edo state,
I say I stay in Bob izua street, ekenede street and obaseki family house is opposite ekpenede street.
No need to lecture the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist about Edo politics.
Bob Izua is a full blooded PDP forget about him going to APC at the first place, the people that helped Adams to win the court case most of them are in PDP, the whole of Esan is a no go area for APC, yes the whole of Esan, Ovia South and North is a no go area for APC quote me anywhere, your house being opposite or or living with Bob Izua doesn't mean you know what's going on in Edo State Politics. Try ask questions and get your facts straight before making some useless comments.
the only place APC control in Edo State is Akokoedo, we all knows what happened during the last Governorship election in Edo State. I live over south west and participate in Edo Politics
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by bjtinz: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
no be bob isua?
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Naturalobserver(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Obaseki remains one of the best governor from Edo State even in this shortwhile in office.My fear is all these politicians will want to urge him against his wish wen d pple are gettin a bit satisfied.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by klax(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Oh God of heaven pls how did you allowed this party called apc to come into existence in Nigeria of all countries? What is our crime to deserve a political party like apc in this country

Now apc has shifted ground to attack Edo governor pls would Obaseki use chain to chain those who want to defect down? Or will Obaseki jail them or intimidate them or use Daura on them

Thank God obaseki was intelligent enough to tell these blamers pain in the a r s e party that his primary duty is good governance in his state and his people come first.

Obaseki today I respect you they want to turned you to demon but you really outsmart them by focusing on your mandate as a governor.

Apc una go cry tire.
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2018
YoungFr:

Bob Izua is a full blooded PDP forget about him going to APC at the first place, the people that helped Adams to win the court case most of them are in PDP, the whole of Esan is a no go area for APC, yes the whole of Esan, Ovia South and North is a no go area for APC quote me anywhere, your house being opposite or or living with Bob Izua doesn't mean you know what's going on in Edo State Politics. Try ask questions and get your facts straight before making some useless comments.
the only place APC control in Edo State is Akokoedo, we all knows what happened during the last Governorship election in Edo State. I live over south west and participate in Edo Politics
you don't even know that most of izua boys are my guys.
And non of them even know who is kwakwaso,
Even the thief izua himself don't even know kwakwaso.
Has he ever mentioned the name kwakwaso with his mouth?
Thief izua is looking for money, the guy is now dried because the best governor obaseki don't even know if people like thief izua exist.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by sorepco(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
My broda...not eventually...but DEFINITELY!!!

When you are pursuing two rats at a time, you will eventually lose both. [/quote]
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
you don't even that most of izua boys are my guys.
And non of them even know kwakwaso.
they are your guys doesn't mean you talked about politics sir, I will be pleased if you can prove everything I said earlier wrong, me and you know very well that everything I said are all true if not so then prove me wrong sir
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2018
YoungFr:

they are your guys doesn't mean you talked about politics sir, I will be pleased if you can prove everything I said earlier wrong, me and you know very well that everything I said are all true if not so then prove me wrong sir
last governorship election prove it right that Edo south and Edo north belong to apc

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by SmilingMary(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
no kwankwasiyya in Edo state,
I stay near Bob izua at ekpenede street, nobody know as kwankwasiyya in that street, even no Hausa quarter in Edo state bear kwankwasiyya.
The same disgrace kwakwaso received in Kaduna yesterday, he will get more of disgrace if he come to Edo state, nobody will received him.

Brother e tire me, I am a bini and haven't for once heard of such funny name in our streets let alone talk of 500k members, the things we hear on news should be taking with a pinch of salt.

Bob Izua decamped because of that ring road stores that was demolished by Obaseki,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by bragxz(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

Lol... They claimed 500k plus people belonging to the Kwankwasiyya group defected from the APC in Edo State. Is that not laughable? The total number of votes cast in Edo State during the 2015 election was barely up to 500k. Where were they then? How come I've never met any Kwankwasiyya all my life in Edo State? Do not be deceived. No such group exists in Edo State.!

This not true. I'm in Edo state and the kwankwassiyya group exist so well in Edo
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by SmilingMary(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
YoungFr:

You have a point, Igbinedion has ovia on lock down, Aneni and Tom rules Esan, but that doesn't mean PDP has a say in Edo Politics now, if GO continues with his developmental impact, he will win again. Buhari is the only demon casting his evil shadow on this nice Governor

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Benteazaa(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
you don't even know that most of izua boys are my guys.
And non of them even know who is kwakwaso,
Even the thief izua himself don't even know kwakwaso.
Has he ever mentioned the name kwakwaso with his mouth?
Thief izua is looking for money, the guy is now dried because the best governor obaseki don't even know if people like thief izua exist.

You talk like a fool
I 1da wht will happen to you people if dat idiot buhari loses 2019
Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by buhariguy(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
SmilingMary:

Brother e tire me, I am a bini and haven't for once heard of such funny name in our streets let alone talk of 500k members, the things we hear on news should be taking with a pinch of salt.

Bob Izua decamped because of that ring road stores that was demolished by Obaseki,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that don't know Edo state will be arguing with son of soil from the very heart of Benin- ogbe.
YoungFr:

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
SmilingMary:

You have a point, Igbinedion has ovia on lock down, Aneni and Tom rules Esan, but that doesn't mean PDP has a say in Edo Politics now, if GO continues with his developmental impact, he will win again. Buhari is the only demon casting his evil shadow on this nice Governor
Well said, if the Governor GO continues you said, let's not forget Adams first four years. I pray he keeps the God work cos he's really trying but I'm not happy cos he shut down Edo State College of Agriculture and COBEN is not functioning well. He should please do something about the two schools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. / Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.