Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Scammers Using My Name To Defraud Nigerians, Says Sagay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Using My Name To Defraud Nigerians, Says Sagay (249 Views)

Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Using My Name To Defraud Nigerians, Says Sagay by leezloaded(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) has disowned some fraudulent emails being sent in his name to defraud Nigerians.

The Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption in a statement on Friday, urged Nigerians to disregard the email profitsesagay001@gmail.com.

The statement read in part, “Please find attached below a ‘419’ e-mail by which a fraudster is attempting to use my name to scam money from innocent but gullible Nigerians.

“Although the clear illiteracy of the scammer should reveal to anyone that I am not the author of the letter, I still feel that Nigerians should be made aware that the e-mail is from a criminal who intends to deprive them of their hard earned money.”

In the scam email, Sagay is quoted of telling contractors that he is in charge of probing government contracts and asking contractors to write him in order to get their money.

https://www.leezloaded.com/scammers-using-my-name-to-defraud-nigerians-says-sagay/

Re: Scammers Using My Name To Defraud Nigerians, Says Sagay by eddieguru(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2018
what's ur name?... grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scores Killed As NAF Fighter Jet Bombs Insurgents’ Stronghold In Zamfara / GRAPHIC: Pandemonium In Ekiti State As Man Is Assassinated In Broad Daylight / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.